Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) (36331 Views)

Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / 5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by coded01: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Election campaigning has always been dangerous especially in Lagos...

Stay clear or stay at home...
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by ican2020: 5:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Police could not arrest one of them
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Seankhalifa: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Desperation is real... lol... keep it on.. dis format don cast

2 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by cliqtips: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2022
And they never go mushin and Oshodi for campaign
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2022
So, political thuggery is coming back to Nigeria. What a progress!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Originalsly: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu should condemn the attack and warn his zealous supporters that violence has no place in these campaigns. If he doesn't... then he is sending message that he is all for such attacks.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Funsho Williams tinz. . . .

Hope nor be fake attack o?

But with these SW killers, everything is possible!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by solomoni87(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2022
You are calling on the comissioner of police to fish out those behind the attack. But you said it was APC. You are confused

2 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 5:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Ward Your Day 5

Jandor meets the league of Imams in the Badagry Division covering Badagry, Ojo, Amuwo-Odofin, and Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government Areas.

#jandorfunke2023
#itistime

No going back

https://mobile.twitter.com/lagosforlagos/status/1584144816870690816

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Can you see Passion and desire for a true change on that woman's face? True Lagosians desire the true transformation and better governance.Let us vote #jandor #JaFunEko23
@OfficialPDPNig @AtikuKawai_MG @officialjandor @funkeakindele @lagosforlagos @DareGlintstone @IbrahimAdesoye

https://mobile.twitter.com/baakdgreat/status/1582997687040811010

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Who invested money to attack Jandor, knowing fully well he cannot win grin grin grin

Waste of funds!

2 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Politics is not war.

Only desperate Politicians will kill to remain in power.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by AgentGoat: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2022
oliy24:
2023 election will be mad o. Many Lagosians don't even know Jandor. Why the attack na. Make Obi hide him head well o. APC might be testing the microphone.

But some part of me says this attack is arrange by Jandor himself to boost his popularity. Cos why will APC thug be shouting APC while they are attacking a Governorship candidate of the state.

Did you recover your money from first bank?
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by richie240: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2022
What does ds picture prove biko?
I can break my own window and say u did it.
Won't u ask me for the evidence?

Was the vehicle packed and empty or it was filled with ppl? If d latter was d case then where is d picture of the attack/attackers when d 'attack ' was being carried out.

Nobody can use anybody's brain o, ehn-ehn.
It's either of three things:
1. It was planned by jandor himself to paint apc in bad light and get ppl's pity
2. It was a random attack by thugs.
3. It was done by a 'third force' to pit pdp against apc.

When Tinubus entourage was attacked last month I didn't hear him blame anybody.
My take is dt jandor is just chasing clout. Even Jimi Agbaje had more root as contestant (in 2015/19) than d upstart (jandor).

Saying Apc attacked him is like a primary 3 pupil accusing an ss3 pupil of stealing his books; abeg na Wetin ss3 wan take pry 3 book do biko.
cool

Ohibenemma:
I was thinking the PDP is dead (at least for the nonce) in Lagos State; but this report proves that supposition wrong...

Why attack a candidate who's rumoured to stand no chance?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:58am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Pdp campaigns continue this week again. No stone unturned. Lagos State must be liberated from the shackles of Tinubu hegemony in the State. Sanwo olu is a goner. The youths have made up their minds to defend their votes and send Disgrace Sanwo olu and Tinubu out of power.

Jandor cannot beat Sanwo-Olu.

The guy is too small and unserious for Sanwo-Olu.

Lagos PDP should look for a better candidate in 2027.

I don't know why APC thugs are getting jittery and attacking Jandor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Jostoman: 6:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Ohibenemma:
I was thinking the PDP is dead (at least for the nonce) in Lagos State; but this report proves that supposition wrong...

Why attack a candidate who's rumoured to stand no chance?
the guy know them in and out because he was formerly an APC guy, he left APC Lagos because of injustice. so they know what the guy is capable of.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Jostoman: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2022
I know that Lagos landlord boys will still attack that guy called JANDOR. The FUNKE AkINDELE that JANDOR pick as his running mate was a game changer.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Helplasgidi: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2022
They want to kill him Just like they killed Funsho williams ??

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Naija politics. Pointlessly expensive yet happens every four years. For all I know, his party did this so news articles would flow with their name on it.

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by leo2020: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Another self inflicted attack to deceive the gullibles and raise emotions at the mention of funsho Williams name.

3 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Jostoman: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
Naija politics. Pointlessly expensive yet happens every four years. For all I know, his party did this so news articles would flow with their name on it.
May be you don't know the kind of politics APC are playing in Lagos, they can go to any length just to hold on to Lagos state.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Bobbiee: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeria is a criminal organization controlled by the Nigerian mafia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by richie240: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

1. There's no proof apc 'attached' jandor.....except d photo of a broken window.

2. What motive would apc need to attack jandor since u ursef know/don torkam say he be small Pikin when compared to sanwoolu?

3. Tinubus entourage was attacked last month in ds same Lagos and I didn't remember him blaming PDP or anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by leo2020: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2022
I wonder o. But our social media mistreants will not even try to read btw lines before blaming BAT and APC.. lazy yoots
richie240:
What does ds picture prove biko?
I can break my own window and say u did it.
Won't u ask me for the evidence?

Was the vehicle packed and empty or it was filled with ppl? If d latter was d case then where is d picture of the attack/attackers when d 'attack ' was being carried out.

Nobody can use anybody's brain o, ehn-ehn.
It's either of two things:
1. It was planned by jandor himself to paint apc in bad light and get ppl's pity
2. It was a random attack by thugs.

When Tinubus entourage was attacked last month I didn't hear him blame anybody.
My take is dt jandor is just chasing clout. Even Jimi Agbaje had more root as contestant (in 2015/19) than d upstart (jandor).

Saying Apc attacked him is like a primary 3 pupil accusing an ss3 pupil of stealing his books; abeg na Wetin ss3 wan take pry 3 book do biko.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Jostoman:
I know that Lagos landlord boys will still attack that guy called JANDOR. The FUNKE AkINDELE that JANDOR pick as his running mate was a game changer.
Jandor will win the March 11th, 2023 governorship Election no doubt. The Lord Almighty will continue to protect Jandor and his team. Campaign continues this week again.

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Please someone should help me with a job, I really need one. Any job at all...thanks

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Lol...talk is cheap.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Johnnyessence, Emeka from Enugu, it's not surprising you spent 8 years for 4 years course in unilorin. grin

It shows from your actions and continence grin
9jahotblog:
Pdp campaigns continue this week again. No stone unturned. Lagos State must be liberated from the shackles of Tinubu hegemony in the State. Sanwo olu is a goner. The youths have made up their minds to defend their votes and send Disgrace Sanwo olu and Tinubu out of power.

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Hummmm, politics long, I was in a meeting where we planned self attack on the honorable just to gain sympathy votes for a house of rep member in my state and It worked. That’s why I rarely believe politicians we have in Nigeria and anywhere u see SA,PA on political affairs, fear them. Na them be brainbox most times

2 Likes

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Kajaard: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God the APC urchins can only do this in Lagos state.

Let's see if they can organise thugs in other states of the federation for the presidential election cheesy

I laugh in urchin foolishness grin
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Who are they?

Ndi Igbo right! That's what they are
NaijaRoyalty:
They want to kill Jandor the way they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? / Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.