Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101440 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Moses86(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arise News to Peter Obi: " Onitsha is one of the world's dirtiest city in Africa,what did you do as a governor to clean up the city

PETER OBI: " I visited Kenya and did a study, you can go and verify".

.. ppl of God, Peter Obi na serious werey, including his blind followers.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Politics should be issued base with facts and figures and not to malign an individual.

Attacking an individual because you don't share in his political ideologies to me is childish.

So what do you want me to do for you?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BleedTears: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
dominique:
The movie he acted four years ago is what is sustaining him till date?
Nice question... But at least not in Anambra monopolizing billboard adverts and also setting up tollgate on a road he did not built and be collecting toll fee.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by gregng(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
The money OBJ prevented Atiku from looting he will loot if he become next president...

We need need breeze of air in Nigerian govt... Let join hands to support PO to rewrite the economy of Nigeria....

Earthstorms:

What is stopping you from switching your support from Tinubu to supporting Peter Obi.

You have looked at the candidates and confirm that Obi is good, why not support him.

Due to the dirty nature of politics in Nigeria, lots of good people avoid going into politics, now that we have Peter Obi contesting, why not support him?

I am asking to know.
Is it because of tribe or party affiliation that is preventing you from supporting him? Or you just don't want a change from the current scheme of things.

It will be nice if you can give a honest answer as to why you have chosen not to support a good candidate, others will learn from it.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by akbonus: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
SO THIS IDIOT OF A KEYAMO IS YET TO HAVE SENSE?SEYI DID WHAT HE DID AND WILL CONTINUE DOING BECAUSE HE HAS BENEFITED FROM THE LOOTING TO DEATH AND CONTINUOUS LOOTING OF LAGOS STATE TREASURY,SO HE IS WORKING HARD TO SEE HIS FATHER GAINING ACCESS TO THE VILLA WHICH WILL NEVER BE.NIGERIANS ARE WISE,TIFNUBU AND ATIFKULOOTED ARE THE ONES DYEING TO BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT NOT OBI,SO TIFNUBU SUPPORTERS SHOULD WORK HARD AND REPLICATE THIS CROWD IN ANAMBRA,DELTA,RIVERS AND ADAMAWA THEN WE WILL KNOW HE IS READY TO WIN THE ELECTION.TIFNUBU THAT WILL NOT EVEN WIN THE ENTIRE SW,HIS FOLLOWERS ARE JUMPING OVER LAGOS THAT HE CLAIMS TO BE LANDLORD,UNDER HIS WATCHFUL EYES HE LOST OSUN,HE WILL DEFINITELY LOSS OYO.JUST LIKE OBI HIS EASTERN BROTHERS WILL LIKELY BE A PROBLEM TO HIM SO ALSO YORUBAS WILL GIVE TINUBU PROBLEM,WATCH AND SEE.IN LAGOS,AMBODE AND OSIBANJO SUPPORTERS ARE WAITING FOR HIM,CHRISTIANS ARE WAITING,ENDSARS YOUTH ARE WAITING,ALL OTHER FOREIGNERS ARE WAITING,LETS SEE HOW HE WILL GET LAGOS 100%,OLORIBURUKU SICK DRUG INFESTED CRIMINAL OLD MAN.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So what do you want me to do for you?

Before i answer you, which political affiliation do you belong to?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by g4gerald: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
Obi is not different form any Nigerian politician. All his Children schooled overseas.
But they have been there even b4 he joined politics
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Before i answer you, which political affiliation do you belong to?

It seems you are bored. What exactly do you want me to do for you?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mrnairalandd: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is Peter Obi son disrespecting Nigeria Flag! This is really bad! This is a son of a man who wants to be Nigeria president!

I think it’s high time the public see this and keep Peter Obi where he belong; prison of course.

These people-Igbos hate our country Nigeria due to their greediness!

Do you know that Igbos have occupied more political positions than other tribes in Nigeria!

It’s high time we stop the Igbos from blackmailing the rest of Nigeria with this stupid rhetorics - We r being marginalised! The Igbos know that they are cheating the rest of the country but keep using marginalisation rhetorics to attract sympathy.

If you doubt me, dig into Nigeria political history and see things for yourself despite being number 3 tribe in term of population!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by MansoryMX(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:
Not a fan of Obi at all. Yet he deserves credit for the way he has raised children who seem happy to work to make their way in the world.

As a Parent, I know how difficult it is to teach children to fish rather than dash them fish freely. Especially if you have plenty of it to spare.

Many Nigerian big men and women automatically want to drown their children in privilege rather than allow them make their way independently in the world to be productive and valuable adults. Obi has my serious respect for his parenting skills.

I don’t not know who you are. If you are an Hausa, a Fulani, a Yoruba or an Igbo. You earn myself for saying the truth even though you are not a fan of Peter Obi. I ain’t of him but I will take my chances with him as my president.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It seems you are bored. What exactly do you want me to do for you?

Can't see nor asked for your help Mr Man...
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Akerele44(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

Chai...my fellow Nigerians. We are too gullible. Same thing followers of Buhari said in 2014. Very clean man, 1 wife, no girlfriend, only 1 house, only 1 bank account with Union Bank. He's drinking N20 sachet milo.

And GEJ: he had no shoes. Very humble man.

Yaradua: He saved N6 Billion in Katsina instead of stealing it. ( saving N6 Billion in 2007 in a state where 90% of the people are poor)

How is having a good son a sign you will govern Nigeria well? How do you even know the son is good? . Does Lucifer have any children he gave birth to?
Thesame way they scammed us in 2014 with Buhari daughter picture Zahra... saying the man that can produce this kind of beautiful daughter would surely give us the change we want grin

See where we are today

Our mumu no they too much ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mrnairalandd: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Peter Obi Son should be banned from having Nigeria Passport!

