Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? (2128 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by IntelChief: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
I once heard of a dying man's advice to his sons; which was, they are free to marry ANYTHING except a lady who is a virgin. When one of his son asked why, the dying man's reply was, "because I married your mother a virgin and her accumulated troubles over the years is the primary reason why I am now on my way to my early grave"

Well, I may be wrong, but I think being a virgin is not a sufficient pre-requisite to being a good wife or even girlfriend.
All the virgins, with few exceptions that I've dated in the past turned out to be the most very annoying set of girls in the world. The only thing they seem to boast of is their virginity.

My questions are:
1. Will you marry only a virgin?
2. What is the main problem with marrying a girl who is not a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nothing, both virgin and non na same brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by taylor88(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
What's d benefit of buying a brand new phone?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
kestolove95:

God bless you...the OP just has a low IQ

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Just imagine unwrapping a brand new car and being the first person to cruise it.

Marrying a virgin does not guarantee a smooth sail but for a "wise" man it is always best to choose ones' poison wisely.

So as a father i would most definitely advice my son to marry a virgin.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Slmgirldippussy: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Marry a virgin oooo
All this loose girls on the island na WA.
I am waiting for one now. She will soon be here. .
Pussy so cheap this days.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
Nothing

Y

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Fahvvy: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
There's no benefit of marrying a virgin sir, so kindly visit the nearest o.losho joint and get yourself an o.losho sir grin...

May i advice that you pick the most popular o.losho there, if she's well known, then it must be because of her "character" grin...

And as you well already know...
Only weak men want an inexperienced girl aka virgin, but as a "real man" that you are, I'm sure you can handle an experienced woman aka o.losho grin...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Southernigbo: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ur kids are more likely to be upright and highly intelligent and united as well. Also u feel contented knowing fully well that ur spouse has never been used by bad folks(most folks doing fornication are bad guys). From medical perspective, a free puking girl could easily have had sperms leak into her fallopian tubes, then pregnancy and later abortion which may have set up rhesus incompatibility, then subsequent reaction that can give rise to a still birth in her next pregnancy, unless her family doctor knows about her initial abortion which created the rhesus incompatibility in her and hence treats her for that.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pride, bragging right, etc. Owning a car is good, but having a brand new one feels better.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by premierlead: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's the only truth, virgin thinks that's only what they have to offer in the relationship
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Fulanbanza: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
fake write up from an imaginary dying father. No father on earth would ask his children not to marry a virgin woman. If na lie OP ask your Father.

Na virgin I go marry even God know

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Jman06(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Remaining a virgin in this modern depraved world is an indication of a high level of discipline and self control. Being disciplined and having self control are great qualities that can help sustain marriage and make the couple successful in this 21st century.

Being a virgin means that the likelihood of the girl haven had an abortion is very low, so the womb and the entire reproductive organs are still intact. Therefore, the man would be less likely to go through the stresses and humiliations of struggling to bear children.

Also, being a virgin means less chances of some exes lurking around and possibly sleeping with your wife according to Okafor's law.

Such a wife you married as a virgin is also much more likely to impart good morals on your children thereby lifting the burdens of having immoral children off your head.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Joystic: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
What's the benefit of marrying an olosho?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by iHateFraudsters: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
kestolove95:

Brand new fake chinko phone.

I'd rather use a 2nd hand iPhone.

It will serve me better.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Baronthecelebri: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
All women are the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
IntelChief:
I once heard of a dying man's advice to his sons; which was, they are free to marry ANYTHING except a lady who is a virgin. When one of his son asked why, the dying man's reply was, "because I married your mother a virgin and her accumulated troubles over the years is the primary reason why I am now on my way to my early grave"

Well, I may be wrong, but I think being a virgin is not a sufficient pre-requisite to being a good wife or even girlfriend.
All the virgins, with few exceptions that I've dated in the past turned out to be the most very annoying set of girls in the world. The only thing they seem to boast of is their virginity.

My questions are:

Its more beneficial to men with small size of joy stick

You under why so no need to explain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by MasterJayJay: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Here are the benefits of marrying a virgin woman.

1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her.

2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .

3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".

