Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) (41942 Views)

'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Wailer,I want you to cry more. I enjoy it. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me here. Tinubu is the next president. We go drive you out of this place. Cry me blood joor.
O. U. A (online urchins association).

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
that was the initial plan of PDP before wike kicked against it and made PDP throw the ticket open so that he can contest, and that was what led obi to leave PDP and seek another platform. definitely, obi cannot win but he will break and split the votes, most most likely this election may likely go into a second round
GboyegaD:

I feel it is turn for the SE and what every party should have done is to let those from the region compete for the ticket. Whatever it is, I am just watching to see what Nigerians want in 2023.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by tribalmall: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Same Igbo that refuse to vote MKO cos of VP ticket while Kano voted MKO even with Tofa presidential ticket. You lot are despicable yo say the least. Did you even see Tinubu visited your wretched region for vote.

ponishah:

The alliance that helped MKO and OBJ was used by Igbos to show love again and again to yorubas, and betrayal Igbos have been slapped with is the reason igbos will never have any political alliance with yorubas again.

North will rule for ever, unless tinubu steps down for Peter Obi.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babaken:
O. U. A (online urchins association).
U can see you are badly plained. You caused it anyway and I will continue to give all wailers. I dealt with many of you today and that's just a tip of an iceberg. I will continue to give it to you as you respond negativity. The bitterness in you will push you to make you destroy yourselves. I am ready for you. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor.I so much love Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. Wailer can go and commit suicide.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Etimemy: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sensible person can't welcome failure
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
U can see you are badly plained. You caused it anyway and I will continue to give all wailers. I dealt with many of you today and that's just a tip of an iceberg. I will continue to give it to you as you respond negativity. The bitterness in you will push you to make you destroy yourselves. I am ready for you. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor.I so much love Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. Wailer can go and commit suicide.

why won't be online 24/7 month is Coming to an end abi you no wan receive your pay.

Them say your your ancestor that sold his entire region for his selfish interest copy Abiola Manifesto you don go check am hahaha

Baba copy and past.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by SirNature23: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Politics and lies. 2023 will decide the power of liars
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Same Igbo that refuse to vote MKO cos of VP ticket while Kano voted MKO even with Tofa presidential ticket. You lot are despicable yo say the least. Did you even see Tinubu visited your wretched region for vote.

BROS ABEG NO VEX, U DUN BUY D PAMPERS OR U DUN CHANGE TONIGHT OWN

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babaken:

why won't be online 24/7 month is Coming to an end abi you no wan receive your pay.

Them say your your ancestor that sold his entire region for his selfish interest copy Abiola Manifesto you don go check am hahaha

Baba copy and past.
I no say my comment dey pain you but e dey sweet me here. Cry me blood
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by McLizbae: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
He politely reply them by saying: e ti kú. grin
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by searchlight: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
aariwa:
I don’t support tinubu but looking at this objectively why are northerners trying to shift buhari failure to tinubu a southerner so as to have an excuse for north to do another 8 years . That would make it 16 years of northern presidency and that’s the reason why Kanu and igbogho are agitating for separation from Nigeria. Atiku Presidency will break up Nigeria because power should be in south by equity and that was the resolution of Akeredolu meeting with southern governors last year for the first time since 1914
If power must return to the south it must go to south east. If Tinubu is eligible to contest so is Atiku and Nigeria will be very much one and intact.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by searchlight: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yureyes:
It’s going to be disastrous if Atiku wins o. I don’t think Atiku cares, he just wants power. He has been chasing it since forever

Well, I’ll rather Tinubu wins. Tinubu has governed before and achieved somethings. Atiku hasn’t achieved anything. If it wasn’t for money, he would have been irrelevant in politics today. People keep talking about how he married women from different parts of the country and his business as part of his achievements but that’s a whole different ball game.
It is only a senseless man that will want Tinubu to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Elsueno: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
APC & thier arrogance sef.....They should have left d presidency to either Osinbajo or Ameachi....Even s northerners like Osinbajo due to d npower stuff while Ameachi mostly due to d trains projects etc........But instead they went 4 EMI lokan......sigh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by searchlight: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yureyes:
It’s going to be disastrous if Atiku wins o. I don’t think Atiku cares, he just wants power. He has been chasing it since forever

