Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Will This Marriage Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Marriage Work? (537 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Marriage Work? by Emmanuel224(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
So there was this girl let's say Rebecca that had a boyfriend emeka and she was cheating on emeka with Femi(Femi and emeka knew each other bt they weren't close), they broke up with the lady (emeka did not know about the cheating part). Femi and emeka later became close friends and within that time frame Rebecca got pregnant for a diff guy and gave birth, a day came that emeka asked his now close friend if he should attemt to marry this girl in the context.

Emeka was still much interested in Rebecca bt she didn't seem to have any interest in emeka

If you were Femi would you allow him go for it? And will you tell him ABT your affair with here
Re: Will This Marriage Work? by Michelle70(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
There is a song "i am my own grandpa"

reading this ur writeup reminds me of that complicated song
Re: Will This Marriage Work? by citywal(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Before you leave your current RELATIONSHIP please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-qNpaqs4Y
Re: Will This Marriage Work? by Cinema4d: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Will This Marriage Work? by Emmanuel224(m): 5:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
There is a song "i am my own grandpa"

reading this ur writeup reminds me of that complicated song
meaning you don't understand d right up?

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In Prison / Is It Possible To Love And Still Cheat On The One You Love? / Soft Boobs Lady Is Joyously Flashing Her Shaved Pussy On LIVE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.