Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. (534 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
So you feel sad that she put you in the friend zone? cry

When a girl tells you she only wants to be friends with you, that isn't really a bad thing. It's actually a compliment if you look at it from another angle. That shows you're a good person.

After all, who wants to be friends with a bad person

Typing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
A girl wanting to be friends with you shows that you're actually a cool, friendly and normal person. Again, what girl would want to be friends with a kidnapper, an armed Robber or a hoodlum.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
But as a guy, if you desire a romantic/sexual relationship with a lady, being viewed as "just friend" isn't going to help you accomplish that.
I guess this is the reason why you're sad.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Most ladies who I'm in the "talking stage" with often have a hard time remaining "just friends" with me: they either want to marry me, date me or Bleep me...

See why...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
The reason why women find it hard to put me in the friend zone is because when I interacted with women , I always get them to a point where they naturally entertain the thought of fucking me.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
If a woman isn't visualizing or nursing the thought of sex when she's interacting with you or when she's at home thinking about you, then you are heading to her dreaded friend zone.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sad: This Lady Put Me In The Friend Zone. by Pukkalolo: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
The reason why women can't friend zone me is because I use the Shameless Approach when interacting with them; and that is the same reason why they either want to marry me, date me or Bleep me....

Click the link in my profile to learn more about it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Reprimands Girlfriend, "How Will You Cheat On Me With A Guy Who Drives A 200 / In The Splendor Hotel Of Orlando, Florida. / Come Laugh With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.