Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) (43090 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Drone95(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Mtchew nairaland and snake sha
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Awwww they are so beautiful
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by LordErrk: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:
rk.

We al know y’all Nigerians ain’t that intelligent and research-oriented

You're comment made a lot sense until this... A lot of people just like to share what they know, but don't know how to do it the right way
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Brian47(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2022
If you see snake, run!
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
I could have killed it before realising the spacies.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Drunkard1: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

baba abeg come give me money for breakfast
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by EmmaLege: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
nice thread kiss
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
toobusy:
There isn't nothing friendly or beautiful about this creepy creatures,all they ever stand for is irritating,the creeping, the venom,the poison,the strangling,they are all a complete description of everything bad,if I have my way, those things would have gone into extinction,I don't care whatever nonsense role they are said to be playing in the ecosystem, some of the world renowned animals that has gone into extinction had their own role to play before they went into extinction and the world hasn't ended

U spoke my mind, 100% Concur.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Even the snakes that visits us hiding under relationship are suppose to be ran away from
Odewaleadesoye:
I love hugging my friend’s big fluffy Bernese Mountain Dog, but a snake? I’m not so sure.

I know there are a few snakes that I would not want to hug, like a massive Boa Constrictor but Boa Constrictors are actually one of the most popular pet snakes, so maybe they are friendlier than you think.

Some big-eyed smiley snakes do score points for cuteness, and others are not venomous.

One plays dead when it gets frightened!

Let’s find out about the 10 friendliest snakes in the world!

#10) Rough Green Snake

SOURCE
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Kurumaru:

Which one be agbado snake again ooh.. Make una leave baba alone biko.. #Naija is not UK#. "Lala, food don done"
Shey dey call am corn snake, Na agbado snake naa.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2022
God knows that any snake i come across, one thing is certain.... Murder that mother fucker... No wonder God had to curse Serpent for bible. embarassed embarassed
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by tsnoop(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
#5) Boa Constrictor (Red Tail Boa)

Na this snake Nollywood use most time in there movies

But no snake be pet snake in Nigeria o
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2022
When you do business with snakes, don't cry for too long when you're stung.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Why would I want to have a snake as a pet?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2022
None of them is innocent
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2022
DRPAIT123:
Snakes are one of those things that I find extremely intriguing but still want no part of.
good life

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by TrittNG: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Veezy4u(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
The only thing I have to say is that you are sick for posting such. I pray one snake bite you so you'll have sense
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm still training mine
Took her to Hospital Last week for vaccination
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
All snakes, I repeat all snakes should be killed.
My Bible says so.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by uzoyeka: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
lol grin the most friendly snake is a dead one
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Ijb11: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Taa fvck a friendly snake. Ain't nothing like friendly snake. Any snake i see around me is dead. Hate those creatures
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by babajero(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
It is best to leave wild animals let them be Wild.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
I’ve been hugging snakes all my life , . The human kind grin grin grin
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Daughterboard(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Snakes are very beautiful. Mehn! Look at the amazing designs, patterns and colorations. Though I don't like them because most are venomous but I admire them from a distance. Glory be to The Almighty God, Jehovah who made them.

Op, thank you for sharing and God bless.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Either They Are Friendly Or Not. If I See Any Snake Na to Run For My Life Be The Next Thing
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
#8.) Hognose Snake
Can this snake be found in Nigeria
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2022
toobusy:
There isn't nothing friendly or beautiful about this creepy creatures,all they ever stand for is irritating,the creeping, the venom,the poison,the strangling,they are all a complete, perfect description of everything bad,if I have my way, those things would have gone into extinction,I don't care whatever nonsense role they are said to be playing in the ecosystem, some of the world renowned animals that has gone into extinction had their own role to play before they went into extinction and the world hasn't ended

Hey, I feel your dislike for these creatures, but trust me, wiping them out would be a wrong move and their ecological role isn't 'nonsense' as you put.
I recently read on Quora about General Mao of China's decree to kill mosquitoes, flies, sparrows and mice (I may have made a mistake). To say the least, it was a disastrous idea to wipe out the sparrows.
Do look it up when you can.
Amicably, Lovelydaisies. grin
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Lingudy(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2022
I don't wanna believe any snake is friendly lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by molleculiari: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Don't know. I haven't dealt with IRL snakes for a long time. But I like to take pictures with them. My favorite photo is with a 15-pound yellow python. cool I used to visit terrariums and sometimes looked after my uncle's snakes. He had about four ball pythons. Of course, at 14, it inspired me very much. Remembering those days, I think I'll take python too. By the way, they are not too difficult to take care of. I read about them on https://thepythonwiki.com/. These are fairly easy-to-constrict pythons. But you need to feed them exotic food, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.