Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) (41941 Views)

'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Kagd10: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
Yorubas are busy forming alliance with North wey no send their Papa

Yoruba dey form by force Unity with Hausas and Fulanis wey wan kill them at average opportunity

Hausas will reach Tinubu how to play Politics outside Lagos

After 2023 Yorubas won’t have no option than to demand for Oduduwa Republic

And we SS/SE no go gree them to go

We must die for one Nigeria

Says an OSU man.. No one can stop Yoruba if they want to leave! Yoruba birthed Nigeria's democracy which your stoopid self enjoy today.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Amkson22(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
He will soon understand the real jagabans
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by BafanaBafana: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Yoruba dey form by force Unity with Hausas and Fulanis wey wan kill them at average opportunity

Hausa don't have anything against yorubas. If Yoruba had presented an electable candidate, they would have voted him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by benqo01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Leave those betrayal for their mind north gat their back lol dey don't want to have sense

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by benqo01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yoruba people no wan wise for life, lol they think the north love Dem....na errand boy Dem be las las

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by DSoj(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
So 5 people shouting Sai Atiku is whole of Kano? U be fooool
U plain stupidd not to expect Atiku to have his own followers
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ponishah: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.The best man for the job. He has been tested. He will lead the country to our promiseed land. He has never disappointed and will not. His victory is certain. You will lead this country. Your time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance to Jagaban
This is too monotonous,
You see this country, no yoruba person go rule again, instead make Fulani dey rule us forever.
If Tinubu no get heart attack after the election make i know why.

See prices of rice and beans for market.
APC will never smell aso rock again

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Landowner101(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

You are very wicked grin
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by phorget(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:

We still prefer them than ungrateful Igbos

A rat would still prefer a poisoned fish to groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by gozmok1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
there is money to be made outside bro....
there is more opportunities outside your area

this is hate speech DELETE IT
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by gozmok1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Padipadi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

You think Yorubas are competing with Ibos or what?
Aren't Yorubas in South south?
Cos in your mind, Igbos dominated southsouth.
Meanwhile, who the hell is Fulani?
They v always tried their betrayals from ancient time. They should do it at their own peril. The end is what you don't know how it ll be.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by pokilo: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ds guy you are so funny
Esuri:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
GT Bank -Ann
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ponishah: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Why are you lamenting on their behalf.
Was it your foolish Igbo father that helped them form the alliance that won MKO Obasanjo the presidency.

The alliance that helped MKO and OBJ was used by Igbos to show love again and again to yorubas, and betrayal Igbos have been slapped with is the reason igbos will never have any political alliance with yorubas again.

North will rule for ever, unless tinubu steps down for Peter Obi.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
I still prefer the northerner anyday to easterner. When you go close to both you understand more
taylor88:

Hausas will teach Tinubu how to play Politics outside Lagos

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
ponishah:

This is too monotonous,
You see this country, no yoruba person go rule again, instead make Fulani dey rule us forever.
If Tinubu no get heart attack after the election make i know why.

See prices of rice and beans for market.
APC will never smell aso rock again
God is on the side of Jagaban. He has been tested and tried. He will not disappoint. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
You are just fantasizing victory in your dreams when it is even obvious to the BLIND that your Emilokan druggie has lost already. That is what makes you an URCHIN. The first xteristic of an urchin is that thier hypothalamus is infected with Tinubu's urine. Keep on congratulating in your dreams. The battle is between OBI Vs ATIKU.
I just want to give you people heart attack.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Gozac:

Your voice is too faint, I cant hear you at all grin grin grin
just want to give you people heart attack.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by iSense247: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

You don't have sense. Believe me. For profiling a whole ethnic group, you are as stupid as Thiefnubuu himself.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by trutht828: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

So, your dumb mind tells you that all yorubas support Tinubu?

You aren't different from the idiots that think anyone supporting peter obi is ipob.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=117817141][/quote]I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

But ironically from 1960 till date, Igbos are the people that have always dined with the Hausa Fulani as subservient salves?

Even Peter Obi played the slave master Oga role in 2019.

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

We thank God. Nigeria has a bright future.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria . The best man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

You don see the light grin grin
I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
DMerciful:
Age and strength has ledt him and he is also corrupt. Why are you campaigning for Amoda?
I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by iSense247: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117816148:
All liars (urchins) will go to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by nonplussed: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Savage! grin grin grin

taylor88:

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by nonplussed: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
What should Igbos be grateful to you for Mbok . Thunder fire you and Awolowo

obembet:

We still prefer them than ungrateful Igbos
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Shikini: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu is rejected
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by windvane(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

I am not going to vote and I am left nigeria last 2 weeks but I want know why you guys refuse to accept defeat….APC primaries was the biggest pre news,you guys said they would show BAT what politics is,it came and went yet you guys still acting foolish on to BAT issue!!!
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ponishah: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:

God is on the side of Jagaban. He has been tested and tried. He will not disappoint. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance
Go to north ad see defections from APC to PDP, omo nothing for tinubu, and you know it.
APC is a monumental failure, no nigerian will vote for apc
never again
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by colestephan86: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.