Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) (1211 Views)

Check Out This Nigerian Lady's Reaction Inside A Self-driving Car / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Bvlgari: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Check out this lady's reaction after catching her husband cheating with her best friend cry i felt sad for her sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFPUI5hI1ao

1 Share

Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Shalommy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
La..click, La...bend.
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Bvlgari: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Shalommy:
La..click, La...bend.

Who is this one...c"mon vamoose from my front
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Divay22(f): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Her reaction thou grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Shalommy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bvlgari:

Who is this one...c"mon vamoose from my front
Jobless fool.
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Lalami3232(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Any friend wey fit toast/woo/chyck/gist/date/have affair with your partner, that person fit keeeee you. Some guys dey do this nonsense but na babes dey do am pass. Na make most of them no dey ever tell their friends how good their boyfriends dey for bed or how he dey spoil them with money, because if they do, the friend go snatch am take. Even some guys dey do am but not as rampant as babes. Nothing pain person pass say your friend dey get affair with your partner. The heart of WOMAN is wicked grin grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "A friend wey fit get affair with your partner or ex, that friend fit keeeee you"

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Peacefulriver: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
See as the girl sit down like say she no know wetin dey happen.

She's really pained.
In relationships, be mindful of what you invest so that when things turn south, you wouldn't be wailing like someone that lost his benefactor.
If you're not married yet, and you invest in the relationship like a married person, you have yourself to blame for being foolish.

Always love with your sense intact.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
She wan kolo........but some men sef.Just commot eye from your lady's friend na.It should be a no go area.
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by Bvlgari: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Jobless fool.

Lol...i laugh at u...come make i show u the way before Nigeria sun burn your brain finish...mugu

La click la bend kee your head dia
Re: Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) by davillian(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
So your man cannot hangout with your friend in public ni grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? / As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � / Across The Oceans Love?is It 4real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.