Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Single Father In Search Of Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Father In Search Of Love (2232 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said! They always slip!

folake4u:
Lmao. E reach to ask oh. cheesy
Because the way his mask fell off when it came to Begoniaa is incredible.

grin grin grin

Someone that I was even going to leave alone o, that I have 5% empathy for before and would have dropped one more comment and leave, he now go and spoil matter with the animal talk. grin

He's very much the notorious troll, because he knows me well enough to identify my main moniker, and then he's definitely gone through my posts' history on there, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by InfinityFabric: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benokonma:

Lol,so this is what you could get from my post? That girls leave me? Lol.just lol.

So feeling heart broken over the pain my daughter felt makes me weak.
You still don't get it do you ? Those women don't respect you enough to think you'd be able to establish control.

So feeling heart broken over the pain my daughter felt makes me weak.
Yes. It's not like someone died. It's just an awful problem, in need of a solution.

If I had a son I will not send anybody. How am I to help her in menstruation and other girl issues?
Awww...
Like the single mother says: How am I to help him with his her in menstruation wet dreams and other girl boy issues

I am in need of someone to love my daughter and not me.
Looking for a mother to my daughter and not my soulmate.
1. And no one find you valuable enough to stay. Have you heard of genuine burning desire ? I don't think so.
So still have a lot of work to do.

2. These girls are looking for their Disneyland Fantasy "Soul mate"

3. The fact that you used soulmate means you're still in the Matrix. Soul mate doesn't exist, else the mother of your daughter wouldn't have left.

Maybe you should settle for a single mother with a girl, and that maybe - just maybe balance the equation out.

Your problems:
1. You're weak leading to lack of frame.
2. The girls you've been talking to recognizes that your daughter outweighs your desire for them. And why should they play second fiddle tho if we are being honest.
3. You're are likely to be ignorant enough to tell a bachelorette to be a mother to ur daughter ? If you do that, stop. You're not strong enough nor in the position to tell the women that.
4. Barring a miraculous miracle or you learning how to apply game, you're stuck with your daughter, or find another single mother or divorcee.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Kaycee54321(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Threads like this always make me happy.

Don't bring a child into a volatile & unstable atmosphere...Una no go gree.

Get married & stick to your partner, at least, until all your children are grown...Una no go gree.

Shebi everybody is playing strategy games & table contest...Ok na.

OP,
This is not an Adam Sandler movie. The moment anyone whether male or female is carrying a child into another wedlock, there's bound to be some sort of crises. You're lucky that they're even turning you down.

When you meet a lady that just wants to get married for marriage sakes and then wahala between your daughter & your new wife begins to manifest, you will understand the difference between "cum inside" & "come inside".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
She pretended to like me at first
That is my point. Wife full market but a woman that would love my daughter is what is hard.
Most ladies would do what it takes to get the ring.

If I stamp my feet on the floor and tell a lady that my daughter must live with us else no marriage,she would agree immediately, but that would be setting my daughter up for maltreatment.

Once I bring the conversation once and they don't agree,I just carry my two Legs and leave the relationship.
No need using alpha male or redpill style into scaring the ladies to agree.

Sorry about your experience bro,I hope you have healed and gotten over any trauma you experienced.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
This one that calls himself Theta abi GammaLace material is doing like what I don't even know sef. grin

Na politics section wey don zap all my energy ni. I know the idan I would have pa on this thread. See the e-dolt talking about frame yada yada yada like he'd be this sensible if it was a single mom in question.

Mtcheeeeeewwwww. undecided

But you can go ahead offering each other consolatory platitudes and ego-boosting sermons. The fact that this thread exist alone is enough pleasure for me. cheesy

You Benokonma or ayanukoma or whatever else moniker you go by, let me specially and profusely thank you for giving me a weapon to add to my fodder in our Trolling Games. I just need to put a little 3 + 3 together to figure out who you are. I don screenshot this thread keep.

We jam to fight another day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:

1. And no one find you valuable enough to stay. Have you heard of genuine burning desire ? I don't think so.
So still have a lot of work to do.
lol
There should be some limitations in your hasty conclusion of my private life.
2. The girls you've been talking to recognizes that your daughter outweighs your desire for them. And why should they play second fiddle tho if we are being honest.

Of all you wrote,this is the only thing that applies to me.

How do I fix this,please?
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kaycee54321:
Threads like this always make me happy.

kiss kiss for this your post, abeg!
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by chitheo(f): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=117791610]Take care of your daughter.

Seems like you wanna destroy your daughter life all because of sex.

Not true.
Not all stepmother are bad. I have one and she has never treated me badly. My dad got married to her when I was 11 and its been over 13 years.
Infact, my siblings don't know we are not of the same mother.

Op should just be patient he would find a good woman, who would love his daughter as much as she loves him.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
folake4u:
Honestly oh. I was even shocked when he showed his vile side.
Me wey dey play with you for here sef nor even know the course wey you dey read oh until he come talk am. Says much about his personality. undecided

These trolls baffle me sometimes! Like channel all energy into doing something productive.

grin grin

I meannnnnn. An unmatched dedication in this life or the next.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by folake4u(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
begoniaa:

grin grin

I meannnnnn. An unmatched dedication in this life or the next.

grin grin

I'm convinced your profile has been bookmarked for him to know that much.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
folake4u:
grin grin

And for him mind like that e think say he don drop bomb wey go make me back off.

