Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Does This Also Annoy You too ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Also Annoy You too ? (2560 Views)

List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 11:32am On Jan 14
I was sitting at a recreational park yesterday,trying to unwind from the stress i've been through the week unno,
When a lady who was sitted opposite of me beckoned on me for assistance. I went to her to find out in what way i could be of help to her, only to find out that she was having difficulty in untieing her shoes cause of, the talons she had fixed on her nails.
With a smile she said " please sir, can you help me"
Her plea met with a resounding "No" from me which was coming from a place of disgust and disdain from inside of me.
She obviously saw the wrath raging inside of me cause she later said " abeg no vex bros"
Whichy begs the question?

Like how?, how can some people chose to be useless to theirself all in the name of fashion and beauty?
damn!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Cruise777: 11:49am On Jan 14
The babe was shooting her shot in a decent manner

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by ikeno(m): 11:58am On Jan 14
Her hands looks like

14 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by McLizbae: 12:05pm On Jan 14
grin grin grin
ikeno:
Her hands looks like

6 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Palazee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14
You made us proud cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14
I call it claws.
You call it talons.

All in all, it's laughable and annoying.

One more thing I don't like on women is that eyelash that looks like eagle's wings!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Kudducini(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14
How did she tie the lace in the first place?

She should have waited for the guy she came to meet nah... Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 12:18pm On Jan 14
ikeno:
Her hands looks like
Lol, It wanst funny though. I nearly go savage on her if not for God

1 Like

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 12:22pm On Jan 14
Kudducini:
How did she tie the lace in the first place?

She should have waited for the guy she came to meet nah... Nonsense
i taya o!
Funny enough one dude just came from nowhere went down on a knee and was very happy doin it.
You could even smell his excitment from a mile away.
Damn!

8 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by omenka1: 12:26pm On Jan 14
Na slap I for take reply am for the disrespect
Awon slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 12:31pm On Jan 14
Cruise777:
The babe was shooting her shot in a decent manner

Damn! You call that decent?
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14
Op your are very mean. You could have just got on your knees and re tight it in a way that only a cutlass can be used to get the damn thing loosened.

15 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Iseoluwani: 12:44pm On Jan 14
rada rada

1 Like

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Fahvvy: 1:20pm On Jan 14
muller101:
Op your are very mean. You could have just got on your knees and re tight it in a way that only a cutlass can be used to get the damn thing loosened.

Hahahahhaha grin grin...
You're not okay o cheesy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by CandidAdmin(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14
I wonder why you guys always feel the need to insult others.
No is no. Simple.
Good work jare OP
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Demigod22: 2:05pm On Jan 14
That claws in the name of nails, eyelashes, leg chain and piercing of nose, multiple piercing of earlobe is disgusting. I don't know the evolution of fashion that brought us here, but I dislike it.

The one I like is waist beads. When I see it on ladies, I find them feminine and sensual.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 2:48pm On Jan 14
muller101:
If i had stayed a sec more she prolly be chilling in a hospital bed today cause, i'm kind of a short fused person small things do annoy me alot.
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 3:18pm On Jan 14
Demigod22:
That claws in the name of nails, eyelashes, leg chain and piercing of nose, multiple piercing of earlobe is disgusting. I don't know the evolution of fashion that brought us here, but I dislike it.

The one I like is waist beads. When I see it on ladies, I find them feminine and sensual.
My real man, i like dem waist beads. The problem is i end up cutting them lol damn me
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Lucifyre: 3:37pm On Jan 14
You're a prick and you're petty. I like you.
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by DivinegiftofGod: 5:14pm On Jan 14
You should have given her the lecture of her life. Next time she won't try such again

1 Like

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 9:47pm On Jan 14
Lucifyre:
You're a prick and you're petty. I like you.
petty?
Real Bleep up's starts from overlooked shits like this.
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Phabulous4(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14
Don't think too highly of yourself bro... Their is no reason for you outburst.
She probably just want to get your attention. From what have seen, those girls can do almost anything with those claws. Do help her clean her bumbum when she uses the lo?? How did she tie the shoes from home... So, Rest, uncle angry bird.

codedgalaxy:
I was sitting at a recreational park yesterday,trying to unwind from the stress i've been through the week unno,
When a lady who was sitted opposite of me beckoned on me for assistance. I went to her to find out in what way i could be of help to her, only to find out that she was having difficulty in untieing her shoes cause of, the talons she had fixed on her nails.
Her plea met with a resounding "No" from me which was coming from a place of disgust and disdain from inside of me.
She obviously saw the wrath raging inside of me cause she later said " abeg no vex bros"

Like how?, how can some people chose to be useless to theirself all in the name of fashion and beauty?
damn!

2 Likes

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Gadafii: 11:44pm On Jan 14
Same ways they wear skimpy ashawo dress from home and start making silly efforts to adjust it frantically when they get outside, always pulling down short gowns/skirts like they were not initially aware it was short

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 6:04am On Jan 15
Phabulous4:
Don't think too highly of yourself bro... Their is no reason for you outburst.
She probably just want to get your attention. From what have seen, those girls can do almost anything with those claws. Do help her clean her bumbum when she uses the lo?? How did she tie the shoes from home... So, Rest, uncle angry bird.

angry bird?
So in your mind you think those posh genz girls function properly? Damn
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Bongadu: 8:43am On Jan 15
They want to be sexy and attract the nearest man
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by wallchat: 9:01am On Jan 15
codedgalaxy:

damn!

Please, which recreational Park is that?
Looking for were to relax too.
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 7:49pm On Jan 15
Had a business transaction with one the other day, just for her to type my account number took her like forever. I had to take the phone from her and do it myself.
If not for money sake! , she would have recieved a good " switching music" to the side of her neck damn! her
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by codedgalaxy: 7:53pm On Jan 15
wallchat:

Please, which recreational Park is that?
Looking for were to relax too.
well i dont know where you reside but, the place i mentioned earlier is more of a resort than a park.
"marina resort" calaber.
A very nice place to unwind.
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by wallchat: 10:52pm On Jan 15
codedgalaxy:
well i dont know where you reside but, the place i mentioned earlier is more of a resort than a park.
"marina resort" calaber.
A very nice place to unwind.
Alright Thanks
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by Lucifyre: 11:50am On Jan 16
codedgalaxy:
petty?
Real Bleep up's starts from overlooked shits like this.

Definitely. Doesn't mean u weren't petty though. If it was me, I'd smile while looking her in the eyes and turn around and walk away without uttering a word after that crappy request.

1 Like

Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by MrCork: 11:55am On Jan 16
codedgalaxy:

damn!

angry
Re: Does This Also Annoy You too ? by MrCork: 11:58am On Jan 16
codedgalaxy:

damn!

So u sit in a park harrrasing women & u here complaining that u r annoy....corrrrect? Bro are u OK? U should be arrrrested for sexxxual harassment becozz u acting like peterfile. SHAME ON U BRO!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What This Lady Did To Her Ex / Can Condom Prevent Hiv/aids / Why Do Some Women Date Or Marry African Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.