Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore (7029 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Athemisia: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lizzbett:
My marriage is 9 years+, blessed with wonderful three kids, nine, seven and 2 yrs.

Am in my mid thirties while hubby is 40, but the issue here is i dont have the urge for sex anymore, any time hubby discuss about it, i hit back by telling him marriage is nit all about sex, and it pains him so much that sometimes it looks as if he want to cry. Some time, i just lay down and open my leg for him to penetrate just to satisfy his urge.

I was not like this, i like sex so much but these days, the urge has disappeared.

I dont know how to tell him that am no longer sex freak.

Try new sexual fantasy. Like;
#watching p0rñ together.
#Anal sëxx
#alot of fore play.
#bj and head.
#love toys.
#dress sexy in the bedroom.
#tell hubby to hit the gym.
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Reminderz: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lizzbett:

He can't try it !
which wan be he can't try it? you will kill him abi? you are withholding sex from him and you're telling him not to try it another place or marry another woman? seems that man you're with is a SIMPle man... dey there, be watching while you use your hands to destroy a good foundation yourself.

1 Like

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Reminderz: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lizzbett:
You wont understand...

Its not my intention to denial him sex, but the time he's asking for it, is always the wrong time by then am tired because of the work of the day. Am a private school teacher and you know the stress associated with teaching.

How do i tell him to think less of sex and forcus his mind in different activities?
by the time he starts getting it from a fresh, beautiful young and better woman outside, your eyes go clear... how can you tell a man to think less of sex from the woman he married? wtf??

this is why every religion permits marrying more than one wife because of one of these type of nonsense and see finish
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by cumoverna: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
De there make shirt dey wear you.
Lizzbett:

He can't try it !
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lizzbett:
My marriage is 9 years+, blessed with wonderful three kids, nine, seven and 2 yrs.

Am in my mid thirties while hubby is 40, but the issue here is i dont have the urge for sex anymore, any time hubby discuss about it, i hit back by telling him marriage is nit all about sex, and it pains him so much that sometimes it looks as if he want to cry. Some time, i just lay down and open my leg for him to penetrate just to satisfy his urge.

I was not like this, i like sex so much but these days, the urge has disappeared.

You need either a therapist or medical attention. Just know that this is a problem that other people have had and solved.

1 Like

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Judybash93(m): 3:25am On Oct 28, 2022
I hope you know there are girls out there willing to rock him all night long! They aren't hard to find especially if he has bar and doing well. Sex in marriage isn't a chore. It is a requirement. If you need help, visit a therapist or something. Don't deny him of your body or booty... We aren't gonna live that long.. tops would be eighty something! Y'all should enjoy your youths by breaking your bed
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Kingsmm55: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Women Walhalla plenty... They are insatiable... I pity men who strive to satisfy any hole...
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
cocolacec:

Are
u
on
some
form
of
birthcontrol

No
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Demmy03: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
This usually happens when there is no more closeness in marriage..you guys just sleeps on same bed backing eachother..doing things seperately too.its better you get more closer to him in every aspect so that you can find your lost sex feelings..talk to him to know how he can help you satisfy him...sex is the fuel of marriage while money is the driver
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Demmy03:
This usually happens when there is no more closeness in marriage..you guys just sleeps on same bed backing eachother..doing things seperately too.its better you get more closer to him in every aspect so that you can find your lost sex feelings..talk to him to know how he can help you satisfy him...sex is the fuel of marriage while money is the driver

Thank you for the advice, but I doubt!!!
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by rickleye: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Lizzbett:

This is tough because if his libido doesn’t dip and he discovers that yours has he going outside to satisfy his urges and fantasies.
I would advice you see a doctor and see if you can get some pills - Maca or gingseng that can increase your sex drive.

Good luck
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Manuel9239(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2022
maybe I feel the op is getting sex from sum other guy dats y, or better still ask ur hubby to get a side chick for sexual satisfaction
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Manuel9239:
maybe I feel the op is getting sex from sum other guy dats y, or better still ask ur hubby to get a side chick for sexual satisfaction

You're wrong
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lawly: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2022
GraceunIimtedd:
fool

Imbecilic bastard. Efulefu. Useless parasitic girls like you will always want to eat where you did not sow simply bcs you feel you are a woman with roten hole in between. NEWSFLASH: WE GUYS ARE GETTING WISER THESE DAYS. ANY GUY THAT YOU THINK FALLS FOR YOUR SHIT IS JUST A GUY THAT WANTS TO USE YOU, DUMP YOU LATER AND GO FOR A WORTHY GIRL THAT DESERVES HIM.

MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 41 Commandments Of Pussy / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small / I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.