Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) (43089 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
toobusy:
There isn't nothing friendly or beautiful about this creepy creatures,all they ever stand for is irritating,the creeping, the venom,the poison,the strangling,they are all a complete description of everything bad,if I have my way, those things would have gone into extinction,I don't care whatever nonsense role they are said to be playing in the ecosystem, some of the world renowned animals that has gone into extinction had their own role to play before they went into extinction and the world hasn't ended

Village man
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Whenever I Hear Snake , The Devil & Woman Comes to Mind
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Isokoboy:
If you like ..add 1 million dollar put I won't...wetin God say make I kill

God tell you to kill? Where?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by PAQ(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
The friendliest snake is a dead snake, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Dear OP,

I no craze and I no get any agenda to chop craze or kolo anytime soon, make I hug snake, tarrrrrrrrrhhhhh, ordinary Amaka, Chioma and Kleopatra I never finish hug them, I repeat am again, I no craze jo and I no wan dey civilized o
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Racoon:
Even the Holy Bible described the devil as the ancient serpent. So abeg avoid snakes as much as you can.

What concerns that with snakes?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
PAQ:
No mind the senior man, OP needs koboko serious cane....
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Antoeni:
Is There Anything Like Friendly Devil, Demon ? Snake is Designed to Be Evil

By who?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Antoeni:
Whenever I Hear Snake , The Devil & Woman Comes to Mind

Why?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2022
What's the difference between hugging a snake and hugging a Nigerian girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Hahaha

They are not friendly to me abeg
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2022
PAQ:

Most snakes are aggressive especially when they feel threatened. They will run away or take a defensive posture ready to strike

That the Op used the word "friendly" is to say that those snakes on his list are less aggressive/docile than the rest.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by earthbest(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
OboOlora:
Please give credit to the site you copied this article from, don’t take credits for another person research work.

We al know y’all Nigerians ain’t that intelligent and research-oriented

What a bastard!. Hw many Nigerians have you interacted with? To make such a claim
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2022
We should leave this kind topic to the people who publish it for their own people.... who are not likely to see a snake except in a zoo... a pet store or mainly on TV. We who know snakes should know better... let's not confuse the minds of our young with foreign foolishness ... friendly snakes. Snakes are not friendly period.... it is not in their nature. You can have a python from the day he was hatched ... now grown to full adult ... feeding him every day... but the day he wasn't fed ... if you and a first time visitor were sitting together.... would the snake before he strikes be reasoning "well I need to eat but Emeka been nice to me over the years so I'll have to go for that other one I don't know?" Snakes don't look face.

1 Like

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by kelmicheal: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2022
You wan take devil as a pet?
Snakes are very conical and intelligent they are ain't different with some of the women
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Mvena(f): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Friendly or not , I no want

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Sholmakem(f): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Which friendship is that ? Mi o je Fi iku sere ��
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Very irritating creature. Something God cursed is what I will make friends with. Spits.

Until the get fed up of you some day and attempt strangling you.

Than for me to keep a snake as a pet I will rather keep a lion.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by loosecanon50(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Dreynox:
Number 1 is Agbado Snake grin

That one will be very friendly to urchins.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Mecka: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Judolisco:
not really they attack when they feel threatened... So might be going on your own and they'll attack you
can a snake bite somebody that is sleeping?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Mecka: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2022
bobbiiee:
Power will change hands the day python feast on the owners kid.

You can take them out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of them.

If your first name is not Adam don't think of keeping snakes.

https://www.ranker.com/list/scary-snake-stories/beth-elias
can they swallow human beings whole?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2022
You said friendliest
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na these ones poisonous pass

Me and snake ain't never gonna be friends

Not in this life and not in the next
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
I would love to have a ball python as a pet
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by goldfish27(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2022
even for a million dollars i no touch ooooooooooo. I know this topic will make the front page. lala no dey trow face for this kind topics
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Dreynox:
Number 1 is Agbado Snake grin

That one will be very friendly to urchins.
What's the meaning of urchin?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Beautiful snakes, I need 2 of the finest in my house.
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by akeeng: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Venomous or not, any snake I see go recieve 2by 2 plank for head and all over e body until it’s scattered; it shall be killed iku pa danu

Which kind rubbish play me and snake wan dey play?
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Even Agbado get snake grin
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by doctor20202020(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Weather. Small snake or big snake na Snake �
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
beerfraud:
Is lalasticlala back?
So you have not heard that Seun flew him to India for urgent medical attention when he started drooling uncontrollable from the mouth after he ate the sacred Osimiri python from the Okija shrine!
Re: Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Mecka:
can a snake bite somebody that is sleeping?
why not? U go jst meet yourself for heaven... D body radiates heat... If d snakes sees u as a threat then why not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.