4- Free from Stds.

5- It is a sign of self-control, which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me. Someone that defeated fornication can't fall for adultery.

6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins). This occurs if both partners are virgins.

7- A great role model for our kids in terms of sexual purity. An advice from someone that went through such experience is the best. No sugarcoating.

8- Comparison: A virgin has only one experience, which is with the spouse. Can't compare with another, hence she is contented.

My questions are:

1. Yes, I will marry a virgin. Virgin wife or nothing

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by HELLASJ(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's least you'll enjoy tighter penetration for some time.

PS: marrying a virgin doesn't mean she won't cheat but the odds are very low.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by GOFRONT(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jeromestarks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by haslaw(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
premierlead:
It's the only truth, virgin thinks that's only what they have to offer in the relationship

Big lie.

Virgin girls are mostly humble and down to earth.
They are also very considerate and not easily moved by worldly things.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee she will make a good wife/successful marriage....Your virginity comes to an end after your wedding night, but your character stays with you forever!!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

Big lie.

Virgin girls are mostly humble and down to earth.
They are also very considerate and not easily moved by worldly things.
going by this hour accession, every girl was once a virgin, so what happened??

And besides most girls are just parading themselves as virgins, A certain Chinaza will let you do anything to her including fingering but she will never let you to penetrate with your propeller, yet, she's parading herself as virgin... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Marry a virgin oooo
All this loose girls on the island na WA.
I am waiting for one now. She will soon be here. .
Pussy so cheap this days.

I have banged a lady who got married as a virgin.

I just say make I clear you.

Make you go marry that your virgin come, we go still chop am grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by pansophist(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Go to your nearest ghetto, and observe the kids playing, They don't know they are poor, they don't know that their mate in Ikoyi or even in London is going to amusement parks and playing with 3D virtual reality games. They are happy and content with their life.

It's the same with a virgin. Sex with you will be enjoyable, comparing you to all the jobless men that drink all kinds of drugs to fork her into a stupor, and you can never satisfy her, and she will be tempted to cheat. Imagine forking your wife and she is dreaming about Emeka the cultist that fondled her arse very well grin

Also, learn from God your creator. When he wanted to give birth to Jesus, he choose Mary, a virgin. What does that tell you? lol.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by falcon01: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2022
IntelChief:
their virginity.

My questions are:
1. Well you can't know for sure if a girl is a a virgin if she doesn't want you to know, so I can't answer that
2. Marrying a girl who is not a virgin problems include;
I. You can't tell how many times or how many people she's had sex with (which matters alot to alot of men, you can't marry a public cum depository)
ii. You might not be able to match her sex drive as she has tasted different men and different styles
iii. It's easier for her to cheat on you because why not?
Iv. If body count matters to you, you'll always be angry when you remember that at some point in time she was laying unprotected taking some random d*icks, sucking and swallowing cum and that will make you insecure
V. Trust issues

Marrying a virgin doesn't also mean you are safe, she might still cheat on you as a result of wanting to taste another d*ck it also has alot of its own issue sha but different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by JoeRizzla(m): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 24, 2022
undecided
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Fiscus105(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Meanwhile, I think virgin girl should be exclusive for virgin guy.

..........it's only a mad guy that would be expecting virgin wife when he himself is public propeller.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by blinking001(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
No hymen=no marriage. This has always been the modus operandi of our forefathers until a group of degenerates decided to change things using modernism as their yardstick to settle down with over used/worthless low valued women.

A woman's worth can never be tied to her academic qualifications, career and wealth but in her feminity, her youthfulness and submissiveness. In other words, a womans worth is in her body and virginity is the only gift a woman can give her man that counts.

As a man, you owe your children that respect and love to ensure they are brought to life via a portal that hasn't been defiled by external forces. Sex is highly spiritual, a virgin is a pure woman.

No hymen
No marriage.

Only low value men settle down for non virgins.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by Slmgirldippussy: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have banged a lady who got married as a virgin.

I just say make I clear you.

Make you go marry that your virgin come, we go still chop am grin

I Blv U ...my former boss babe married as a virgin as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day? / I'm In Love With My Mother's Friend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.