Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! (9052 Views)

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One / Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved / MUST READ: Is There Any Genuine Reason Muslims Cannot Celebrate Valentine, Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
LOL!

I once told sixfiguresmart that I hate engaging liars (like you both) because it is a rabbit hole. I mean, they cannot help it. They do not lie because it is in their interest BUT IT IS THEIR NATURE .

First off, in defending the indefensible, you are still lying again!!!!. You claim I fabricated evidence BUT THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS/ARGUMENTS ARE THE TWO PREMISES . Or are you saying you did not say/imply these two premises? Pretty boy grin LOL! you went to University for God sake and you of all people should know that in an argument, premises are the pieces of evidence (or reasons) to support a conclusion (the ultimate thing you are trying to prove or convince your audience). Did they know teach you this school? I have asked you repeatedly, what school did you finish from?

TenQ:

LOL
You've been bursted, no amount of tantrums will deliver you Mr LIAR LegalWolf: the champion of lies from Mohammed and his Allah.

It's not by repeating multitudes of words. You who is so SHAMELESS and could go so LOW to FABRICATE evidence you can use as Strawman arguments!?

Secondly, let me remind you what our beloved Apostle Paul was alleged to have said (of course, purportedly 'inspired' by yhwh:

But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger ... all who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law ... Romans 2: 8 - 12. Pretty boy, grin Why reject the Truth and Lie? Or do you want to perish?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I once told sixfiguresmart that I hate engaging liars (like you both) because it is a rabbit hole. I mean, they cannot help it. They do not lie because it is in their interest BUT IT IS THEIR NATURE .

First off, in defending the indefensible, you are still lying again!!!!. You claim I fabricated evidence BUT THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS/ARGUMENTS ARE THE TWO PREMISES . Or are you saying you did not say/imply these two premises? Pretty boy grin LOL! you went to University for God sake and you of all people should know that in an argument, premises are the pieces of evidence (or reasons) to support a conclusion (the ultimate thing you are trying to prove or convince your audience). Did they know teach you this school? I have asked you repeatedly, what school did you finish from?

Secondly, let me remind you what our beloved Apostle Paul was alleged to have said (of course, purportedly 'inspired' by yhwh:

But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger ... all who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law ... Romans 2: 8 - 12. Pretty boy, grin Why reject the Truth and Lie? Or do you want to perish?

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,
Did you or did you not edit the post of TenQ and substituted your own words in place of his?
Your response should either be "Yes, I did!" or "No, I didn't!"

Unrepentant LIAR!

Please get off my mention: you reek of FALSEHOOD!
Your response Mr LIAR LegalWolf!

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
LOL! I don't want you to perish pretty boy grin. I don't want you to incur yhwh's wrath and that is why I am offering you the opportunity to retract. You lied that I fabricated an evidence and I am asking you that are the premises (evidence) I referenced fabricated? . Why do you ALWAYS lie?

TenQ:

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,
Did you or did you not edit the post of TenQ and substituted your own words in place of his?

Unrepentant LIAR!

Now look at what I said:

LegalWolf:

Given you have changed gear,
Remember, my good friend TenQ, that this is your claim:
1. Quran 7:157 says the unlettered prophet is mentioned in the Gospel. (Premise 1)
2. You claim that Muslims look up to the book of John as evidence that the Prophet was mentioned in the Gospel (Premise 2)
3. Therefore, why would Muslims look for fulfilment of prophecies about Mohammed in a book of the Christians they consider as NOT divine?. Would you Muslims look for prophecies about Mohammed or Islam in the works of Shakespear!?
(Conclusion).
(underline mine).

Does that look like an admission to you? What does the underline mean? CLEARLY I NOTICED YOU WAS LYING BUT DID NOT WANT TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT AT THE TIME Was our engagement on:
1. Whether Muslims look for fulfilment of prophecy of the prophet in the book of John; or
2. Whether the book of john is that of divine creation?
3. Did I ever for once require convincing or disputed that Muslims did not look for prophecy in other books?

So why 1 would be your conclusion baffles me till this day! This is kindergarten logic TenQ and even a mor0n should not pursue this line of argument. I have always assumed you do not suffer any infirmity of the mind in any form but..............!!!!

Finally, I would not back off from your mentions. Not at all You were the one who mentioned me first in the very few times we engaged and so you must provide answers to my questions. UNLESS AND UNTILL YOU SHOW PROOF, I will keep pulling you out on this forum that you are a shameless, ignoble and morally bankrupt liar not worthy to be engaged. And that will extend to any conversation you have with anybody on any section.
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! I don't want you to perish pretty boy grin. I don't want you to incur yhwh's wrath and that is why I am offering you the opportunity to retract. You lied that I fabricated an evidence and I am asking you that are the premises (evidence) I referenced fabricated? . Why do you ALWAYS lie?

Now look at what I said:

(underline mine).

Does that look like an admission to you? What does the underline mean? CLEARLY I NOTICED YOU WAS LYING BUT DID NOT WANT TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT AT THE TIME Was our engagement on:
1. Whether Muslims look for fulfilment of prophecy of the prophet in the book of John; or
2. Whether the book of john is that of divine creation?
3. Did I ever for once require convincing or disputed that Muslims did not look for prophecy in other books?

So why 1 would be your conclusion baffles me till this day! This is kindergarten logic TenQ and even a mor0n should not pursue this line of argument. I have always assumed you do not suffer any infirmity of the mind in any form but..............!!!!

Finally, I would not back off from your mentions. Not at all You were the one who mentioned me first in the very few times we engaged and so you must provide answers to my questions. UNLESS AND UNTILL YOU SHOW PROOF, I will keep pulling you out on this forum that you are a shameless, ignoble and morally bankrupt liar not worthy to be engaged. And that will extend to any conversation you have with anybody on any section.
You have no SHAME!

