Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (53983 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Thuggery just because u r in the SW. That's the only place u seem to have power to attack other tribes. Certified cowards.
Anyways, that doesn't stop Tinubu from losing next year.
On a neutral ground, Igbos will tear u to shreds.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by danngnews: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Minjim:
What actually caused the fracas?

Envy and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Truth be told. grin

Shop dey open sef crime full ground. And eveytime arrest is made na Vincent, Obi, Emeka, Chukudi.

Now wey shop close na escalation be dat.
olu, bolaji,Tinubu and others are in their offices and churches

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by membranus: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
hammerT:
AS, THIS TRADERS DONE FACE UNA NOW.

GO BACK TO ALABA, THEY WILL STILL FACE YOU AGAIN.

WHAT U DONT KNOW IS THE TRADERS COULD EASILY TURN AGBERO BUT THEY ARE TAUGHT THAT AGBERO NO BE WORK, SO THEY START TRADING.

U GO TO THEIR STORE AND DO ANY HOW, THEY WILL KILL U AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.

So what about the Onitsha and Aba Agboros, dem no tell dem say agboros no be work?

6 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ubest007(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
So are you trying to justify the actions of the thugs?

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by blancsn1: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
You are not wise

You can not chase an owner away from his land. He will have to fight to the bitter end. Na Igbos get option to vex go back as this will never be your land.

I hope you can now see the increase in fracas btw the two tribe that is how it will continue till it get to a critical point. If a Yoruba is hurt a more volatile revenge will be initiated same goes for igbos but igbos are at a disadvantage n will need to recruit Ipob across Nigeria to fight your battle once it get to that there will be no more moderate Yorubas still reasoning with you n that's it. That is where I pray it get to quickly.

hammerT:
IF THEM DEY SHOW YOU FEW PEOPLE INJURED, IN HOSPITAL, AT LEAST THEY CAN AFFORD HOSPITAL.

SHOW US, YOUR DEAD AGBEROS.

U WANT TO CLAM SAY UNA NO COLLECT?

IF NOT, Y THE RACE?

AFONJA AND RUNNING. HAHAH

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Chinjo2: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .

This is coming from someone who is from Idiakpe in Ilorin.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ubest007(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Waterysperm:
But a thug was also killed and some of them injured.

So are you trying to justify the actions of the thugs?

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by danngnews: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
This is not a good news at all.

This is Tinubu's Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ipobarethieves: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Good, the Lagos government should please make laws stopping us Ibos from coming to Lagos,most of us will ever remain grateful.
cool @least,Mondays SIT @HOME HOLIDAYS IS SURE
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OceanRed(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

When and if the tables turn don't cry foul ni oo. That's my two cents.

Hospitable and sophisticated folks nobody is speaking now, everyone is quiet we know you folks are born cowards.

You guys have drawn first blood and are ever shamelessly happy about a most uncivil situation and celebrating it.. Una better brace up or better still commit euthenasia on yaselfves, because the music is getting louder and the big masqrades will soon arrive .
bring it on!!

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
See as Nyamuri dey cry for this thread.
Shebi una dey make mouth yesterday?
Them don break bottle for Odogwu head, Igboland don scatter.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
I don't still know the main root of this problem.
From the video I watched. It’s mere a street fight between Yoruba. But cuz it happened in Alaba, some Igbos felt threatened and decided to cheat best for matter wey no concern them by showing muscle..

They didn’t attack any traders shop. They didn’t come to the igbos. But their inner hatred to Yoruba make them show muscle by thinking they’re are something..

Now, you’ll be seeing people on here that are not Yoruba not Igbos, that would be impersonating to cause division between the two tribes..

I’m honestly getting to believe there’s must be a reason why they’re not wanting Igbos and Yoruba to become one. And if there’s any party behind that, it won’t be more than PDP cuz they’ll believe they’ll lose the igbo votes forever should their be bond between Yoruba and Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by hammerT: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
blancsn1:
You are not wise

You can not chase an owner away from his land. He will have to fight to the bitter end. Na Igbos get option to vex go back as this will never be your land.

I hope you can now see the increase in fracas btw the two tribe that is how it will continue till it get to a critical point. If a Yoruba is hurt a more volatile revenge will be initiated same goes for igbos but igbos are at a disadvantage n will need to recruit Ipob across Nigeria to fight your battle once it get to that there will be no more moderate Yorubas still reasoning with you n that's it. That is where I pray it get to quickly.

SEE MONKEY, LAND WEY WE GO BURY YOU, IF U DO ANYHOW.

GO AND BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND STOP AGBERO.

AGBERO NO BE WORK.

THIS IS WHAT IGBO TELL THEIR SONS AND IF THEY REFUSE, THEY SEE AM ANYHOW, WHICH IS Y MAJORITY RUN INTO TRADE.

YORUBA ARE BITING MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW,.

WE WILL DIE ANYHOW TOGETHER.