Imagine this Lowlife disrespecting our national treasure like this

His father and son should be arrested ASAP

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by DennisEche(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
g4gerald:

But they have been there even b4 he joined politics
People will always be there before everyone. Power is transit, he was a governor in Anambra state.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BeardedMeat(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:
He's drug Lord like his lying father
Are you referring to Seyi Tinubu the bastard son of Tinubu?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mrnairalandd: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Both Peter Obi and Son are part of Ipob Terrorist Movement!!!

Peter Obi is a Terrorist

Peter Obi should go to Anambra State and organise a RALLY on Monday

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Okhuadams(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by psyqs(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
We never heard about Yusuf Buhari too until after they won election. Don't be too quick to praise.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Chopcy29: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.

You saying this means that you don’t like your country, you are only supporting bat cos of your own pocket interest
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Okhuadams(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by jamjo: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
Obi is not different form any Nigerian politician. All his Children schooled overseas.

Sorry to say that Peter Obi's children were born in London they went to school there. I, for instance, live here in America, and my kids are all born here and all are going to school here, If by tomorrow I come back home and join a party to contest an election why will you use that against me? Even Obi's daughter came back to Anambra state to take a teaching job in one of the secondary schools for some years, I think she got married or something and that is why she left.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BeardedMeat(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:
Not a fan of Obi at all. Yet he deserves credit for the way he has raised children who seem happy to work to make their way in the world.

As a Parent, I know how difficult it is to teach children to fish rather than dash them fish freely. Especially if you have plenty of it to spare.

Many Nigerian big men and women automatically want to drown their children in privilege rather than allow them make their way independently in the world to be productive and valuable adults. Obi has my serious respect for his parenting skills.

We can still make the campaigns issue based only if you can sustain this energy.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Can't see nor asked for your help Mr Man...

Then what do you want to do with your lamentations?

Tonymegabush1:

Politics should be issued base with facts and figures and not to malign an individual.

Attacking an individual because you don't share in his political ideologies to me is childish.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mrnairalandd: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

I don’t not know who you are. If you are an Hausa, a Fulani, a Yoruba or an Igbo. You earn myself for saying the truth even though you are not a fan of Peter Obi. I ain’t of him but I will take my chances with him as my president.

Shut that stinking gutter you called Mouth!

Go and vote for Peter Obi to be your president in the East but this great country called Nigeria! We assure you that Peter Obi ll never smell Abuja talk less of Aso Rock!

He is a failure! Only a failure ll raise a son like this in picture

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
It is actually an Igbo practice...

You will see some billionaires subject their children to the rigours of learning trade apprenticeship called Igba boi in Igbo.

The child undergoes the tortuous tutelage with a view to learn the art of survival and practicality.

This why you see the continuation of success among the children of some Igbo rich men.....

If it is , kudos to Igbos. I believe in same. I see over-priviledged children of Nigerian big men cruising through life and having a sense of entitlement they have not developed the talent to own just because parents gave them too much, too frequently and too early in life.

It makes it hard for these children to respect anything or anyone.

Obi gains my admiration because he recognises that children must be taught to fish and not given fish as Parents may not always be around to dish out fish.

Yet the self-sufficiency training and sense of independence they give their kids will endure forever. Politics aside, Obi will gain the rewards of parenting his children the right way.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mrnairalandd: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moses86:
Arise News to Peter Obi: " Onitsha is one of the world's dirtiest city in Africa,what did you do as a governor to clean up the city

PETER OBI: " I visited Kenya and did a study, you can go and verify".

.. ppl of God, Peter Obi na serious werey, including his blind followers.

Take a look at another failure of that useless man called Peter Obi

Imagine having a son who disrespected our national treasure like this and still has audacity to context to be the president of the same country, no way! It won’t happen
This is Ipob son-Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BeardedMeat(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.
So why are you sleepless and jittery?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ogbonti: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?

i am proud to be the 24/7 person to like this post grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by kizyalex10(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
dominic17:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/217912/reactions-as-clip-showing-what-peter-obis-son-does.html

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1584155720974766081?t=NILVPgjeCJr1dAeWZCTeQg&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlOvNX7xq1o
when I know that most Nigerians are mad is when they have chosen to demonize Peter obi even start inventing unprintable names,that’s when I knew our evil politicians have done us so bad,Peter obi is by far the best ever presidential candidate Nigerians will pray for,I jst hope Nigeria will give development a chance and vote for Peter obi.a vote for Peter obi is not just a vote for president but also a vote against godfatherism,against the cabal,against few agents of anti Nigerians ,a vote againt familiocracy,a vote for development as no man will claim his structure made him president and no money will be paid back through inflated contracts and unexecuted contracts.nigerians let’s take bck our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then what do you want to do with your lamentations?

Never mentioned your name when I posted my assertion
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by 27Pushing30: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
floss:
Keep money aside let BAT and Atiku convince Nigerians on why they should be voted next year 2023....if any of them get one single vote from any polling unit in Nigeria I will know that God is actually behind this present Nigeria we are experiencing.

Obi that cannot respond to any question? always beating around the bush.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Georgejeez: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
While Pitobi and Tinubu's supporters keep fooling themselves , the Northerners keep plotting and organising how Atiku will succeed Buhari in Aso rock .

Until the South learn the Game of Politics and how to play their cards well , they will keep on looking from the sidelines.

Even though , I am from South South, I rather vote for Atiku/Okowa than Agbado lord and Structure-less Pitobi

#Atiku is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.