Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? (3947 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
I wonder why ladies of this days can not marry a Christian!!! it baffles me a lot, in churches today you see our ladies not just members both workers marrying the other religion willingly, some do say it categorically that the Christian born against are not romantic and that they cannot live their lives in bondage!!!
my people some of this ladies not all end up becoming second or third wife to this men and they are still very happy with them!!! (I wonder ooo!!!).
The last one I broke up with was asking me if she wants me to give her head that will I do such, I said "No" because its a sin to engage in MouthAction and guys she started acting strange for months and just this week I got the info that she's getting married to a Gboy this week Saturday!!! I'm not pained anyway!!!
I'll go to that venue and I'll make her see me so her conscience can judge her for hiding it from me!!!
I'm not saying I'm that too born again sha!!! But should a marriage bound relationship break up because of MouthAction? She was so bent on this MouthAction of a thing and we clashed severally..... anyway life goes on!!!

she must return all I spent on her in our 2years relationship or there will be trouble!!! I'll take a legal action on this I swear!!! Na rubbish, if she don't want me then let her refund all my cash, gift, data, airtime.

6 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Most Born again brothers are hypocrites and liars.

Take for instance you that's here ranting, left all your fellow 'spirikoko' born again sisters who are against mouth action like yourself to start pestering a girl that's sexually aware of what she wants and desires.

This is how most of you are. Pretend to like your long skirt ,towel hair tying girl but secretly longing and going after those you dubbed ' worldly'

The man who meets her expectations is now a Gboy because she rejected you. Nonsense !

Go to that wedding and misbehave let them teach you how to get to heaven faster !

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by idomalord: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:
I wonder why ladies of this days can not marry a Christian!!! it baffles me a lot, in churches today you see our ladies not just members both workers marrying the other religion willingly, some do say it categorically that the Christian born against are not romantic and that they cannot live their lives in bondage!!!
my people some of this ladies not all end up becoming second or third wife to this men and they are still very happy with them!!! (I wonder ooo!!!).
The last one I broke up with was asking me if she wants me to give her head that will I do such, I said "No" because its a sin to engage in MouthAction and guys she started acting strange for months and just this week I got the info that she's getting married to a Gboy this week Saturday!!! I'm not pained anyway!!!
I'll go to that venue and I'll make her see me so her conscience can judge her for hiding it from me!!!
I'm not saying I'm that too born again sha!!! But should a marriage bound relationship break up because of MouthAction? She was so bent on this MouthAction of a thing and we clashed severally..... anyway life goes on!!!

most women like drama
not a peaceful partner.
only a few like a peaceful partner but I can assure u most women like drama.
those things they say that they want in a man, are a little bit opposite of what they actually or genuinely want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=117738487]Most Born again brothers are hypocrites and liars.

Take for instance you that's here ranting, left all your fellow 'spirikoko' born again sisters who are against mouth action like yourself to start pestering a girl that's sexually aware of what she wants and desires.

This is how most of you are. Pretend to like your long skirt ,towel hair tying girl but secretly longing and going after those you dubbed ' worldly'

The man who meets her expectations is now a Gboy because she rejected you. Nonsense !

Go to that wedding and misbehave let them teach you how to get to heaven faster !

[/quote

I have no issues with here sincerely!!! bit she should have told me she's not in the relationship again and that she's getting married.
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2022
idomalord:

most women like drama
not a peaceful partner.
only a few like a peaceful partner but I can assure u most women like drama.
those things they say that they want in a man, are a little bit opposite of what they actually or genuinely want.

I tell u baba!!! imagine me oh!!!
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by boxer022(m): 3:20am On Oct 21, 2022
One thing you have to know and understand is that everyone is entitled to their own right and choices. You came here to complain about girls not marrying born again Christians centering on your ex girlfriend who is about getting married. The only thing that put me off in your write up is that you said that it is a sin to give mouth action. Prove it with Biblical references. How can you say such a thing? I am sure you must have had sex with her during your relationship with her, is that not a sin? She made her choice, then let her live by it..

9 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by jogsman01(m): 4:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Fear born again fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Lalami3232(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2022
People no dey marry because of religion again. They marry because them see say you get sense, you get what it takes to be a befitting life partner, dem see say both of una dey compatible. That's what we call maturity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by anochuko01(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Firstly, you said you're born again, but you're not that born again shaaaa, and I'm here trying to understand the different types of born again.

Secondly, I don't see why you're bothered about someone who left you for a gboy. It clearly shows that her values aren't there at all, and I wonder what attracted you to her in the first place.

Thirdly, you need to find your fellow born again sisters. The ones who would equally not want head.

9 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Toxicity brews in church a lot faster than in the rest of the society.

