Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi (1973 Views)

Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by sowhatcomesnext: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nkechi Blessing Sunday has continued to dispute her ex Opeyemi David Falegan’s claim that she is ‘dirty’.

Falegan claimed Nkechi wears one pant for 3 days and would go without brushing her teeth when they were dating.

Nkechi has denied this by revealing that she hasn’t worn pants since she was 18.

In a recent interview with Freeze, she reiterated that she doesn’t wear pants. She said that she sometimes shewears a body suit in place of panties, but even that is rare.

She also denied ODF’s claim that she is dirty.

She said she is so clean that she dips her finger in her private part and puts the same finger in her mouth.

watch video:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/i-put-my-hand-in-my-vgna-and-put-it-in-my-mouth-because-i-am-so-clean-nkechi-blessing-video/

Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by theophorus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
By Dipping Her hand in the Hole and putting it in Her Mouth, She just confirm wetin her ex talk.

Abeg away with Iberiberism.
See as she pose like as....

6 Likes

Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good
Now, put your finger in your anus and lick it

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by Dayaa: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na Daddy Freeze dey always carry this kind interview.
He did the same thing with Tonto after the fiasco with Churchill.

Then, Nkechi and her ex are getting out of leg.
They should resolve their issues in private and stop spreading dirty linen for all and sundry.
Pun intended cool

1 Like

Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by nickyj19: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by emmyluizzz: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
all these fair ladies Sabi smell like rotten fish...na smell of her bomboo make him run
Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by imagrg(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
You mean this fine lady's kpekus stinks? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by emmafineboy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Naturally, very hard to see Igbo gals been clean.... I dated many of dem
Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
trust me I'll also put my fingers in that püssy and suck it,even gonna put my tongue in there, yummy
Re: I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi by HenryTimes: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
The ex husband is simply saying the truth

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Gone / If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? / Do Ladies Appreciates Fine Boiz Wit No Money These Dayz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.