Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? (2127 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by jeromestarks: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2022
GOFRONT:
Jeromestarks
Thank you for mentioning me on this thread. I will lecture him in due time.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? by jeromestarks: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2022
kestolove95:
What's d benefit of buying a brand new phone?
I wanted to write a long lesson note for the Op to sit and read but, guy, you summed it up. If the Op did not understand you , then he can not understand anything in life.
Let those who have sense, let them understand you.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Finished Man / Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? / Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.