Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) (41944 Views)

'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Apili: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
Yorubas are busy forming alliance with North wey no send their Papa

Yoruba dey form by force Unity with Hausas and Fulanis wey wan kill them at average opportunity

Hausas will teach Tinubu how to play Politics outside Lagos
You just said it all we all go die for this one Nigeria

After 2023 Yorubas won’t have no option than to demand for Oduduwa Republic

And we SS/SE no go gree them to go

We must die for one Nigeria
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I just want to give you people heart attack.
which people? You are the ones dying of leaking bladders. Your Druggie will need a trailer load of pampers come 2023. Failures
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by FaloNairaman: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Yoruba dey form by force Unity with Hausas and Fulanis wey wan kill them at average opportunity

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by onuman: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Na who get courage to demand for Oduduwa Republic in the SW?
What they get courage to say is they want Yoruba Nation, as if Yoruba Nation has not been in existence since Adam.
Demand for Yoruba Nation is a design by Tinubu to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him in 2023.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by FaloNairaman: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Pls remove SS from the we
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hmm... let's keep watching how things pan out.
Boss , the emergence of Peter obi has changed the whole political calculation. the battle will be won in the north, now we have one candidate representing each region,Atiku for the north,tinubu for the west, and obi for the east. All Atiku needs to do now is to make sure he wins his region,the north is a one-way traffic engine, it is those in the south that think twice before voting, already many Yorubas will not vote for tinubu ,tinubu should even forget the east.
Ibos too will vote massively for obi. But there is no way PDP won't pick up votes in the west and east.
if it was northerner vs northerner, then maybe Atiku would have lost. the emergence of obi has broken the south for apc. people in the south would happily vote for either obi or Atiku, no one wants APC especially now that they have a dying candidate, if they had given the ticket to Osinbajo, then they would have had a very chance
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by colestephan86: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
WibusJaga:

Most Nigerians are grossly dissatisfied with Buhari's regime.
Same Tinubu who acknowledged he made Buhari president, wants Nigerians to vote for him instead of first apologising to Nigerians for the 8years of Suffering under Buhari's regime.

Fact is, Tinubu never cared about Nigerians; his sole intention was to install Buhari who will in turn support his emilokan ambition. cheesy
You are only trying to make a case for the lazy and dormant politicians called Peter obi.
How do u expect a country that's lives on imported goods to thrive, after a pandemic and rrecession.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by DMerciful(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Childish
duro4chang:
I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
[img][/img]
DMerciful:
Childish
E pain you!! I laff at you
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
ponishah:

Go to north ad see defections from APC to PDP, omo nothing for tinubu, and you know it.
APC is a monumental failure, no nigerian will vote for apc
never again
So you think it is Pandora the liar they will vote for. E too dey lie
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Starships24: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
See yourself

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
onatisi:

Boss , the emergence of Peter obi has changed the whole political calculation. the battle will be won in the north, now we have one candidate representing each region,Atiku for the north,tinubu for the west, and obi for the east. All Atiku needs to do now is to make sure he wins his region,the north is a one-way traffic engine, it is those in the south that think twice before voting, already many Yorubas will not vote for tinubu ,tinubu should even forget the east.
Ibos too will vote massively for obi. But there is no way PDP won't pick up votes in the west and east.
if it was northerner vs northerner, then maybe Atiku would have lost. the emergence of obi has broken the south for apc. people in the south would happily vote for either obi or Atiku, no one wants APC especially now that they have a dying candidate, if they had given the ticket to Osinbajo, then they would have had a very chance

I feel it is turn for the SE and what every party should have done is to let those from the region compete for the ticket. Whatever it is, I am just watching to see what Nigerians want in 2023.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Babaken(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank God for giving us a man called Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Anetorfavour: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

See as ds people play Tinubu local. Batman dum wound e self o

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babaken:
God forbid bad thing.
God will make Tinubu the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=117820106][/quote] Your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started because I will torment you on this issue. Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Tradman: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.The best man for the job. He has been tested. He will lead the country to our promiseed land. He has never disappointed and will not. His victory is certain. You will lead this country. Your time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance to Jagaban
stop smoking weed
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Babaken(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
God will make Tinubu the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.
Don't worry I know your type you are fighting for one junction to be collecting your own owo mi da.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Mrmb: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
ochejoseph:
APC and lies are Siamese twins, yesterday they posted fake pictures of their old rally in Niger state claiming it was Tinubu being received in Kano.

