Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? (3690 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by queenemelda: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Martartins:
40 years old men claiming cultist...... Fools
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass out. How you take know their age? grin
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
No and never will
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by okrikaboi: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can criticise confra all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a lot of rich and powerful people belong to these cults and are doing well. E no dey favour everybody but if I go ever join e go be mafia cool
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Ehmmah588(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
okrikaboi:
You can criticise confra all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a lot of rich and powerful people belong to these cults and are doing well. E no dey favour everybody but if I go ever join e go be mafia cool

I pray say "if u ever join", make dem no cry for you....Stop disgracing Okrika people with such comments
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by okrikaboi: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ehmmah588:

I pray say "if u ever join", make dem no cry for you....Stop disgracing Okrika people with such comments
Another Okrika sympathizer. You don't probably live in the main town. Okrika has the most useless set of youths on the planet. Dumb mofos who lick the boots of their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Ehmmah588(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
okrikaboi:

Another Okrika sympathizer. You don't probably live in the main town. Okrika has the most useless set of youths on the planet. Dumb mofos who lick the boots of their oppressors.
Thought I was the only one who felt this way sad...Very unserious set of youths...
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by okrikaboi: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ehmmah588:

Thought I was the only one who felt this way sad...Very unserious set of youths...
The chiefs rob them in broad daylight. The political leaders use them. The nonsense in this town is too much. I'm glad I'll be leaving soon and I am never looking back.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Chris2863(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
VOsimhen144:
My boss is a buccaneer, I have peacefully worked with him for 3 years and till now he doesn't know that I'm a strong Eiye man.

We Eiye fly above the mountains & above blue sky that's the reason he didn't notice I'm a bird man. All JoJo are highly rugged. Airlord, akoko nest, Parrot May we all continue to fly safe. HabaKrier! don't let them stab my blue beret.
yen yen yen yen. Make una rest with all these una mumu cappings

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Ehmmah588(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
okrikaboi:
The chiefs rob them in broad daylight. The political leaders use them. The nonsense in this town is too much. I'm glad I'll be leaving soon and I am never looking back.

Very true...this was the reason I cautioned my entire family against collecting any direct chieftaincy title cos at the end,during election time,its very dangerous.But my own uncle Dr Sotonye just had to endanger our lives by being the chief of ogan-ama....My conscience couldn't let me ooo,I just jejely went back to Lagos... While my mumu cousins dey constitute nuisance for community..If I call names,you might know them
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nonentities
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Streetmovement(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I see is tears in em eyes; Bloods v crips, Red bandana's v Blue Bandana's

Let the birds in the sky sing while y'all keep mumbling, only the ones with 99% intelligence will understand ma cappings

I'm out this bitch..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Your Strongest/best Feature About Yourself / I Miss Him Already / I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.