Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) (36321 Views)

Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / 5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Skty: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol.
Your Palliatives.
Your palliatives were hoarded by your state Governors irrespective of the Party. Just like Peter Obi stole Anambra Money and invested in His family Business

Peter Obi is not a Breath of Fresh Air.

Tell me how ur Mom, Dad, sisters, brothers, uncles and aunts survived the pandemic... Tinubu / Sanuolu took ur palliatives to Oba of Lagos palace..and the youths discovered the palliatives in your Obas house. ..(they saw dollars too) and of course, they chased ur king out. And burnt his palace. And wore his shoes....no one was punished by the oracle, why? People ur king has debased the throne with indomie.... See una, Amala and gbegiri dudes. ..hungry lots
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by observanc1: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
richie240:
What does ds picture prove biko?
I can break my own window and say u did it.
Won't u ask me for the evidence?

Was the vehicle packed and empty or it was filled with ppl? If d latter was d case then where is d picture of the attack/attackers when d 'attack ' was being carried out.

Nobody can use anybody's brain o, ehn-ehn.
It's either of three things:
1. It was planned by jandor himself to paint apc in bad light and get ppl's pity
2. It was a random attack by thugs.
3. It was done by a 'third force' to pit pdp against apc.

When Tinubus entourage was attacked last month I didn't hear him blame anybody.
My take is dt jandor is just chasing clout. Even Jimi Agbaje had more root as contestant (in 2015/19) than d upstart (jandor).

Saying Apc attacked him is like a primary 3 pupil accusing an ss3 pupil of stealing his books; abeg na Wetin ss3 wan take pry 3 book do biko.
cool

u said a similar thing when funsho williams was assasinated.
keep supporting evil.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by adez2016(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
This is not funsho William Tinubu will kill at his own taste by his thugs. Jandor has come to stay. March 11th, 2022 governorship Election must obey. Jandor will win the election by the special Grace of Almighty God.

You guys will just be posting rubbish and chasing clout. How will APC attack him,...........who is Jandor? what threat does he possess?

Tinubu convoy was attacked few months back and nobody blamed Obi or Atiku. Jandor is just looking for self pity. No wonder Babatunde Gbadamosi called him a dunce!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by adez2016(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:
I think it's time for the true sons of Lagos to wake up. This was exactly how Funsho Williams, an indigene of Lagos was assassinated. Now the same former drug lord has come after Jandor. The worst part is that this desperate old criminal is not even from Lagos. He came all the way from Iragbiji in Osun state yet he is causing anarchy in another man's land.

Is Lagos truly a no man's land? I ask this question because such intimidation can't happen anywhere else in Southern Nigeria. It can't happen in the SS, SE or even SW outside Lagos!

PitiObi and Gbadebo will still come distant 3rd in the elections next Month.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Enemies of democracy
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by irunoko(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They want to kill Jandor the way they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos
APC is full of unrefined graduates,touts,thugs and local olosho women

When they don't have their way gaslighting, manipulation and violence is their next weapons of attack
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Ijb11: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Glead(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
As expected,!
Thug are every where!!!
In the hem of affair !!!
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Skty: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol.
Your Palliatives.
Your palliatives were hoarded by your state Governors irrespective of the Party. Just like Peter Obi stole Anambra Money and invested in His family Business

Peter Obi is not a Breath of Fresh Air.

I got goose bumps reading ur name. You got these three diseases?
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Skty:

I got goose bumps reading ur name. You got these three diseases?

Lol
I'm the Vaccine for the three.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Jostoman: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:
See false allegations, I'm so sure this is been done by obituary Pandora support group or ariku in a bid to rope the almighty jagaban, but your plans have failed...
You like it or not tinubu for president come Feb 2023
so it was obi or Atiku that want to rope him for what happen against, TOAN, RTEAN in Lagos. your Lagos landlord thinks it's everybody that are gullible like their supporters. They will sponsor their thugs finish and pretend as if they don't know about it and when the thing now escalate they will now come out and started baning people and their association up and down.
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by swaggerjack: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2022
dontbothermuch:

I just love the Godfather.
Tessio & Pete Caporegime
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by Ehmmah588(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
For those of you that think its a joke or propaganda, this happened before my very eyes ooooo...I'm shocked nairaland picked this news......I was there live in Ikoga-zebbe and those APC boys are people I know very well cos we see them on a daily basis( one sef was even my student)
Re: Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
koresh:
All this idiot ungrateful igbos in lagos are the one on Nairaland saying rubbish. Tell me any state in Nigeria that has developments like Lagos State? Liberate lagos state from what exactly? If one man can keep lagos state blue print up till this moment why do we need a change of government in Lagos State?

You sound like a lazy yoruba man..
If your father have a land to sell in lagos,i will buy it and excavate your grand father corpse ,before building a mansion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.