Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) (59973 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by masterflowx(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:

How this guy take be portable?? cheesy cheesy

His head is paining him. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
micflo28:
Better than most naija girls who boreholes, overdependent and cheats.

How tight do you think that grannies down below is?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by godofuck231: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
When you tell nigerian girls to marry them say no , ok over westernized thinking is the way , they end up with sugar boys looking like rotten milk in New cartons , shout out to the mothers in marriage , una too much
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by PStacks(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Them dey make this Abroad fear person sef
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by TheFacelessMan: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Another able bodied man ends up with fossil. grin grin

Interesting...

God forgive me... undecided

Fossil is a great description. grin

You might be deported from Heaven for this . Seek forgiveness. angry

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by tillaman(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
The woman is clearly demented so he’s prolly a health care worker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
Saw one with 3 children, the 3 children have different fathers, who are brothers, Yes, blood brothers and none of the brothers still get paper because then German law only allow marriage.

I thought they normally give one one year father shaft then, what Europeans has really done to Nigerians because papers is not something you can imagine, that was why I was seriously pursuing money when I was there, to hell with their documents because I don't givea shit them because I know I will finally come to Nigeria to establish and did is that I did and I am happy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Another able bodied man ends up with fossil. grin grin

Interesting...
I don't know whether to weep or laugh at your comment but I am just speechless. grin cry grin cry
The disgrace is too much.
See what Nigerian Government is pushing youths into. We didn't learn from Dubai.
Germany takes no shittt at all.
In fact they can deport a bird on transit
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Someone said fossil. Haba. grin. Sha, seems that she isn't his wife according to some people.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
1Sharon:
Lmaooo...and this one will turn around and claim to be an alpha-male.
Alpha men don't live off women.

A gold digging man is worse than a gold digging woman.

He was even talking about her in her presence

Stupid thug.
Honestly
I wonder the character Nigeria exports to advanced nations. He couldn't even suppress his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by b1olat: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:

U might never understand cheesy
Is it not better than being a cultist or a ritualist!!!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dshocker:
This guy might be a health care worker....

Lol.

He isn't. It looks too romantic, and it looks like that's an old man. Before he got there, he was one of the front page boys who are angry at everything women.

Happy gravestone romance to him.

Let's blame his government for his gold digging slu...

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by isnigeriadead: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
he doesnt like Nigerian
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Last thing I will never do on earth God forbid
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy shows off his German sugar mummy cheesy and a piece of advice (update) for other Nigerian boys living overseas like him grin

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-B3AXEPrvM

And these same ones will open mouth and call Nigerian girls golddiggers. Mtchww
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by yankison(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hungrychicken:

Yh, saw the full story on his tiktok page.
He was only using her to catch cruise for his page. The woman sef no fit talk again.

The man na rugged sailor, wey use him fine German wife to take japa.

Awumen

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Zonefree:
He escaped.

He's much better and at peace with the woman than with a virgin Nigerian liability!

So funny you decided not to see how he is also a golddigger and would do anything for money like the so-called Nigerian girls you are mentioning.

You would rather be a slave to a white woman because of money but you bash your nationals online
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wow

Ikennaford:
Haha, my igbo brothers no deh carry last,secure the bag first before love,,,,na lick lick he go deh lick the woman pussy, German women are all nymphos, even crippled one's
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
1Sharon:

He never said that in the video, don't defend him please.
Saying it would only make it less of a joke that it actually is.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by stevups(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
meobizy:
Portable don finally japa. More grease to his elbows.
He looks like portable seriously
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Mystery9(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:

How this guy take be portable?? cheesy cheesy
The guy look like portable.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Good luck to him,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
What do you have in stock best plug?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Mykelslim: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Everything on the Internet isn't true. That's his mother In-law and his wife is recording it.

Jeezzz Look at those comments saying what they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Slay Papa
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by thugthang(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
1Sharon:
Lmaooo...and this one will turn around and claim to be an alpha-male.
Alpha men don't live off women.

A gold digging man is worse than a gold digging woman.

He was even talking about her in her presence

Stupid thug.
That's his mother in-law
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by thugthang(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Why these people keep marrying white ancestors in the guise of getting green cards worry me. Is there no other way? How can someone be inserting fresh dick inside a near dead pussy?
That's his mother in-law for Chris sake
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by thugthang(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Make he no go use sex kill somebody's grandma ooo

Na em mother in-law joor
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Laple0541(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fool
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Ray07(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I don't know whether to weep or laugh at your comment but I am just speechless. grin cry grin cry
The disgrace is too much.
See what Nigerian Government is pushing youths into. We didn't learn from Dubai.
Germany takes no shittt at all.
In fact they can deport a bird on transit
grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Continue...
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

I thought they normally give one one year father shaft then, what Europeans has really done to Nigerians because papers is not something you can imagine, that was why I was seriously pursuing money when I was there, to hell with their documents because I don't givea shit them because I know I will finally come to Nigeria to establish and did is that I did and I am happy
In Swiss, you have to be married to get the paper not only have kids unless they have change the law last year.

I think Merkel changed the law to grant paper base on father shaft in 2014 or so, and even that depends on each regional state to determine if they want to give paper base on birth or not.
Regional government have the final say not federal government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.