Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. (86641 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by omowolewa: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kayamata
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Backpedal: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cherrybae:
All this village mgbeke ibo girls won't let us rest.

Anyway is there trade mark so I'm not surprise.

Shameless Akuna
Mumu

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by bonnyhope: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wait o

She no even fine sef

This generation of girls is cursed
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
bonnyhope:
Wait o

She no even fine sef

This generation of girls is cursed

That's the worst part... I thought I would see a world class beauty, only to click and be gutted!

Something unnatural is giving her this unhealthy confidence!

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by backtovillage: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
I support you my dear
The girl fine pass una girlfriend
Also ,All this mumu feminists wey no know wetin surp wey dey use man shakara "oya sope o ti lo"
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Greattha: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
How come most men who comment speak/write as if they weren't born of women or don't have wives, sisters, daughters, aunties,nieces?

Let's give her benefit of the doubt at least.

Is it such a bad thing to search for a man, at her age? Guys are not playing.

If they don't search wahala...now she's searching, palava...

Well, the hate/bitterness is real out here.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Pwettylinda(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yoruba girls just love life of olosho no brain na olosho them sabi

Oya enjoy your work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Merelyn(f): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
This my gender.... Oh Chineke!

She's out to carry out her mission and one idiot will still fall for her.
I cover my friends with the blooood angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Danny50: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Brainles, jobles and ugly thing be roaming arround like a fool.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
That's what is up
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by ufuosman(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by tiswell(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeew,girls should stop all this nonsense and start becoming useful to themselves.
as you are always useful around here undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by geewean(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Some Nairalanders dishing out good advice broad day light even castigating the girl now have sharperly copied her TikTok name and will contact her like

"How far? I saw ur video at ShopRite. Can we link up so you gimme joy then I freaky you"

I am not moved by all this holy holy comments at all.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by RelevantUpdates: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74GJZC3G2c

https://youtube.com/shorts/J74GJZC3G2c?feature=share

Women Are Very Wonderful Breeds.

Not their fault; they enjoy sex more than any other Human Species in The World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by DeOTR: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prick go tire you, aswear.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
The word of God must come to pass. This is an end time

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by SerikiFulani(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why is it that these bitches don't ever talk about anything other than men,sex & relationship

They won't talk about astrology, religion,academics,sports or fashion.

It is always man,sex, relationship, social media,fast food,weave on,iphone and nightclubs/bar/lounge smiley

Smh

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by pacespot(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why be say na ugly women dey often make this boastful claim. This one that I will fvck this her pvzzy and get out of the room even before cum hold me.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by TheOgaBoss: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hmmm, tell me the truth, you do it too. Give me ashawo update. I know the one of junction, where you will do as if you are going to work early in the morning, you hiss at all okada asking where you are going, because you are waiting for big car to give you a lift, he drops you at a junction, exchange contact with him, sometimes they give you money, as per freaky freaky, Mr. Macaroni style, from that junction you will do the same thing on and on till it's 6pm. As per closing hour
LOL,, is this real or u just made it up?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Basicend: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Why is it that these bitches don't ever talk about anything other than men,sex & relationship

It is always man,sex, relationship, social media,fast food,weave on,iphone and nightclubs/bar/lounge smiley

Smh

Lai Lai. . they dont know anything about those topics. . and wont ever bother.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Enimin: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
gozzlin:
With that your kpomo lips and fulgy face? undecided

Imagine those 'kpomo' lips wrapped round your cock bro grin You can be sure her sex game is A1

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Kajaard: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerian girls these days are just trash.

Nothing else but a bunch of shameless worthless trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by TheOgaBoss: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
gozzlin:
With that your kpomo lips and fulgy face? undecided
When those lips grap ur d**k during bj...u go confess.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Shaggyswang2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jeon:
Yes nah they will surely come to you.
Because they're also cheap.
You mean they can afford cheap people?

The person doing the buying isn't cheap dear. Only the person being paid for smiley

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Attention seeker! undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okay.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by olisaEze(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
I dunno why Nigerians are so quickly hostile to themselves. Not too long ago, the news of the scarcity of men in Eritrea almost broke the Nigerian SM space with many thirsty neeghas vowing to spend their remaining days in the service of women in need of a man over there. Now, ur Naija sister after many years in service to pastor is in the same need, ona begin dey curse am! Charity does not begin at home in u people’s compound? Even if the food no hungry u, how does spoiling it for someone else make ur life better?? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by madapcmod: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
This one na staphylococcus spreader

See her ewedufied kpomo lips

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cherrybae:
All this village mgbeke ibo girls won't let us rest.

Anyway is there trade mark so I'm not surprise.

Shameless Akuna

Na your ewedu sixtar*, the ones wey una dey gather take sarewagba for molete abi eleyele corners for Ibadan.
Can't you see her social media account name?

I always think you're du mb, but now I don't think anymore because you are truly doormb.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Donraqh(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
As she wowo reach so, I don't blame her anyway, I blame men.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by ObalendeCMS: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
SerikiFulani:

I tire, bro. No hope again.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.