What really happened was that, once they realized that they have been rejected by the people, they resorted to posting fake pictures until they were busted.

In this original video residents can be heard shouting.......

Bago is the current governorship candidate of APC In niger state.... From the picture I'm seeing, definitely it's not an old photo
Mun sha wuya...sai Atiku , mun sha wahala sai Atiku, meaning we experienced hardship and suffering sai Atiku.

Tinubu should stop wasting his time in Kano, the state is fully Atikulated. Ask questions after February....

Watch Video Here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/3keYasmMakY?feature=share

See The fake pictures Below

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started because I will torment you on this issue. Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babaken:
Don't worry I know your type you are fighting for one junction to be collecting your own owo mi da.
Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just started.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tradman:
stop smoking weed
Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just Tinubu is the next president
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ShaqFu: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
ochejoseph:
APC and lies are Siamese twins, yesterday they posted fake pictures of their old rally in Niger state claiming it was Tinubu being received in Kano.

What really happened was that, once they realized that they have been rejected by the people, they resorted to posting fake pictures until they were busted.

In this original video residents can be heard shouting.......

Mun sha wuya...sai Atiku , mun sha wahala sai Atiku, meaning we experienced hardship and suffering sai Atiku.

Tinubu should stop wasting his time in Kano, the state is fully Atikulated. Ask questions after February....

Watch Video Here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/3keYasmMakY?feature=share

See The fake pictures Below

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

can you show proof of the fake pictures of the old rally the posted, by virtue of you posting a link to the proof? Not just an edited screenshot.

I was actually thinking when I clicked the link to watch that video that the crowd shouted what you say they shouted at the rally, only to see a small assemblage of people on the road side expressing their grievance(s) which of cause can be arranged.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=117820467][/quote] Forger.Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just started.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Fordoche: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
No amount of lies or propaganda can make can APC gain the trust and votes of nigerians again, over and over APC have given nigerians a thousand and one reasons to vote them out. It's a pity they are obviously desperate but no amount of despiration can save them now.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Fordoche: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku is the next president of nigeria
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just started.

Chai that one pain you

When your shaky shaky ancestor finally loose and retire from politics

Lagos state will be sanitazid from all kind of touts and hoodlums

You better go and learn some skills.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Naktinakkr(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
My Atiku Abubakar succeeded insha Allahu
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117816148:
All liars will go to hell fire
Even the link do not load, those basT@rd too dey lie aswearugod grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babaken:

Chai that one pain you

When your shaky shaky ancestor finally loose and retire from politics

Lagos state will be sanitazid from all kind of touts and hoodlums

You better go and learn some skills.
E pain you? Wailer,I want you to cry more. I enjoy it. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me here. Tinubu is the next president. We go drive you out of this place. Cry me blood joor.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by DreamersVille24(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
aariwa:
I don’t support tinubu but looking at this objectively why are northerners trying to shift buhari failure to tinubu a southerner so as to have an excuse for north to do another 8 years . That would make it 16 years of northern presidency and that’s the reason why Kanu and igbogho are agitating for separation from Nigeria. Atiku Presidency will break up Nigeria because power should be in south by equity and that was the resolution of Akeredolu meeting with southern governors last year for the first time since 1914

Akeredolu and his cohorts were only being clever by half.

If you must demand equity then you must go the whole nine yards.

Demanding for power to return to the south while foolishly avoiding the fact that the SW and SS cannot have any legitimate claim for presidency having both produced presidents and VP in this democratic dispensation is disingenuous at best and blatant ethnic jingoism at worst.

So Akeredolu and his cotravellers should shut up and watch Atiku, a Fulani and northerner retain power since they have decided to be clever by half.

You Nigerians are mostly dishonest, despicable people without any iota of integrity, who hate justice and equality.

The South must get sense by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.