Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,470 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2906 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Dear YORUBA'S / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ImperialYoruba: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
An Open letter to my fellow nairalanders of YORUBA extraction.

You must know that Igbos are naturally peaceful people, I never had issue with any Yoruba person in real life even until now that I write, many of my friends are yoruba both the one I benefit from and the ones that benefit from me, they don't tell us from our homes what tribe to hate or what tribe to love, rather they teach us to love everyone because we are not assured tomorrow happenings.

Peter OBI married from another tribe, Dave umahi is campaigning for tinubu, Chimaroke mama I too so tribalism is not an Igbo thing, matter of fact we only deal with people that tries to sabotage peace after which everybody moves on, you will not even think Igbos and Hausas or whoever fought on that spot the day before.
I'm urging my Igbo brothers on nairaland and social media to be reasonable, to be a president of Nigeria you can't make enemy with a major tribe, especially not a tribe like Igbo with so many powerful and influential people...

You dont have to vote Peter OBI even every Igbo man will not vote peter obi, but don't go about insulting him and his people over politics... When I newly joined nairaland I always said this was going to get to the street, we saw what happened in Alaba last week, I'm still saying it now that the way some yoruba guys are going on social media it will make Igbos start having the feeling that yoruba harbor hate for them, it's a very long walk but when you are there, you are there.

So.. I'm urging y'all to do politics without hate, of course there will be banter here and there but don't degrade a whole tribe, don't malign Peter obi, he is one person igbos don’t joke about, no reasonable Igbo man will enjoy it when you insult Peter OBI and Igbos in general. That's not how tinubu can get vote, you can't flog someone to love or accept you, the love won't come real.

Ibo vote in Lagos is inconsequential. Are you the only foreigner in Lagos? What's your problem gaan?
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

See wailing cos I asked your uselesssss Obi to go make his Anambra great? Wail harder! Yeye dey smell.
Are u not ashamed
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by alanto: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
shegzbillionz:

Have you seen what your stupidity cost
??
Many of you can't even claim your region with your full chest... You will claim to be yoruba today, northerner tomorrow, ijaw the next...
I smh for you... If you like get sense if you like no get sense...
Did you see them Simon Ekpa tweets... If you are yoruba and you think it's okay for Ekpa to tweet all that then your mama waste delivery pain
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Challenge bus stop isn't a house! Oloriburuku
Go to challenge bustop first grin grin
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Challenge bus stop isn't a house! Oloriburuku
Omo baba olo'oorun
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

Go to challenge bustop first grin grin

Let him mention his house if that House Won't be on fire! Yeye dey smell.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Let him mention his house if that House Won't be on fire! Yeye dey smell.
You mention your own house on nairaland, ezi ofia cheesy
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by haslaw(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
An Open letter to my fellow nairalanders of YORUBA extraction.

You must know that Igbos are naturally peaceful people, I never had issue with any Yoruba person in real life even until now that I write, many of my friends are yoruba both the one I benefit from and the ones that benefit from me, they don't tell us from our homes what tribe to hate or what tribe to love, rather they teach us to love everyone because we are not assured tomorrow happenings.

Peter OBI married from another tribe, Dave umahi is campaigning for tinubu, Chimaroke mama I too so tribalism is not an Igbo thing, matter of fact we only deal with people that tries to sabotage peace after which everybody moves on, you will not even think Igbos and Hausas or whoever fought on that spot the day before.
I'm urging my Igbo brothers on nairaland and social media to be reasonable, to be a president of Nigeria you can't make enemy with a major tribe, especially not a tribe like Igbo with so many powerful and influential people...

You dont have to vote Peter OBI even every Igbo man will not vote peter obi, but don't go about insulting him and his people over politics... When I newly joined nairaland I always said this was going to get to the street, we saw what happened in Alaba last week, I'm still saying it now that the way some yoruba guys are going on social media it will make Igbos start having the feeling that yoruba harbor hate for them, it's a very long walk but when you are there, you are there.

So.. I'm urging y'all to do politics without hate, of course there will be banter here and there but don't degrade a whole tribe, don't malign Peter obi, he is one person igbos don’t joke about, no reasonable Igbo man will enjoy it when you insult Peter OBI and Igbos in general. That's not how tinubu can get vote, you can't flog someone to love or accept you, the love won't come real.

1) You are a horrible LIAR. IIGBOS have hatred in their DNA and they hate others.

2) IIGBOS are always at war with every tribe in Nigeria which is why they always have problems with their host tribes anytime they are out of IIGBO land.

3) IIGBOS are the most executed tribe in the world because of their crimes. Go to Asian countries and see IIGBOS in prison on death row

4) IIGBOS hated Buhari and called him a clone, Jubrin from Sudan. Now they have changed Tinubu to Amoda

5) IIGBOS have been spreading politics of hatred by your hypocrisy will not let you see it because TRIBALISTIC eyes are blind to IIGBO fault but quickly pointed out the fault of others.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

Gbęnu ofo soun, you're a very big coward.

Mention your house. If you and your fellow Osu in that house won't be burnt. Yeye dey smell. Imagine threatening Yoruba in Yoruba land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Leaders Of Cherubim & Seraphim (Pics) / Dayo Coker Reveals That Otedola's Brother Is Behind Factsnigeria.com / Cross River Ppa Declares For Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.