Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) (3950 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Obavoh: 4:11pm On Feb 17
Being a family man with 5 children and a Pregnant wife is not easy.

Here are the jobs I do to survive myself and family

1) MARKETING JOB: I do this part time and what I earn with this depends on how many products myself and partner sells. Usually between ₦ 25,000-₦ 50,000. On one good month I earned as high as ₦80,000.

The job is not easy as we have to travel and trek long distances just to reach new customers. You will talk and explain until your mouth dries up and some customers will not still buy.

Our boss is nice and gives us good food after each outing.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Obavoh: 4:11pm On Feb 17
2. HOTEL WORK: This job was secured with the help of my uncle. My job here is not defined. I can be an assistant cook today or a cleaner tomorrow.

I usually work 5 shifts a week and get paid ₦ ₦ 23,000 every month.

The job is cool and the shifts are flexible. I also have access to good food here.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Obavoh: 4:11pm On Feb 17
3. LABORER: This one I don’t enjoy. I do it in my free time just to have extra cash. I earn 2,500 to 3,000 a job.

At the end of the day I will use most of the money to buy paracetamol and malaria drugs.

I also do small farming for my family and sell the excess to market women, the highest money I’ve made from this is ₦ 30,000 but I don’t do this anymore as food is now scarce.

I pray to our creator for growth and consistency. May we not lack our basic needs in life. As long as we continue to breath we shall not beg for necessities.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by G00dharddick: 4:13pm On Feb 17
Dude na Glnd work you dey do?

What are you doing with 6 children? are you normal?

Why producing kids when you know you don't have reasonable means of income?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17
Bleep

Nice one...

Keep the hustling spirit,, very HIGH

Hustle like Jackie Chan

But this guy ,,,you like food oo...most of your post dey always contain part of whr u dey chop

At least you stopped tracking your uncle

8 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by G00dharddick: 4:14pm On Feb 17
Blackestjunior:
angry grin

I felt the guy is a comedian grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by EreluRoz: 4:15pm On Feb 17
Please give all the money to your pretty wife, it's not even enough but she'll manage as she has been managing with you.

4 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by G00dharddick: 4:16pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
Please give all the money to your pretty wife, it's not even enough but she'll manage as she has been managing with you.

This is a thread for mature people. Not a thread for clout chasing

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by EreluRoz: 4:17pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

This is a thread for mature people. Not a thread for clout chasing
shush it kid

2 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by G00dharddick: 4:19pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
shush it kid

🤡

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

I felt the guy is a comedian grin

The guy na mr Ibu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

Who goes this obote

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by reiddecuti: 4:28pm On Feb 17
You will get there one day. God is your strength.

7 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 4:30pm On Feb 17
Please I'm hungry and need you all to send me money for food. My account number is xxxx xxxx xxxx of Nofoodforthelazy Bank. Please add data for my phone too. Thanks in advance.

I could not help adding this to your thread to point out the difference between hard working you and lazy beggars.

9 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Streetmovement(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ain't no shame in the hustle and keep grinding, God dey your side.

5 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Houseontherock1: 4:37pm On Feb 17
5 kids with the 6th coming... undecided

Hope your wife is doing a little something to assist the family undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by dkidd: 4:45pm On Feb 17
Chai.. God is ur strength bro

5 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Gadafii: 4:54pm On Feb 17
Five children with the 6th on its way with 80k as salary, Omo poor men really Dey set themselves up for real

Five children guy😉😉😉
How much does your wife earn, or she depends fully on you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by kkins25(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17
oh boy, lock your kpenis ASAP...Lock am... chaii..

8 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17
OP Obavoh, The Man that Impregnates his Wife Every 9months. shocked cheesy

@Least you are earning some Doe now.

Unlike when you used to Love Food more than Money/Contracts!
I remember when you REJECTED this American meal from ur Boss and went home to eat Ogbono soup with ur Wife. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:
Dude na Glnd work you dey do?

Man is smart. Keep hustling!

Surviving and staying alive is the key 🗝️🔐

One idiot viewing this thread will soon come and label you poor and broke shame you but ignore the fool and continue pushing

The guy is not smart, he's an idi0t.

What is he doing with 6 children in this type of economy?! angry

17 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17
Obavoh:

1) MARKETING JOB: I do this part time and what I earn with this depends on how many products myself and partner sells. Usually between ₦ 25,000-₦ 50,000. On one good month I earned as high as ₦80,000.

The job is not easy as we have to travel and trek long distances just to reach new customers. You will talk and explain until your mouth dries up and some customers will not still buy.

So you still get mind fúck am give am belle?

A fully grown adult in Nigeria cannot live a quality life with 85K and yet that is the amount you want to use to fend for a family of 8 because you're careless and carefree!

What is wrong with you?!

14 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

I hope you remember you're still owing me a fúck.

Don't worry, I'll be careful not to get you pregnant like this careless sharp shooter Obavoh grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17
Blackestjunior:
Bleep

Nice one...

Keep the hustling spirit,, very HIGH

Hustle like Jackie Chan

But this guy ,,,you like food oo...most of your post dey always contain part of whr u dey chop

At least you stopped tracking your uncle

Lols, this OP na Weyrey. cheesy

All him Life na FOOD. cheesy

Went to meet his Uncle for 600k loan and started Guzzling Bread, Butter and Sardines in the Man's Dining table. sad

6 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by muyico(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17
northern part! 80k nah big money! foods is very cheap ova dere!

9 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Double0h7(f): 5:39pm On Feb 17
I don’t know what’s wrong with you but I bet it’s hard to pronounce 🙄

7 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by MrBroke(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17
I respect you Sir, God bless your hustle but why bringing too many kids in this situation. 1 - 2 is okay na. You and your wife no dey try o

7 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17
muyico:
northern part! 80k nah big money! foods is very cheap ova dere!

That is still not an excuse to have six kids in Nigeria of today shocked

8 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by muyico(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17
Kobicove:

That is still not an excuse to have six kids in Nigeria of today shocked
forget am?? is hereditary! nah sure Hausa dey born pinkinz

5 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by alpharoyalty: 6:13pm On Feb 17
I love this guy! Love his sincerity.

5 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by westlius(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17
Love ur spirit to good life

4 Likes

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by MisterBanny(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17
Obavoh:

Oga, while I appreciate your hustling Spirit, I must blame u for having the guts to birth five children in this economy when you earn close to nothing. Your wife is even pregnant with the 6th child. Your poverty is self-inflicted and I have no sympathy for you.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? / Sex On First Meet / Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.