Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) (36315 Views)

Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / 5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Skty: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are street smart.
The attack was either done by jandor or by PDP faction.

APC do not see Jandor as any sort of threat whatsoever.

APC that brought thugs to endsars protest?
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Skty:

APC that brought thugs to endsars protest?

IPOP Protest you mean.
The Protesters who burnt down BRT and Destroyed Government Properties were IPOB terrorist masked in EndSars.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:
See false allegations, I'm so sure this is been done by obituary Pandora support group or ariku in a bid to rope the almighty jagaban, but your plans have failed...
You like it or not tinubu for president come Feb 2023
Did you say almighty?

For this singular act of arrogance and having no respect for God, Tinubu is going nowhere.
Go and ask Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2022
badoh:
Do your findings very well before accusing a party. It could even be a set up from PDP itself to gain sympathy.
this is works of the clueless drug baron Tinubu thugs. Infact Tinubu and his thugs don’t allowed. Pdp in Lagos State to erect billboards and also paste posters too. What does that tells you. Jandor has come to stay, Jandor wins by the special Grace of Almighty God. While are they attacking Jandor now when they said he’s not popular. Sanwo olu is a goner.

Links here:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/jandor-escapes-death-as-thugs-attack-campaign-team-in-badagry/

https://punchng.com/thugs-attack-jandors-campaign-train-journalists-injured/?amp

https://thenewsguru.com/politics/breaking-jandor-escapes-death-as-alleged-thugs-attack-campaign-trainphotos/

https://dailytrust.com/journalists-injured-as-thugs-attack-jandors-campaign-team-in-badagry

https://www.qed.ng/thugs-attack-jandors-campaign-train-in-badagry/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-campaign-miscreants-attack-lagos-pdp-guber-candidate-jandor-deputy-akindele-in-badagry/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0gH_9c5OPoFPW9BFj2kp9AEzljm5kwGyrwPntjcSiCiHU53VNCFRZAVK0
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Msmither: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2022
This man will kill all opponents to achieve his goals. Tinubu must never get to aso rock.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by dontbothermuch: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
The agbero grand patron and Iragbiji upstart.

I just love the Godfather.
Tessio & Pete Caporegime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2022
I think it's time for the true sons of Lagos to wake up. This was exactly how Funsho Williams, an indigene of Lagos was assassinated. Now the same former drug lord has come after Jandor. The worst part is that this desperate old criminal is not even from Lagos. He came all the way from Iragbiji in Osun state yet he is causing anarchy in another man's land.

Is Lagos truly a no man's land? I ask this question because such intimidation can't happen anywhere else in Southern Nigeria. It can't happen in the SS, SE or even SW outside Lagos!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by hush15: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2022
oliy24:
2023 election will be mad o. Many Lagosians don't even know Jandor. Why the attack na. Make Obi hide him head well o. APC might be testing the microphone.

But some part of me says this attack is arrange by Jandor himself to boost his popularity. Cos why will APC thug be shouting APC while they are attacking a Governorship candidate of the state.

Jandor can't plan attack on himself and the reason is straightforward, he can't endanger all those within his entourage just to make a political point. Unfortunately, APC is not a tolerant party. That's how they roll. That axis is a familiar axis and i know that even within their party, they deploy thugs to each other in that area and one of the people i feel is responsible is a transport union leader and at the same time an oba of iba courtesy the self acclaimed landlord of lagos state because it is boys that dominate that area up until badagry. If Nigerians are wise not only should they reject him as president but ensure Lagos is retrieved from him cos that's all that he has and made him who he claims to be.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:
I think it's time for the true sons of Lagos to wake up. This was exactly how Funsho Williams, an indigene of Lagos was assassinated. Now the same former drug lord has come after Jandor. The worst part is that this desperate old criminal is not even from Lagos. He came all the way from Iragbiji in Osun state yet he is causing anarchy in another man's land.

Is Lagos truly a no man's land? I ask this question because such intimidation can't happen anywhere else in Southern Nigeria. It can't happen in the SS, SE or even SW outside Lagos!
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu is a clueless goner.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Msmither:
This man will kill all opponents to achieve his goals. Tinubu must never get to aso rock.
That’s why we must reject him in February 25th, 2023 and March 11th, 2023 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2022
APC and thuggish lifestyle na 5 and 6... sad Very idiotic sect of humans

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by koresh: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2022
All this idiot ungrateful igbos in lagos are the one on Nairaland saying rubbish. Tell me any state in Nigeria that has developments like Lagos State? Liberate lagos state from what exactly? If one man can keep lagos state blue print up till this moment why do we need a change of government in Lagos State?
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They want to kill Jandor the way they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos

God will frustrate their wicked, murderous plans, just as he frustrated Obasanjo's wicked plans for a 3rd term agenda after his 2003 capture of Yoruba states in 2003 after Bola Ige's murder.
God forbid BaThing. Amen.

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2022
koresh:
All this idiot ungrateful igbos in lagos are the one on Nairaland saying rubbish. Tell me any state in Nigeria that has developments like Lagos State? Liberate lagos state from what exactly?

If one man can keep lagos state blue print up till this moment why do we need a change of government in Lagos State?

