Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2910 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Dear YORUBA'S / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
you guys are they ones intimidated by the presence of igbos. It's not the fault of igbos that God blessed their business acumen, igbos like to expand because their business acumen is too much to keep them in one section of the country. SE or SW alone is not enough because the gift they have in wealth creation is beyond any territory
If you come to the South west you'll see several Yorubas business men and women way more richer than all d Igbos combined so no intimidation at all. Most Igbo business people you're talking about they're products of Southwest and we are very happy about there achievement as long they're not coming to South west to betray us against their region that cannot even help them to flourish.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

According to your Igbo newspaper bah? You don't know the revenue from Lagos seaport goes to the federal government? Meanwhile, apapa seaport was built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria yet pumps revenue to the federal government. It's Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here!
If you know say them born your useless onitalika papa well let's meet face to face
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
shegzbillionz:

Imagine

Will you keep quiet? You would soon be flushed to Anambra to go enjoy the work of the failure Obi you champion. Yoruba is Yoruba regardless of religion. Heck, IFA religion (Yoruba religion) which is 8000 years old has been existing before any religion!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

If you come to the South west you'll see several Yorubas business men and women way more richer than all d Igbos combined so no intimidation at all. Most Igbo business people you're talking about they're products of Southwest and we are very happy about there achievement as long they're not coming to South west to betray us against their region that cannot even help them to flourish.
Yorubas hardly move beyond their enclave
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

If you know say them born your useless onitalika papa well let's meet face to face

You want to meet your doom be that.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? You would soon be flushed to Anambra to go enjoy the work of the failure Obi you champion. Yoruba is Yoruba regardless of religion. Heck, IFA religion (Yoruba culture) which is 8000 years old has been existing before any religion!
I still refuse to argue with you wink
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

You want to meet your doom be that.
Babanla baba ę ati iyanla Iya ę
choose a location if e sure for your family
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
shegzbillionz:

I still refuse to argue with you wink

Of course you've got nothing to say. Imagine trying to divide Yoruba across religion line? Na ment?

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

Babanla baba ę ati iyanla Iya ę
choose a location if e sure for your family

Mention your location na.. You will meet your Doom!
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Why didn't you write this epistles when Igbos were voting a Yoruba man twice in 1999 and 2003?

We are listening to Afenifere, not to riff-raffs and agberoes like you urchins. E ma sukun ni February...Iyen ti sure ju! grin
They voted for Hausas now. Na Hausa people bring Obasanjo to make PDP gain ground and your people supported d Hausa's pdp. PDP forsworn that Igbo will never rule that party. It belongs to d north cheesy
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
Yorubas hardly move beyond their enclave

50% of the Igbos are already bearing Yoruba names through intra marriage or being accustomed to d west many cannot speak Igbo again and only identified with Yoruba. We do not have problems with them. We have problems with some selfish new comers with thick accents and intonation from villages that doesn't know how to relate well.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by DadaHammed: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

ko de ni da fun gbogbo yin
meet me at Jibowu, idi araba or akerele shitta or even campus for island.
I want to use you as example

E fi werey kgd10 yen le, e ni to sepe fun won ti ku danu danu!
Won si ma ya aso, sare wole si nu oja. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes / Wole Soyinka Has Been Released (photo) / Emir Sanusi To Tinubu: "If You Make Subsidy Payment We Will Fight" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.