Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2908 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Dear YORUBA'S / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Why didn't you write this epistles when Igbos were voting a Yoruba man twice in 1999 and 2003?

We are listening to Afenifere, not to riff-raffs and agberoes like you urchins. E ma sukun ni February...Iyen ti sure ju! grin

Voted twice? Igbo voted PDP! Sink that into your skull. If they wanted to vote, they would have voted Falae! Meanwhile, both Obasanjo and Falae came up due to the mandate of Abiola whom Igbo hardly voted!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Ttalk: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Why didn't you write this epistles when Igbos were voting a Yoruba man twice in 1999 and 2003?

We are listening to Afenifere, not to riff-raffs and agberoes like you urchins. E ma sukun ni February...Iyen ti sure ju! grin

Go and check your record Igbo have always been contesting against a Yoruba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

Be an ambassador of South western Yoruba 's education stop cursing up and down. You will be banned right now

Will you keep quiet? Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Which Igbo?

Why don't you go contribute the half to your accursed state? You dey mad?
fact check 65% of containers that came in through Apapa was heading to south east. We make Lagos what it is. Take us away and poverty will wound your overrated lagos
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
They say there usually not open so that urchins won't attack them for selling their 'birth right' to igbos but that on election they are voting labour
Any Yoruba that says that na lie. There's freedom of speech here. Last last na APC or PDP. We don't really know Peter Obi in d West.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
fact check 65% of containers that came in through Apapa was heading to south east. We make Lagos what it is. Take us away and poverty will wound your overrated lagos
Why is "taken you away from Lagos" d biggest fear of d Igbos in Yoruba land? You're not a threat to us now if u try it we're gonna put u in your place.

As long as you're paying your taxes in Yoruba land nothing sup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

Any Yoruba that says that na lie. There's freedom of speech here. Last last na APC or PDP. We don't really know Peter Obi in d West.
keep decieving yourself. You think all Yorubas are the same . You will see the pattern of vote in south west. I agree that your master will win SW but he will be heavily challenged
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:

According to your Igbo newspaper bah? You don't know the revenue from Lagos seaport goes to the federal government? Meanwhile, apapa seaport was built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria yet pumps revenue to the federal government. It's Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Get your facts right when you quote me please. Igbos never massively voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession with Obi among Igbos.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

According to your Igbo newspaper bah? You don't know the revenue from Lagos seaport goes to the federal government? Meanwhile, apapa seaport was built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria yet pumps revenue to the federal government. It's Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here!
Go and check whether Lagos government don't have their tax component inside. Visit the ports and confirm. Mr Lagos
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by alanto: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nigga think this is some sort of competition... Like what's there for SW to compete with SE? Ogun State IGR cover the whole of SE.... What I'm saying is respect your host... If you don't get it then forget about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Fun o? Lmao! You dey mad! OSU Flattie! Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Sink that into your skull.
Imagine
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by DadaHammed: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Ori e lo dota! Olofo omo. Awon taye e baje ni awon ebi e. To ba dun e, wa pada lo si Ile Anambra ti failure Obi se akoso lori..

Seri...gbogbo eleyi ti e nso, ko le chainji nkankan. E ma sukun bi omode ni February. O sure gan! grin

ObiDatti lan ba lo...Obi ti wole tan. grin

Iragbiji lo ni yin ni February. E ma sin Baba Alagbado de ile won ni Irajigbi by next year. Olorun bam gbo! grin

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
Go and check whether Lagos government don't have their tax component inside. Visit the ports and confirm. Mr Lagos

Which tax component? You didn't even know that the only revenue goes to the federal government. It's Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
keep decieving yourself. You think all Yorubas are the same . You will see the pattern of vote in south west. I agree that your master will win SW but he will be heavily challenged
I want you to know that you can't divide the Yorubas with religion. Yoruba will vote for Tinubu overwhelmly

You will hardly see any Yoruba family that doesn't have both religion (Christians and Muslims) together.. go and make your research please. Yorubas are very accommodating

I can't say who will win the coming election for now but I'm confident the contest is between Tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
alanto:
Nigga think this is some sort of competition... Like what's there for SW to compete with SE? Ogun State IGR cover the whole of SE.... What I'm saying is respect your host... If you don't get it then forget about it
Have you seen what your stupidity cost
??
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

Why is "taken you away from Lagos" d biggest fear of d Igbos in Yoruba land? You're not a threat to us now if u try it we're gonna put u in your place.

As long as you're paying your taxes in Yoruba land nothing sup cheesy
you guys are they ones intimidated by the presence of igbos. It's not the fault of igbos that God blessed their business acumen, igbos like to expand because their business acumen is too much to keep them in one section of the country. SE or SW alone is not enough because the gift they have in wealth creation is beyond any territory
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
Agreed we are not d same but I'm talking of majority of Yorubas.

Go to the villages in d South west and mention Peter obi it will be very laughable.
Peter Obi has done much for Igbo and Igbo the most carefully excluding d Yorubas he needs not to campaign in d SW because he knows the results already.

Thank God u know he will be challenged but Peter obi will not have half of his votes in 2023 election.

If BAT doesn't win come 2023, it will be d turn of Yoruba to contest under PDP and APC after 2023.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I want you to know that you can't divide the Yorubas with religion. Yoruba will vote for Tinubu overwhelmly

You will hardly see any Yoruba family that doesn't have both religion (Christians and Muslims) together.. go and make your research please. Yorubas are very accommodating

I can't say who will win the coming election for now but I'm confident the contest is between Tinubu and Atiku
except me and my family
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Gibberish. Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull.

Secondly you're not Yoruba cos Yoruba don't care about religion!

Thirdly, Tinubu's Lagos is far better than your Peter Obi's Anambra where he was a failure and was investing state funds into his family business

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

Agreed we are not d same but I'm talking of majority of Yorubas.

Go to the villages in d South west and mention Peter obi it will be very laughable.
Peter Obi has done much for Igbo and Igbo the most carefully excluding d Yorubas he needs not to campaign in d SW because he knows the results already.

Thank God u know he will be challenged but Peter obi will not have half of his votes in 2023 election.

If BAT doesn't win come 2023, it will be d turn of Yoruba to contest under PDP and APC after 2023.
At least Peter Obi will challenge Tinubu in south west more than Tinubu will challenge him in the south east.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
What sort of rubbish is this!! Which kind of nonsense is this? In fact ur very stupid and foolish!

Dfont u ppl insult Tinubu and Yoruba

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up Okoro
Omo Iya Olobo council

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ttalk:

Go and check your record Igbo have always been contesting against a Yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Tinubu Hosted By Chicago State University Alumni Ranked No 1 / BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.