Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! (9066 Views)

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One / Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved / MUST READ: Is There Any Genuine Reason Muslims Cannot Celebrate Valentine, Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Dear Sirs,
Can Muslims please help us explain this TRINITY of Christ in the Quran? Antichristian ran away when confronted with these questions.

The Qur'an agrees that
1. Jesus is a Man (Human and a Prophet)
2. Jesus is the Word of Allah (Kalimatullah)
3. Jesus is the Spirit of Allah (Ruhullah)

Are the above not contradictions? If they are not contradictions, can confirmed Muslims help answer the questions below?

Can you please explain HOW
1. Jesus is a Human being, the Spirit of Allah and the Word of Allah all at the same time?
2. If Jesus is human, where is His grave?
3. Is the Word of Allah is uncreated and eternal?
4. Is the Spirit of Allah uncreated and external?

AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

2 Likes

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2022
If you channel this much energy on your religion and your deities, it would have been good for you.

You are worshipping a tertullian concept.

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by jimmyvic(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Just live right and wait for judgement day....this argument is unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:
If you channel this much energy on your religion and your deities, it would have been good for you.

And how is that your business!?
You are sons of the same father, I can understand!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by jimmyvic(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Just live right and wait for judgement day... This argument is unnecessary
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

And how is that your business!?
You are sons of the same father, I can understand!

And you are the slaves of Abraham. Are you and muslims not both worshipping Abrahamaic gods?

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2022
jimmyvic:
Just live right and wait for judgement day....this argument is unnecessary
It's no argument!
It is freeing people from the Deceptions of Satan through organised religion.

Even though Islam CLAIMS to serve the same God of the Jews and Christians, the teachings of Islam show that this is gross DECEIT!

Fundamentally, Islam attacks the very foundation of having Eternal Life with God of Christianity!

My job is to use Islam to expose Islam. If Islam is the truth, it should stand any scrutiny!

2 Likes

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

And you are the slaves of Abraham. Are you and muslims not both worshipping Abrahamaic gods?
Muslims and Christians do NOT worship the same God

3 Likes

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

It's no argument!
It is freeing people from the Deceptions of Satan through organised religion.

Even though Islam CLAIMS to serve the same God of the Jews and Christians, the teachings of Islam show that this is gross DECEIT!

Fundamentally, Islam attacks the very foundation of having Eternal Life with God of Christianity!

My job is to use Islam to expose Islam. If Islam is the truth, it should stand any scrutiny!

What’s the origin of the word “satan”
Even one of your yahweh angel was a “satan”
You’ve been duped by the greek and Latin early Church fathers.

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims and Christians do NOT worship the same God

You both worship one of the gods of your father, Abraham.
One took allah, another took yahweh, some took asheera and so on and so forth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the origin of the word “satan”
Even one of your yahweh angel was a “satan”
You’ve been duped by the greek and Latin early Church fathers.
Thank you.
The people who are reading this understand my message!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you.
The people who are reading this understand my message!

Who are those people? The muslims you are abusing?
How come you can’t take what you dish out?

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

You both worship one of the gods of your father, Abraham.
One took allah, another took yahweh, some took asheera and so on and so forth cheesy
That's your claim.

Everyone true child knows who his Father is!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

Who are those people? The muslims you are abusing?
How come you can’t take what you dish out?
LOL!

Abuse!?
Point it out!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

That's your claim.

Everyone true child knows who his Father is!

That’s the fact.
The truth is bitter when you’ve been indoctrinated!

Hope you know nicene Christianity comes from Judaism.
Look up the father of judaism!

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!

Abuse!?
Point it out!

What’s your aim of opening this thread?

You too should learn about your religion.
Trinity is Tertulian concept, it doesn’t exist outside the New Testament!, that’s why jews reject it!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

That’s the fact.
The truth is bitter when you’ve been indoctrinated!

Hope you know nicene Christianity comes from Judaism.
Look up the father of judaism!
I know nothing
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

Trinity is Tertulian concept, it doesn’t exist outside the New Testament!, that’s why jews reject it!
Point out the abuses!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

I know nothing

I know, that’s why you are a yahweh worshipper, it’s self explanatory.