DIE NA DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:
Thuggery just because u r in the SW. That's the only place u seem to have power to attack other tribes. Certified cowards.
another chest beating
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by tiswell(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The usual chest-beating of an okoro man. Thank God my people thought them a lesson - now they can lick their wounds while their shops are closed down by LASG.
crawl back to your cave in Osun, igbos no be ya mate

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

When and if the tables turn don't cry foul ni oo. That's my two cents.

Hospitable and sophisticated folks nobody is speaking now, everyone is quiet we know you folks are born cowards.

You guys have drawn first blood and are ever shamelessly happy about a most uncivil situation and celebrating it.. Una better brace up or better still commit euthenasia on yaselfves, because the music is getting louder and the big masqrades will soon arrive .

Shut up, dirty slave.
Your fathers abandoned their properties and ran away the other time. This time, you will see hell.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by membranus: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

The same way dem tear the Nigerian Army to shreds during the war?

Igbos should stop chest beating and trading insults, that's what making other tribes to start hating them.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kaysalas(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
rollywise:
This is Tinubu's Lagos. The legacy he wants to escalate to the national level. Where do you see agberos collecting levies from people abroad? We have a million years to go
Please, stop talking ignorantly. Agbero dey East. Na Tinubu put dem dia? You pipu will just open mouth waa!

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
McDuncan:

F00ls like you have a limited sense of history. Lagos was built from the resources found in my backyard, deep in the niger delta creeks. And if not for a failed federal system there would be at least 5 other port city competing with lagos.

Lagos benefits most from this failed and corrupt system and all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, creed or region have the right to live, do legitimate business in lagos or any other city in Nigeria.

You don't own lagos, neither does your father. Stupid lout. Like yorubas don't dwell elsewhere outside their region.

Osu, you are quoting a Niger Deltan who knows the real enemies of the ND and it is you igbos.

See this my post responding to one of your fellow parasitic Osus here.
AyePappy:

OSU I am 110% for Nigeria's total dissolution and I see you igbos as the architects of modern day failed Nigeria.

So unlike your fake Afro Zionist Biafra movement, I am more of a nationalist than the Judas goats hired to indoctrinate you fools into Zionism under the guise of a dead and buried fake Biafra Igbo expansionist project.

Igbo are the cause of all of Nigeria's past , present and future problems so it gkadens me to hear yorubas whipping your ass and Hausa raping your women.

Now GTFO my mentions.

Stay your fcking lane una no go gree nah to dey drag land with your betters.

Don't ever mention me again .

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
hammerT:

IBO IS NOT THE TRIBE.

THE TRIBE IS NDIIGBO.

IGBO IS THE LANGUAGE.

CALL US IGBO.
my brother it's not ndiigbo,I know you have heard of the word ibo and please what does it mean then.educate me I will appreciate it.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Imert: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
D dot terrorising whole nation.

Erase d dot

EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by babajero(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .
Na your papa get Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

Monkey, go and ask your father what Yoruba soldiers did to them during the war.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OblorOblor: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot
Na the dot Igbo haters dey try to erase since time immemorial. Guess what? Eraser finish, DOT still dey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
babajero:
Na your papa get Lagos?

Go and claim Sabo Garin in Kano as no mans land again .

Wandering OSU Ezi Biafra
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Bmaster(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Aftermath of the clash with thugs at Alaba, some traders were immediately rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment.
and Op you sef fit be a terrorist thug,I judged from your moniker

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Masterito(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
How you comfortably brag on killing and misfortunes baffles my imagination. Well na your upbringing.
EraseTheDot:

Where are your Pictures proofs?..No thugs was killed.
You are not ashamed to want to start another round of chestbeating after collecting wotowoto.

-erase the dot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by proclinician: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Oh really?

This is what your useless grandparents said about Sabo Garin , Kano until they were slaughtered like fowls.

Continue ,nah that your cemetery village you go run to laslas.

It doesn't mean Lagos is not a no man's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Albie(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
The truth is that it's either you are an illiterate agbero or probably from one of those forest in Ondo state.igbo is the language and Ibo is the tribe.In short your a native doctor(babalawo).

I didn't want to insult you, but you are a magnificent fooool grin for saying Igbo is a language and ibo is a tribe and for saying I come from Yoruba, a tribe that hates my root to the core, I put it to you, if u are an Igbo man, u can never spell Igbo as ibo period!!! No need arguing with u.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by leisuretym: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
The newly elected chairman of the market , said he want to stop Owo mi da in Alaba Market, see the result now, you have been paying the 100 Naira since day one, go to idunmota, Balogun , Aswani, Ajah, all trader who does not have shops pays that 100Naira including Yoruba people , Igbos traders are paying one fee or the other to the market union, but you don’t want to pay 100 Naira to the land owner , Ipob and nonsense na 5 and 6

The agbero too Dey overdo
Agbero have no regard for human lives , small thing nah to carry bottle stab person cos of 100 Naira , useless boys
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by proclinician: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dareal90s:

Go tell that to those that their head has been broken.

Ive seen so much of the heads of usman Dan fodio descendants you broke over kwara. Useless idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.