Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) (43091 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by etrange: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Snakes are beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by nickyj19: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2022
this ur head line funny op grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Reptiles generally are a No! No! for me

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by occfx: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2022
All these ones na American snake ooo, don't try to hug any snake in Nigeria ooo. They are very much aware Buhari is sitting in aso rock and they are not smiling. The major anger now is that the person that foisted buhari on them is aspiring to replace him. If you near any snake na venom e go use finish you oo, no say I no warn you.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Kurumaru:

Which one be agbado snake again ooh.. Make una leave baba alone biko.. #Naija is not UK#. "Lala, food don done"

But you go like go Uk for holidays?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
#1) Corn Snake

You said the big eyes or snakes make them look beautiful, but the ammonia synthesising machine has a large plentiful eyes but still looks so ugly like a dead bat, wasn't same God that created the nicoompop?

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:34am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:
Please give credit to the site you copied this article from, don’t take credits for another person research work.

We al know y’all Nigerians ain’t that intelligent and research-oriented

I was reading the article and understood that most of these snakes are native to north america, not even one was cited near Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2022
toobusy:
There isn't nothing friendly or beautiful about this creepy creatures,all they ever stand for is irritating,the creeping, the venom,the poison,the strangling,they are all a complete description of everything bad,if I have my way, those things would have gone into extinction,I don't care whatever nonsense role they are said to be playing in the ecosystem, some of the world renowned animals that has gone into extinction had their own role to play before they went into extinction and the world hasn't ended

You don't sound normal sir.

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Mirawonder007(m): 4:41am On Oct 25, 2022
God forbid
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Not all snakes are venomous.
They attack when you attack them first.
not really they attack when they feel threatened... So might be going on your own and they'll attack you
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Kurumaru: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But you go like go Uk for holidays?
Baba.. U didn't get the sarcasm... God forbid Bat things...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Kurumaru:

Baba.. U didn't get the sarcasm... God forbid Bat things...
I got confused at Uk No be Nigeria, en suppose be Nigeria no be UK.
As rice and beans and beans and rice dey different.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by smile4kenn(m): 4:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Buga
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Richy4(m): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Assuming you said meet the most colourful snakes, I would have understood perfectly... But friendly? Hmmm!!! smiley...
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by bobbiiee: 5:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Power will change hands the day python feast on the owners kid.

You can take them out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of them.

If your first name is not Adam don't think of keeping snakes.

https://www.ranker.com/list/scary-snake-stories/beth-elias

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by smile4kenn(m): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Snake wahala no dey end, once you see snake na to dey find cutlass, put and firewood. It’s too much

Watch "I Want To Go To Africa And Do Some Of These Nollywood Movies. I Have Been Watching Them" - Dave Chappelle

https://gist.am/q/i-want-to-go-to-africa-and-do-some-of-these-nollywood-movies-i-have-been-wa-3131
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2022
I see number 10 in my home and garden at this time of every year. But I don't ask if it's friendly or not, Neither do I investigate if it wants a hug. I kill it and cut off his head immediately. sad

4 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:16am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:
Please give credit to the site you copied this article from, don’t take credits for another person research work.

Are u a Zamhian or where a u frm?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by donforeign: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Not all snakes are venomous.
They attack when you attack them first.
go buy Dem for house
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Racoon(m): 5:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Even the Holy Bible described the devil as the ancient serpent. So abeg avoid snakes as much as you can.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by AerialMapper: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Wrong forum to ask this question. The typical Nairalander will bash the head of the snake into an unrecognizable pulp, whip out his Camon 5 phone, Do photoshoot of the dead snake, if they are barbarians, they will gut it and chop it up into a pot, take more photographs of all the preparation steps, if they not barbaric , they’ll post it here, tag the snake master and start asking, “ this unlucky snake wandered into my compound and I dispatched it to its creator, what specie of snake this?”

Mr David Attenborough, if you wanted to know what specie, you’d have taken pictures and used google lens instead of killing it and seeking a Front Page post on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Twenty8: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:

Maybe you're not, don't use your own low intelligence to measure the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Gerard28: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2022
maxtop:
Venomous or not I can't touch them period !!!

My Brother may God Bless you all the days of your life.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:38am On Oct 25, 2022
We nor go school.
Wether e get poison or not, we nor wan know na....
Flight or fight!
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Na cobra or puff ader I dey hug o undecided
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Eyanbahose: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Definitely not me.

Make I dey jam up with my oraimo jare

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:

you want him to acknowledge where it was copied from yea fine!! But saying Nigerians aren’t intelligent and research oriented” is very very dumb o. Na inside this life we dey wey Nigerians de collect overall best students for US, UK and other places. even if u no be Nigerian no talk down on us like that cos the whole world sef know how gifted we are in every aspect of life. Thank you o

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Dailyfavour(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2022
I can't be fooled to have conviction that a particular snake is friendly. The enemity between these creatures and Man is wide
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Lashbaba(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Your head the there...lol
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Passionate888: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
This article is for americans not nigerians
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Is There Anything Like Friendly Devil, Demon ? Snake is Designed to Be Evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.