Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) (59998 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Women are their own worse enemy. See as they are against their gender who found true love in the hands of a brother. Bless her union and move on abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
If he brags too much another nigga go collect that woman from him, is something i saw with my eyes when I was leaving in Austria 2004, a Nigerian dude met an old woman in a wheelchair like this at subway and he her help, later they became friends the woman was spending on him at first, boys way get money trace the woman started spending on the woman na so them collect the guy woman all because of documents

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by loffyloffy: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
This is a Disability support worker using his client for cruising..

If his employers were to see this video or the family.of his client that he his supporting, he is gone and might even end up in prison.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by GloriousGbola: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Pocohantas done hammer this morning angry

Another one for her collection
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by babajero(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2022
With that kind face he try.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by chineselink: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy shows off his German sugar mummy cheesy and a piece of advice (update) for other Nigerian boys living overseas like him grin

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-B3AXEPrvM
I respect your courage and decision but I'm ok with my visiting Visa's with peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
siofra:

He could be Nigerian in Germany cheesy

angry
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
"unbefristet* in German means 'unlimited' or 'indefinite' stay. It's the type of permit given for people to stay in Germany permanently and ride on the citizenship.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by einsteine(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Caregiver dey form Sugar boy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Originalsly: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Hmmm.... one's mouth can be his worst enemy. His days in Germany will soon be over.... and he will be still wondering why.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by YourLandMyLand: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
wahala for who dey chase obodo oyibo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2022
anonimi:

The way that Thiefnuibu and his Buhari have used looting, corruption and incompetence to kill Lagosians and Nigerians respectively

anonimi on the beat, Buhari and the useless APC, you are a gonna, with anonimis gifs Alone, APC will lose more than 7 million votes to the winning party, anonimi also has the Ganduje dollars stealing gif, Buhari give anonimi 100 million dollars to close his mouth shocked
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by edungene7: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Apc and Buhari has finally made the Nigerian youth hopeless we nw chase ancestors to survive God nah everyday we dey beg u
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by securitywatch50: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
The hustle is real
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
On a serious note, this is how low the nation have fallen. Men that should be focused on building, conquering and developing their land, now sees themselves as successful when they marry the scummest for papers, engage in scams and just useless. Sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Another able bodied man ends up with fossil. grin grin

Interesting...
If the woman should kick the bucket, he'd inherit her things and go back to Nigeria to marry a young girl like Regina Daniels
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Better than most naija girls who boreholes, overdependent and cheats.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by bro4u: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2022
1Sharon:

He never said that in the video, don't defend him please.
Why are you taking it personal?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Saw one with 3 children, the 3 children have different fathers, who are brothers, Yes, blood brothers and none of the brothers still get paper because then German law only allow marriage.
DaddyGngeess:
If he brags too much another nigga go collect that woman from him, is something i saw with my eyes when I was leaving in Austria 2004, a Nigerian dude met an old woman in a wheelchair like this at subway and he her help, later they became friends the woman was spending on him at first, boys way get money trace the woman started spending on the woman na so them collect the guy woman all because of documents
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:

U might never understand cheesy
He won't

When a guy has been living without papers in another man's land... the stress alone
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Oyindamsax(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin comrade that mama no fit get joy underneath again�
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
rickleye:

Just cover the face with pillow finish your business or come in from behind.

Even with pillow, I no go fit cum. .

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by BigName101: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Merch:
So facee still dey pay
na e pay pass for abroad here
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Billycato(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hustle
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Whatever rocks his boat!

Modern Slavery is sometimes a choice!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Efficient5: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dshocker:
This guy might be a health care worker....
very sensible of you
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Tvoice: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dat guy resemble portable small wink
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
VULCAN:
Seems you are suffering from emotional trauma?

What has this guy got to do with Alpha Males?

Even though you are ignorant, you owe it to yourself to educate yourself.

If a man called this woman a beauty queen, you would be the first to confront him but hypocritally you have called This fellow an alpha male
grin
Whatever harm an alpha male did you in the past should be forgiven

Show me where I called him an alpha male? Perhaps you need to read my comment again because your lack of comprehension is glaring.

Know what you're talking about before trying to counter my point. Mor.on.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Amosaloud(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is really wrong. I suspect he is a carer/support worker and he is banking on the fact that this vulnerable old lady does not understand pidgin english to make this video. The problem is that some people will see this video and believe his fake story. I hope he gets dismissed from his job and made to face the law. Imagine using someone's mother/grandmother to catch cruise angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.