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Blunttruth: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:
It's not about being born again it's about having Money

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2022
boxer022:
One thing you have to know and understand is that everyone is entitled to their own right and choices. You came here to complain about girls not marrying born again Christians centering on your ex girlfriend who is about getting married. The only thing that put me off in your write up is that you said that it is a sin to give mouth action. Prove it with Biblical references. How can you say such a thing? I am sure you must have had sex with her during your relationship with her, is that not a sin? She made her choice, then let her live by it..

Its not proper as a Christian to engage in MouthAction!!! thats what I was thought from my youth

1 Like

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Lalami3232:
People no dey marry because of religion again. They marry because them see say you get sense, you get what it takes to be a befitting life partner, dem see say both of una dey compatible. That's what we call maturity!!!

hmmm
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2022
anochuko01:
Firstly, you said you're born again, but you're not that born again shaaaa, and I'm here trying to understand the different types of born again.

Secondly, I don't see why you're bothered about someone who left you for a gboy. It clearly shows that her values aren't there at all, and I wonder what attracted you to her in the first place.

Thirdly, you need to find your fellow born again sisters. The ones who would equally not want head.

Noted baba!!
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's not about being born again it's about having Money

So clearly u are saying the girls used that as a n excuse to marry the Gboy? Na wao!!!
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Webhome01: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

Its not proper as a Christian to engage in MouthAction!!! thats what I was thought from my youth

But it's proper to have sex before marriage??

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

So clearly u are saying the girls used that as a n excuse to marry the Gboy? Na wao!!!
Na who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Streetmovement(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg no forget to carry your family members along when going for the wedding grin

Werey say he wan go the wedding make the shenkes go see am feel bad as per say you be assistant Jesus Lol, go disgrace yourself na mtcheew...if you know what's good for you you better sit your ass down and concentrate on something more important

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by boxer022(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

You were thought from your youth not to engage in mouth action, but that is not a biblical reference I asked for. What did they teach you about having pre-marital sex?

6 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Jeon(f): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2022
I can't deal with anyone that's religious. Those pple are worst then Lucifer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg no forget to carry your family members along when going for the wedding grin

Werey say he wan go the wedding make the shenkes go see am feel bad as per say you be assistant Jesus Lol, go disgrace yourself na mtcheew...if you know what's good for you you better sit your ass down and concentrate on something more important

Hmmm! na true u talk guy!! noted
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
boxer022:

You were thought from your youth not to engage in mouth action, but that is not a biblical reference I asked for. What did they teach you about having pre-marital sex?

The sex thing was a mistake and only once and we both agreed and prayed to stop it and we did!! but she's still came up with sex and mouth action issue which we both had a serious misunderstanding.
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Jeon:
I can't deal with anyone that's religious.
Those pple are worst then Lucifer.

I'm not being religious jeon? I just don't want to start what I cannot continue in the future dear!!! I exhausted all my ideas on this issue I swear
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Youngpo413:
Na who no like better thing?

It happened once and after we ask for forgiveness and we stopped it , after few month, all of a sudden she brought up sex and mouth action which I declined !!! This shows she's being cheating on me with that bastard Gboy!!! I'll take up this case! she should refund all my hard earned money I spent on her abeg!!!
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Thugnificent(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

It happened once and after we ask for forgiveness and we stopped it after few month, all of a sudden she brought up sex and mouth action which I declined !!! This shows she's being cheating on me with that bastard Gboy!!! I'll take up this case! she should refund all my hard earned money I spent on her abeg!!!
Clown

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Thugnificent:
Clown

Na u be clown! unam!!!
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Mekanus(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

It happened once and after we ask for forgiveness and we stopped it , after few month, all of a sudden she brought up sex and mouth action which I declined !!! This shows she's being cheating on me with that bastard Gboy!!! I'll take up this case! she should refund all my hard earned money I spent on her abeg!!!
Yenyenyenyen. Aturu. Ewu Gambia, anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Mekanus:
Yenyenyenyen. Aturu. Ewu Gambia, anu mpama.

ibu anuofia, oyeniberibe!! oberenwa ki bu!! Ipob maggot
Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by Themainboy22: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

. Like the poster above said, you are a clown.
But I'll say you are not only a clown, but a SIMP.

I pray you'll go to the wedding that day and misbehave, let them help in fastening your meeting with your maker.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by boxer022(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2022
udofia234:

The sex thing was a mistake and only once and we both agreed and prayed to stop it and we did!! but she's still came up with sex and mouth action issue which we both had a serious misunderstanding.

OK I understand you now, but as I said earlier she has made her choice, so allow her leave by it. You don't need to attend the wedding as it will further break you down.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? by udofia234(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2022
boxer022:

OK I understand you now, but as I said earlier she has made her choice, so allow her leave by it. You don't need to attend the wedding as it will further break you down.

But guy she should have just told me politely now!!! but no wahala I don hear u I no go near there at all!! thanks baba!! u get level!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) / Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive? / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.