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,

Unrepentant LIAR!

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
TenQ:

You have no SHAME!

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,

Unrepentant LIAR!

LOL! You have dropped several lies in just a couple of days...so which of your post did I edit and substitute? Why are you not heeding yhwh's instructions, do you want to perish? angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

LOL! You have dropped several lies in just a couple of days...so which of your post did I edit and substitute? Why are you not heeding yhwh's instructions, do you want to perish? angry grin grin grin grin grin
I am done with you, you are a time waster. I've pasted the screenshots Mr LIAR!

You have no SHAME!

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,
You edited the post of TenQ and substituted your own words in place of his

Stop lieing, Unrepentant LIAR!

Please get off my mention at least on this thread: you reek of FALSEHOOD!

Case closed!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
TenQ:

I am done with you, you are a time waster. I've pasted the screenshots Mr LIAR!

You have no SHAME!

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,
You edited the post of TenQ and substituted your own words in place of his

Stop lieing, Unrepentant LIAR!

Please get off my mention at least on this thread: you reek of FALSEHOOD!

Case closed!

LOL! See person who LIED THAT:
- Injil is ALL the books of the Christians with a dubious proof

- The same Injil is the FIRST FOUR BOOKS of the Christans without any iota evidence whatsoever?

- That I fabricated EVIDENCE where he clearly lied that a statement is his conclusion whereas it is not?

- Insinuated he is after the truth but not to win an argument. Now the truth is calling on him BUT he has refused to acknowledge and he is dancing galala up and down.

Pretty boy, you entered my mentions and not the other way round. I am not done with you. In fact we are just starting and I will monitor your posts on this forum like one purported shepherd looks after his sheep UNLESS AND UNTILL YOU SHOW PROOF, I will keep pulling you out on this forum that you are a shameless, ignoble and morally bankrupt liar not worthy to be engaged. And that will extend to any conversation you have with anybody on any section.
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hey pretty boy grin TenQ

I know that Jesus (ohh, I should not use that name because if we follow your logic, per Injeel, jesus or jesu is meaningless ) allegedly told his disciples to 'Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to all creation.. . Mark 16:15

But instead of preaching the gospel, why do you and sixfiguresmart tell LIES! You claimed that Injeel is All the Books (not book) of the Christians. Later, you alleged as facts that Injeel is the first four books (not each of the four books) of Arab Christians despite your witness disavowing you. Are you telling me that these are not lies from the pit of hell? Is this the gospel that Yehoshua told you to preach? Have you forgotten what Apostle Paul said about sinners (which many christians will agree that a liar is a sinner) would perish Roman 2: 9 - 12? Do you want to perish?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
TenQ:

You have no SHAME!

Mr Shameless LegalWolf,

Unrepentant LIAR!

Errm TenQ, I have been wanting to ask you this question and it keeps skipping my mind. You disagree with what I claim to be the conclusion of your argument (although, because you disagree does not mean it is true). In fact, you said 'is the conclusion here not a blatant lie' per your screenshot.

This is the conclusion:
Therefore, the book of John is a creation of a divine being

Are you in anyway agreeing with me that the book of John is not a creation of a divine being?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bro, it is actually interesting that I am not the only one calling out this little fraudster called TenQ. Sincerely, I do not even have issues with his religion or worshipping a lazy ass god. After all, many people (including from my other side) have relatives and friends who are Christians. But here is the issue:

Maynman:

If you channel this much energy on your religion and your deities, it would have been good for you.

You are worshipping a tertullian concept.

This fraudster claimed here that:

TenQ:

I almost became a Muslim in my 200L in the University because I read a lot of Ahmed Deedat's book. Ahmed Deedat attacked the bible, trinity and every foundation of the Christian theology that had to do with salvation. I had counted the cost as per my parents: they'll be hurt but they won't disown me nor stop paying my tuition.

I decided to go back to independently look at the three monotheistic religions for comprehension. I rededicated my life back to Christ thereafter. I made it my mission to scrutinize scriptures, ask questions and understand both the bible and any other so-called scripture like the Qur'an.

This is cock and bull story. Like fraud from the pit of hell. If we ask him what did he read about Judaism? Which of the Judaic literatures did he consult? What's the source of his conviction for Apostle Paul's message compared to other Rabbi who rejected Jesus? In short, why believe Apostle Paul (who dealt extensively on the concept of salvation through Christ) and his interpretation of the Law rather that the hundreds of Judges and Rabbi's who argued otherwise? The questions are too many but my plan is tight in view of my plans for this week.

But again, one good christian has insinuated that TenQ may be suffering from low-self esteem and/or pride. This view is even more reinforcing because he has a braggadocious lawyer friend who lies (using 'technicality') to defend rapist. Remember, birds of a feather...!
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Maynman:
Wakanda 5:5— as bitter as bitter leaf, your life will be much more bitter, you’ll have no reason to LAUGH, your live will be full of sorrow and agony.
Is it hurting you and your smelling momma?
Imagine the jewish slave that’s basing his miserable and worthless life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS and the slave repeatedly quotes it. cheesy
Doomed and unfortunate jewish slave, resentment, pain, falsehood are your watchword!
Son of an Imbecil.e and Murderer FATHER.
Legbegbe 6:66—It shall not be well with yahweh worshippers, including their deranged son of man and ESPECIALLY their imbecil.e HOLY SPIRIT, nothing good shall come their way.
Holyspirit smelly Ass 1:12: for there are many Murderers and Rapist. Their father and his mbecil.e HOLY SPIRT are empty barrels and nonentities and all together they are deranged homophiles.
Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

smiley
tormented blind as a bat dum one

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pope Francis / Eckanker And Soul Travel / Islamic Angels Are Wiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.