Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89201 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ppogba: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
007Marvel:
Let's be reasonable we've all seen pure water seller and how they look! There's no way a pure water seller will be able to approach a married woman, yes most of them are sweet talker but that's to sell their pure water! And there's no way a pure water guy will rape a responsible woman and she will not tell her husband. Obviously the woman offered him sex and as the man he is, he accepted!

In one breath you talked like an adult, in another you talked like a baby. I am sorry I didn't mean to insult you.
What do you mean by " there is no way a pure water seller.will be able to approach a married woman"?
What do you mean by " the way pure water sellers look"?

I will take time to educate you. For your first assumption, in cases like this or where a driver or gateman is shinning madam' kongo, the women are usually the initiator, organiser and brain behind such acts.
For your second assumption, there are school leavers and graduates doing the job to " hold bodi together pending" when something better comes.

I hope you have learnt something new today.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Helpout12345: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
The police men that charged only John to court need to be fired.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ppogba: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Verysmart101:

He wants to claim damages

To even imagine a man that should cover his face in shame asking for N5 million is ludicrous.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Olanwafriday: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bobbiee:
He has been having sex with her? Multiple times? Without her consent?

Yeah, right. Very believable and one sided. I'm sure the poor man didn't have a say in his own trial. No lawyer was appointed for him, and because he's poor, he was thrown in jail without a fair trial.

Everyday Nigeria never fails to amaze me.

Modified: I finally read that he was set free. Good

Where did you read the updated news?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Kinddetective: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
They should free the man abeg, which one be without her consent? Without consent means rape, how come she never reported the crime to her husband.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by TheSameGuy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Don't try to justify nonsense. The pure water seller won't die if he refused to

Though all what the woman said is lie, the Bleep is by mutual consent. It's obvious
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Awesomeking: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Coldie:

How is he guilty?
i mean if the man can arrest the pure water man,he should get his wife arrested too...its only fair..na both of them do am..the man is only a mumu to believe his wife is saying the truth
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Jalobe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Konji does not know class

Meanwhile, read and think about this.

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

Jagaban!
Jagaban!
Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Shemadex(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!
as e dey pain them e dey sweet u as e dey sweet us e dey pain them

Hahaha na politics them dey talk here yeye guy
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
He is not stupid, bro. Do you think that he believes her? He does not. The man simply wants to cash out or punish the man who dropped his ego on the floor first, before going in on the wife. He will use her to play the victim game for now cos if he attacked her, the narrative will switch content. He is richer than that man and knows that the water seller cannot invoke that cash from any magical pot. He just wants to see him suffer. He is bitterly hurt and for him to take this step, the lady should know that the marriage is over. But, she is not so smart and didn't plan for this. She will end up in the streets after the rain.

She is a slut and has been even before marriage. That is why I do not subscribe to all these crazy feminists school of thought. When a woman has been randomly ran through, just leave her alone. You will die trying.
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by TheFacelessMan: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Akunatakasi:

Funny enough nA ofe mmanu dey do am pass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Desusi: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
I used to be surprised when a woman is saying, she has been forced to have sex
with a man. This woman from my observation, is enjoying the act steadily.The reason is that, it is possible the husband cannot performed very well, this made the woman to compulsorily ask the MAN to do it first before he got his money for the pure water he supplied.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Clinton14(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

You are a pathetic liar!!!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by fof1: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ibo women and distributing puna

You are Mentally Perplexed...What u just read is not a Tribal Badge but a Human Problem and Ur People are so much Complicit in this acts...Pls.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by omokab: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.
3 of them are stupid . The husband was only acting like that to punish the guy but am sure he will deal with the wife by sending her away if his head is correct. On the side of the woman ,many of them are like this nowadays . just imagine ,top business man wife having sex with pure water seller . one will think is not possible but really possible with most ladies of nowadays . if you see the picture of the man now maybe he has a good height and observe that he must have a big penis. Chiikene ! A reasonable man must be checking his wife before she will kill him.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by computer750(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
women can lie that's all i can say
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by shegra58: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Giltexo: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Which kind primary school poem I just read now...be like Solomon wetin sef ..eheh..grundy poem
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by dilini(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Aston Villa have sacked Steven Gerrard after the club's 3-0 defeat to Fulham.

See reasons why he was fired at Aston Villa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iBJpeXOEVM
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Tunjibalogun: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Is sex with a married person a crime??

I don’t think there is any law against that hence the police cannot go about arresting people for this.

While I stand against adulterous acts, it’s important to separate emotions when executing the law.
It is 100% a crime. Its in your constitution. Even abroad it is a crime. Don't ask me to show you because I can't spoonfeed your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Tunjibalogun: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

First off, bleeping a woman (married or not ) is not a criminal offence.

Secondly, he did it WITHOUT her consent? But according to her it happened several times so why didn't she report or seek hep after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time?

shocked cool
It is a crime, check your constitution. Don't ask me to show you because I can't spoonfeed your ignorance
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by RichAbujaGuy: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
NL pls do better for your FP readers. These fake sex romp threads are stale and tired. sad
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by pepericozi: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
How can you rape someone on her matrimonial beg severally and the woman did not inform her husband. Is that rape?

People bring stupid complain to police station and the police in their right senses did not know that the claim can never be true.

Shior.

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by buchai: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
She refused to pay him because of sex now who lure eachother? I think the she knows what she wanted with Mr. John she is the guilty one to me.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Cantonese: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
The young man according to her had sex with her multiple times from August to October without her consent. She denied it to her husband. Eventually she owned up. Please how does it add up? How can you deny what you know nothing about?

The husband too, brought in the police on account of rape. Please was getting her up each time he went to supply water. No be water when e go keep for gate, collect money and walk away? How was he accessing the house, without someone's consent.

Police can only charge the young man with "conduct likely.." as they call it. If na rape, nothing there.

The man was not meeting up with his night duties. The young man used the day to fix the night errors of the man.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Snapchat: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:

I believe the business just want to recoup his wedding expenses by asking the court to make the man pay 5m. After the court case, he’s most likely going to divorce the lying and cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by BeardedMeat(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Chika ... Chidi

Trust a yamlegger at your own peril....
But obj slept with his son's wife grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Emmanuel909090: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Useless wife, that's all I see.
See embarrassment she has caused the man.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Tzar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
How do you rape an adult woman for weeks?!
I also thought they said Igbo women don’t sleep around after they marry?!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by emilo2bad: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

iam also s labour party agent i will make sure they did not ge one vote in me polling unit and scores zero. I will work against labour party because we lie too much our lies can make a cripple walk

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by SaLongs1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
I am very happy that the poor water seller was set free for a crime that was spurious in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.