Liberate it from looters pretending to be leaders.
Are you one of the 20 million Lagosians saying Otogé? Or you are one of the few suffering from Stockholm syndrome

Judge hands out prison time in Enron barge scam

Ex-Enron, Merrill execs sentenced. A repentant Boyle gets nearly four years for his involvement in barge scandal

May 13, 2005

Former Enron executive Dan Boyle was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday, while Robert Furst and William Fuhs, both former Merrill Lynch bankers, received more than three years — all for their roles in the Enron Nigerian barge scam.

Boyle, sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and fined $320,000, was the only one who appeared repentant about pushing through a sham sale of energy-generating barges to the bank so Enron could pump its earnings and bolster its stock price.

"I'm the only one responsible for my actions and omissions and for the pain I caused each and every person I affected," the Clear Lake resident told the judge. "I'm truly sorry."

https://www.chron.com/business/enron/article/Judge-hands-out-prison-time-in-Enron-barge-scam-1942569.php

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
This is not funsho William Tinubu will kill at his own taste by his thugs. Jandor has come to stay. March 11th, 2022 governorship Election must obey. Jandor will win the election by the special Grace of Almighty God.

If na your Baba born you, go to Oshodi Oke or Oshodi Isale and echo this nonsense.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

If na your Baba born you, go to Oshodi Oke or Oshodi Isale and echo this nonsense.
by the special Grace of God, Pdp is campaigning vigorously there. You think we are mumu niii. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We are fully ready to take over Lagos this time around. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Sanwo will be made scapegoat. Aregbesola huge grassroots supporters in Lagos State vowed to send Sanwo olu packing. The results of the poll will shock you. Lagos State electorates have rejects APC in Lagos State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

Please why does he have to go to those specific places?
What % of Lagosians are in those places enjoying free education for all their children because Thiefnuibu and his Alausa minions since 1999 have employed enough teachers and built adequate classrooms? Or they are raising uneducated area boys and agberos to compete with northerners for almajiri title of children out of school

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Addme: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
exactly, they have failed already beyond redemption. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Lagosians are fully ready for them this time around.
When you are done replying yourself, let's know.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Masterclass32: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2022
The agbado man said he was willing to fight dirty.

He wasn't joking.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Addme:

When you are done replying yourself, let's know.
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We reject him on every side.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Skty: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

IPOP Protest you mean.
The Protesters who burnt down BRT and Destroyed Government Properties were IPOB terrorist masked in EndSars.

Defending APC that hoarded your palliatives? And most of u died and suffered? Defending APC? Oh Jeez!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Prince111111: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Breaking: Jandor escapes death, as Campaign Train Attacked by APC Sponsored Thugs outward Badagry…three people including a journalist sustained injuries…

The Campaign train of the Candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party - PDP was attacked today while returning from visitation to members of the party at the Ikoga Junction area of Badagry Local Government by APC sponsored thugs this evening.

The attack led to injuries of several members of Jandor’s entourage and press men. as at the time of this press statement, one of the news reporter is in critical condition in an undisclosed hospital while those injured are been treated.

The thugs that attack the campaign train were shouting APC while shooting guns and using dangerous weapons.

You will recall that our party raised concern over the threat to use APC sponsored thugs to attack the campaign programs of our Gubernatorial candidate Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran-JANDOR recently and we would like to state categorically that this will not deter the determination of our candidate to campaign for the next election and win the election come March 29, 2023.

We would like to call on the Commissioner of Police of Lagos state and the Area Commander of Police in the Badagry division to do everything possible to fish out those behind the attack and neccesary disciplinary actions taken against them to forestall such occurrences in the future and to instill confidence in our members that they will be protected during this campaign period.

We would like to also strongly warn those that are hell bent on causing trouble or planning to disrupt the campaign and elections that we would not fold our arms watch as we will resist all forms of intimidation.

Thank you

Hon. Hakeem Amode
Lagos State PDP Publicity Secretary
Chairman, Media and Publicity Team for JandorFunke 2023 Campaign Council
shame on the mumu Wike..see those he is fanning just to spite his own people. Ode
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Skty:

Defending APC that hoarded your palliatives? And most of u died and suffered? Defending APC? Oh Jeez!

Lol.
Your Palliatives.
Your palliatives were hoarded by your state Governors irrespective of the Party. Just like Peter Obi stole Anambra Money and invested in His family Business

Peter Obi is not a Breath of Fresh Air.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Macphenson:
Thats the only thing Tinubu is good at . I pity Nigeria and Nigerians if this evil man becomes the president of this country.

Baba Milkose can never be the president of Nigeria. I repeat, Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria. He can only be the president of Lagos state because that's the only state his slaves are littered all over Nigeria.

Mark my word, when he begins his campaign going to other states, this same thing that happened to Jandor will happen to him in most parts of the states apart from his conquered Lagos state.

That man is evil! undecided
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

A chronic slave spotted! grin
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Too bad
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by tempest01(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
The whole of Nigeria should let these miscreants know that they cannot cause havoc in Lagos and expect sanity other places in an election that involves the whole country. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We are fully ready for him this time around.

Why did you steal my post ? I was just here confused and having dejavu feeling.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Am just thinking if tinubu become president of Nigeria God forbid,that means he will be in charge of all the arm forces plus all the agbero everywhere in Nigeria,I still say God forbid
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2022
tempest01:

Why did you steal my post ? I was just here confused and having dejavu feeling.
you funny no be small. You be Sanwo Olu deputy niii lol
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Prince111111:
shame on the mumu Wike..see those he is fanning just to spite his own people. Ode
no one even take Wike serious again.

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 201ibikeye: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2022
GtGt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.