Muchechechecheche. grin I laugh in the spirits.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
folake4u:
grin grin

And I know he knows "more", but he's holding off from attacking me on this thread, under this moniker because, obviously. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by folake4u(f): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
begoniaa:

And for him mind like that e think say he don drop bomb wey go make me back off.

Muchechechecheche. grin I laugh in the spirits.

grin grin grin I dey wait make he use him main monicker,make we scatter the place. cheesy
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Gerrard59(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
To be fhonest, I am glad OP is being rejected. I firmly believe that people should face the consequences of their actions and genuinely detest hypocrites. OP must have been one of those Ndi alfa meils who criticised single mothers yet had a girl child. It is not like he mocked single mothers before being a father but after the incident, and even while bringing her up.

Now to the solutions:

- Get married to a single mom that has a boy, preferably. I can understand the women's concerns regarding marrying a single father who has a girl child. If it was a boy, I bet it could have been different.

Alternatively, remain single till she gets into a tertiary institution. That was what my supervisor did. His first wife died of cancer, leaving him with four young children to raise. He raised them till three were about to enter tertiary institutions and re-married after a decade with the last child in boarding school. You have just one, save up, diversify your investments, document your assets, write your will and give this girl the best upbringing you can offer. When she gets into a tertiary institution, you can then re-marry. As for helping her with menstruation and associated issues, you Google them. You are her father and nothing says a man can not assist his blood-related females with womanly issues.

You are a man and marry at any time, provided your finances are looking good. As for konji, find one or two side-chicks to hold body, and please use protection before you score another goal.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
folake4u:
grin grin grin I dey wait make he use him main monicker, make we scatter the place. cheesy

Graciously... seconded. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
begoniaa:

And I know he knows "more", but he's holding off from attacking me on this thread, under this moniker because, obviously. cheesy

He does, but he can’t go further without completely letting his mask off. It is strange how much they keep up. Very cringeworthy…

I wish him love and light though. Everyone deserves love if they seek it.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
pocohantas:
He does, but he can’t go further without completely letting his mask off. It is strange how much they keep up. Very cringeworthy…

I wish him love and light though. Everyone deserves love if they seek it.

It's the warm wishes for me. cheesy cheesy You get the kind kind mind wey I no get.

I don't have that comely thoughts for him. You see his words towards me? That's just a tip of who he is. And I have no doubt he's used *far worse* slurs on me and on other women before, online and irl.

Someone who's a misogynistic redpiller too. What's to say the women aren't leaving him for reasons that has nothing to do with his daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
begoniaa:

It's the warm wishes for me. cheesy cheesy You get the kind kind mind wey I no get.

I don't have that comely thoughts for him. You see his words towards me? That's just a tip of who he is. And I have no doubt he's used *far worse* slurs on me and on other women before, online and irl.

Someone who's a misogynistic redpiller too. What's to say the women aren't leaving him for reasons that has nothing to do with his daughter?

Lol. Very true. That is before they come online to claim they are single by choice. Whereas they see cute proposal pictures and wish they can make a woman blush like that.

I did think it was just another troll thread until he went personal on you. Then I knew he is one of us. A very active one at that. Very undesirable guys.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. Very true. That is before they come online to claim they are single by choice. Whereas they see cute proposal pictures and wish they can make a woman blush like that.

I did think it was just another troll thread until he went personal on you. Then I knew he is one of us. A very active one at that. Very undesirable guys.

Pure classic projection borne of of personal pains; this nigga literally proves it.

Imagine a single father shaming single mothers. Just imagine. And it's the courage for him to think he can get by fairly because "single fathers are not as hated as single moms."

A big win for (those) women, abeg. He don see as e dey be na.

3 Likes

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yawns.

Two can play the game.

1 Like

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benokonma:
Mosdii and Zonefree (the one who indicated interest in a 5k giveaway) would have been spared themselves a lifelong dragging if an alternate account was created.

See Pocohantas, dude is definitely an high-ranking comrade in the Ministry of Nairaland Gbas Gbos. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Raalsalghul: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
begoniaa:
Me I should stay off this thread, shey? grin grin

For that very reason, if I no derail this thread like-, I no be watin my mama call me. You've basically given me all the push I need to go off and be unhinged with you, lol.

Boya na your papa get NL, you go tell me this beautiful, stress-free Sunday afternoon.

So una don finally reach here? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by begoniaa: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Raalsalghul:
So una don finally reach here? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finally? grin

Who else was here before?
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why do I feel that the person behind this moniker is a feminist or a frustrated single mother who's trying to drag single fathers to their level. With the way men are scarce these days, no man, be it a single father, or whatever you may call it, will find it difficult to get a wife, given the level of comfort the poster mentioned.

They created the post, and they are replying to it one after the other. You can see them feminists up there.
Re: Single Father In Search Of Love by Chiclet: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
U see my advise is make money, and make money, women will adopt your daughter to be your wife desperately all this young girls blabing end up as wives in ooni of ife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? / Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.