Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2905 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Dear YORUBA'S / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by obembet(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
What sort of rubbish is this!! Which kind of nonsense is this? In fact ur very stupid and foolish!

Dfont u ppl insult Tinubu and Yoruba

I declare support for peter obi After Osibanjo lose primary, then obi leave PDP, I was part of people that agitating for igbo presidency Twitter. When obi join labour party, I was so excited that we have alternative until I begin to see different hatred towards YORUBA. Am supporting obi then not cos of his performance or what people are saying about him cos I don't believe in politicans and propaganda but I believe it's time for Igbo to rule. They want to turn Igbo to second class citizens which I don't support. No region in Nigeria serve PDP faithfully than Igbo and they still betray igbos. This is reason why I support peter obi. But lately, I begin to see that this people have different agenda, they hate YORUBA generally. U wil hardly see Obidient insult Atiku but once u see YORUBA, they will start insult up-and-down.

So, I think that's how Igbo understand politics, they believe that they can only get ur support when they insult your tribe.

And for those of you that are claiming Yoruba and those of you that changes your name to YORUBA name cos of elections, we know. If you like, change your name to Adekunle support obi, we don't care. Wait till February

4 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

coward, Omo ale

You're the coward. Mention your house m
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by copyrites: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Gibberish. Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull.

Secondly you're not Yoruba cos Yoruba don't care about religion!

Thirdly, Tinubu's Lagos is far better than your Peter Obi's Anambra where he was a failure and was investing state funds into his family business

I'm Yoruba and I care about my Christianity. If you don't care about yours, that's your business.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by obembet(f): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Voted twice? Igbo voted PDP! Sink that into your skull. If they wanted to vote, they would have voted Falae! Meanwhile, both Obasanjo and Falae came up due to the mandate of Abiola whom Igbo hardly voted!

God bless you. That's what they are stil missing. YORUBA candidate was olufalae not obj

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Danisaint112(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:
grin

Open your eyes well and see the Igbo reactions outside nairaland and beyond you will notice it that they are not peaceful.
Thank God Yoruba stood their ground and checkmate d south easterners excesses before now they would have dominated and suppress Westerners even in the south west.

Ask yourself these questions?

How many Igbos are campaigning against PDP and ATIKU even When LP is in contention? Very few

After obi they want Atiku to be the president certainly.

Why did they disliked Buhari and Tinubu since d time of immemorial? Why them dislike APC? Tell me the time Igbo supported Yoruba candidate?

Come 2023 Peter Obi will come fourth in d election, many people following him now will vote against him.

Peter Obi has never done anything for Yorubas to win a single Yoruba's vote.

I think this words of wisdom should be enough for you if you are wise.

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

See full grown sea urchin, do you even have a life?
You can never reach for comparison to your age mates in south east, u think is all about ranting on nairaland, put your picture here and get buried in one week

See another wailing tears. You're the one ranting over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

No one takes uselesssss Osu liar like you serious! When did challenge become mushin? Anyway, the day you take your inciting offline, you meet your doom!
Omo Ale like you claiming Yoruba! let's meet so we can know who the real Yorubas are. I'm planning to deal with you Tinubu urchins on Nairaland one after the other.
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Nyamuri: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Are you still supporting PO?
obembet:

I declare support for peter obi After Osibanjo lose primary, then obi leave PDP, I was part of people that agitating for igbo presidency Twitter. When obi join labour party, I was so excited that we have alternative until I begin to see different hatred towards YORUBA. Am supporting obi then not cos of his performance or what people are saying about him cos I don't believe in politicans and propaganda but I believe it's time for Igbo to rule. They want to turn Igbo to second class citizens which I don't support. No region in Nigeria serve PDP faithfully than Igbo and they still betray igbos. This is reason why I support peter obi. But lately, I begin to see that this people have different agenda, they hate YORUBA generally. U wil hardly see Obidient insult Atiku but once u see YORUBA, they will start insult up-and-down.

So, I think that's how Igbo understand politics, they believe that they can only get ur support when they insult your tribe.

And for those of you that are claiming Yoruba and those of you that changes your name to YORUBA name cos of elections, we know. If you like, change your name to Adekunle support obi, we don't care. Wait till February

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Wants To Flush Data Evidence. Peter Obi Legal Counsel Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / How Obidients Successfully Destroyed Tinubu's 24 Years Propaganda Machinery / Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.