Vote Obi, so we won’t have to choose between Tinubu and Atiku grin

I only said I’d rather Tinubu than Atiku. Nigerians will see shege if Atiku wins

Well, I’ll rather Tinubu wins. Tinubu has governed before and achieved somethings. Atiku hasn’t achieved anything. If it wasn’t for money, he would have been irrelevant in politics today. People keep talking about how he married women from different parts of the country and his business as part of his achievements but that’s a whole different ball game.
Atiku should have it if Obi fails. Tinubu and his urchins are too arrogant, atikus presidency will make the south wake up.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2022
onatisi:
that was the initial plan of PDP before wike kicked against it and made PDP throw the ticket open so that he can contest, and that was what led obi to leave PDP and seek another platform. definitely, obi cannot win but he will break and split the votes, most most likely this election may likely go into a second round

Let's see how it goes. In my opinion, anything but Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Elbinawi: 5:29am On Oct 24, 2022
� Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - 

� Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) - Politics 

� PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto - Politics

The above 3 Headlines attracted my attention this morning.

The Presidential Candidate of the ruling party, Bola Tinubu, visited Kano State, the State with the highest number of votes, but the reception was not favourable. The Kano State Governor @GovUmarGanduje gave people money to come and welcome Tinubu but the overwhelming majority of them refused to come out. The few that came out were shouting 'Sai Atiku', chanting slogan for Tinubu opponent @atiku.

The main blunder of Bola Tinubu is assuming that he will automatically inherit Buhari's votes in the Muslim North. First, Buhari's myth of greatness has been destroyed with his consistency of bad governance. Secondly, the intergenerational failures of Tyrant Buhari is felt more in the North. And thirdly, Atiku Abubakar who is the major opponent of Tinubu is from the North.

Observation:

No single candidate in the North has used Buhari's photo in his campaign poster. This underlined the weaning of the Buhari brand. Using this brand will not attract votes in the North anymore, unlike in the past. The Buhari brand is a symbol of his intergenerational failures.

The Headline "Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto" underlined the fact of history that the ruling APC failed Nigerians. All their 2015 campaign promises remained unfulfilled. Nigerians look at them today as monumental fraudsters worst than the PDP looters.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
only a f**l would believe obi will win.
Obi knws this already
and only a brain-dead slowpoke would believe Tinubu will win.
Anyways, the main thing you should consider is that if Tinubu wins it's still you people who will suffer it. You guys supported Buhari and now a bag of local rice, not even foreign rice, is 48k. If you vote Tinubu and (God forbid) he wins, don't come to nairaland to beg for help
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by asanausana91: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2022
aariwa:
Jonathan completed his boss tenure and before then south south that produce oil for Nigeria had never had power and same south south man wanted to do four years and northerners betrayed him on the basis it was their turn. Atiku presidency will favor Biafran and oduduwa nation agitators to come to their senses and work to separate Nigeria into north and south the way it was before the 1914 amalgamation so that way Yoruba, Hausa and igbo will go their separate ways. That why be the easiest way to actualize the biafran and oduduwa agitation
hahahaaaa. You always talk stupid when it favours you. Just because Buhari handle you with kids gloves doesn't mean that Atiku will do same. Mind you, Niger Delta is in support of Atiku.
You will only die and nothing will happen.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by magzey: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2022
For where? As PDP already lost grips in Kano state. grin

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Calpam01: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinuba has already failed himself first by his hardest choice of m-m ticket. Meanwhile, the norths will teach him the real politics soon!
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2022
That's how they all said Sai-Buhari and the whole country turned upside-down
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Forger.Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just started.

Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=117833181][/quote]He is my man. Tinubu is the next president
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by luluman: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
Yorubas are busy forming alliance with North wey no send their Papa

Yoruba dey form by force Unity with Hausas and Fulanis wey wan kill them at average opportunity

Hausas will teach Tinubu how to play Politics outside Lagos

After 2023 Yorubas won’t have no option than to demand for Oduduwa Republic

And we SS/SE no go gree them to go

We must die for one Nigeria
Why are you forcing SS & SE alliance?
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by aariwa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa. You always talk stupid when it favours you. Just because Buhari handle you with kids gloves doesn't mean that Atiku will do same. Mind you, Niger Delta is in support of Atiku.
You will only die and nothing will happen.
Atiku is a crook that knows he has failed and can’t get 1% vote from Niger delta . Christians in north will vote against him for killing of Deborah Samuels, bandits are killing you people already and kidnapping your women from mosques and highways and raping them daily, turning Muslim men to women that can’t protect Muslim women while in the east UGM have killed more than more than 100 soldiers and police men and burnt hundreds of checkpoints and police stations because they don’t have a leader anymore and nobody knows them. As fear no Dey your body enter some parts of Igbo land today and know if you would be alive to tell the story. UGM are in control of many LGAS. Buhari a military General of more than 30 years that doesn’t drink beer could not do it and you expect Atiku a pure civilian that drinks beer and womanizes to do that ?You are definitely living in dreamland but reality will wake you up. From the trash you type all over Nairaland thinking shows nobody should be blamed for calling animals like you cows due to the brain dead reasoning I see from your typing
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by asanausana91: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
aariwa:
Atiku is a crook that knows he has failed and can’t get 1% vote from Niger delta . Christians in north will vote against him for killing of Deborah Samuels, bandits are killing you people already and kidnapping your women from mosques and highways and raping them daily, turning Muslim men to women that can’t protect Muslim women while in the east UGM have killed more than more than 100 soldiers and police men and burnt hundreds of checkpoints and police stations because they don’t have a leader anymore and nobody knows them. As fear no Dey your body enter some parts of Igbo land today and know if you would be alive to tell the story. UGM are in control of many LGAS. Buhari a military General of more than 30 years that doesn’t drink beer could not do it and you expect Atiku a pure civilian that drinks beer and womanizes to do that ?You are definitely living in dreamland but reality will wake you up. From the trash you type all over Nairaland thinking shows nobody should be blamed for calling animals like you cows due to the brain dead reasoning I see from your typing
see mumu. I am a Christian from the north and majority of Christians in the north will vote for Atiku. The Muslim Muslim ticket of Tinubu has already shown that no northern Christian will vote for Tinubu. Secondly, the northern Muslims will never reject Atiku their son. Thirdly, the whole south south is PDP and they know that if they vote for Tinubu they will get nothing but if they vote for Atiku they will have the VP.
Mr man I don't expect you to know much about this political calculations since your skull is empty.
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by aariwa(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
asanausana91:
see mumu. I am a Christian from the north and majority of Christians in the north will vote for Atiku. The Muslim Muslim ticket of Tinubu has already shown that no northern Christian will vote for Tinubu. Secondly, the northern Muslims will never reject Atiku their son. Thirdly, the whole south south is PDP and they know that if they vote for Tinubu they will get nothing but if they vote for Atiku they will have the VP.
Mr man I don't expect you to know much about this political calculations since your skull is empty.
“ ..whole south south is PDP…” Lol “…my man..your skull is empty…” I don’t have anything to add to what you said about yourself except to go and find something meaningful to do and stop wasting your life online
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by Tradman: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer,e pain you. I will torment you here and drive you out. You have just Tinubu is the next president
obviously weed will destroy you and sent you to prison
Re: Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) by duro4chang(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tradman:
obviously weed will destroy you and sent you to prison
Wailer, you will wail taya. Tinubu's name is giving you headache. Your problem has just begun. Dingbat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.