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Point out the abuses!

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

I know, that’s why you are a yahweh worshipper, it’s self explanatory.
Every true child knows his father!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Every true child knows his father!

Yeah, even small boy Yahweh knows!
Deuteronomy 32:8-9.

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

Yeah, even small boy Yahweh knows!
The question was simple!

The Qur'an agrees that

Explain if you can or go find something else to do!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

The question was simple!

The Qur'an agrees that

Explain if you can or go find something else to do!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

Since you have no answer, please keep you mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Since you have no answer, please keep you mouth shut!

Since you can’t accept the truth about your OWN religion, you are a hypocrite.
Not to forget, Tertulian is a MONTANIST

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Maynman:

Since you can’t accept the truth about your OWN religion, you are a hypocrite.
Not to forget, Tertulian is a MONTANIST
LOL!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!

Bwahahahah, yahweh worshipper, the owner of you life even has a wife.

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
LegalWolf is feigning deaf and dumb now!
SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by jubrilcastle(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:
LegalWolf is feigning deaf and dumb now!
SMH!!

In Christianity, the doctrine of the Trinity states that God is a single being who exists, simultaneously and eternally, as a communion of three distinct persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam considers the concept of plurality within God to be a denial of monotheism and foreign to the revelation found in Muslim scripture. Shirk, the act of ascribing partners to God – whether they be sons, daughters, or other partners – is considered to be a form of unbelief in Islam. The Quran repeatedly and firmly asserts God's absolute oneness, thus ruling out the possibility of another being sharing his sovereignty or nature.[1] In Islam, the Holy Spirit is believed to be the Angel Gabriel.[2] Muslims have explicitly rejected Christian doctrines of the Trinity from an early date.[1][3]

In the Quran
Three Quranic verses may directly refer to this doctrine.4:171, 5:73, and 5:116.[1]

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

— Quran 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171[4]
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

— Quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 72-75[5]
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness. If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

— Quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 116-118[6]

1 Like

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
jubrilcastle:

In Christianity, the doctrine of the Trinity states that God is a single being who exists, simultaneously and eternally, as a communion of three distinct persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam considers the concept of plurality within God to be a denial of monotheism and foreign to the revelation found in Muslim scripture. Shirk, the act of ascribing partners to God – whether they be sons, daughters, or other partners – is considered to be a form of unbelief in Islam. The Quran repeatedly and firmly asserts God's absolute oneness, thus ruling out the possibility of another being sharing his sovereignty or nature.[1] In Islam, the Holy Spirit is believed to be the Angel Gabriel.[2] Muslims have explicitly rejected Christian doctrines of the Trinity from an early date.[1][3]

In the Quran
Three Quranic verses may directly refer to this doctrine.4:171, 5:73, and 5:116.[1]

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

— Quran 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171[4]
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

— Quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 72-75[5]
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness. If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

— Quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 116-118[6]
Thank you for your detailed explanation about Islamic views about the Trinity of God which is well known by me. The issue I have is NOT about the Trinity of God but the apparent Trinity of Jesus in the Qur'an.

From the Islamic point of view, I have Questions to which I humbly ask for your TRUTHFUL Answers.

Can YOU Muslims please help us explain this apparent TRINITY of Christ in the Quran? Antichristian ran away when confronted with these questions.

The Qur'an agrees that

Are the above not contradictions? If they are not contradictions, can confirmed Muslims help answer the questions below?

Can you please explain HOW
1. Jesus is a Human being, the Spirit of Allah and the Word of Allah all at the same time?

AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

My question is NOT about the Trinity of God, but the apparent Trinity of Jesus in the Qur'an.

Can you please answer the questions highlighted in BLUE according to the truth of Islam?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
It looks like it is EXTREMELY difficult to explain Islamically HOW

The silence is deafening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince / Christ Embassy: Concealed Sex Scandal Exposed / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.