Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44051 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by GUNITGuy: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ locate that man...
I pray for that wonder gift called children to come from my loins .....Here a Wicked one is amputating a treasure .......
Oh Lord heal that boy and the mum in Jesus name Amen
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Ijb11: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by justdream(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Couldn't help but shed tears for the poor hapless boy. The pains he must have been through, even during the amputation process. How can a Father think that beating a baby with a plastic hangar will quieten him? What happens to the bum bum, if he wanted to be demonic. Such a cute baby, my heart broke walai.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
pansophist:

Ladies generally go with men they are attracted to, and not necessarily who is good for them. Men that can tingle her feelings and give her butterfly, even if he is a demon.

And this is the price they pay for such actions. The epidemic of baby mamas that is emanating in Nigeria is a proof of that. Or girls that travel far to go meet an unknown man and get killed.

Good men are permanently locked in the friend zone, because these women aint self aware and conscious about their nature, that by default, it has been proven over and over that women love narcissistic men.

Cc. Uyailincomparabl

Why are you making it sound as if only bad and narcissistic men are attractive? Do you mean we should start settling for "spongebobs" because we want to justify the reason for settling with a good man?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Gangster1ms: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
tramlines:
Why not just kill the innocent child. Now you have succeeded in turning the baby disabled at a tender age. God will judge you evil man from an evil region. Ipigs, evil and desperate people.
Tueeeeh
Hope you know the innocent child is also an ipig from the so-called evil region..
You're no different from the child's father, you're both evil and stupid.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Shawl001(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls,
What kind of excuse of explanation will the father or the mother give to this child as he grows older?

...the heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Emmanuel909090: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm this is serious.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by viodemus: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
God have mercy.

See pure wickedness.

Baba God, abeg just make me one of the heavenly task force wey suppose dey go kill demons. Make I no even enter heaven, but make I fit dey gate as task force wey dey on call to go maltreat demons. I will do a good job I promise you.

This baby right hand is gone because of a wicked person who also happen to be the father. Now the baby will be limited to things in the world, he would have been limited with 2 arms and 2 legs, now he will be more limited with one arm and 2 legs. Na wa o. No be small thing.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by adontcare(f): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Many ladies are living with mentally unstable men called husbands. And u will see them worshipping such mental case. Enduring rubish
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by jameschibuike(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
What wrong has this beautiful baby done to you. I can't just hold my tears �.
Mr wicked man, you shall remain in prison for the rest of your life.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Aguilar(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jesus Christ!!! Some men are worse than devil cry
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Rastty: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
May the father never know peace in his life, he's a murderer.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by ibrahim55(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
How can a father do this to a his child ? I have never felt so sad reading a post on nairaland as I felt nicer this post this man must be arrested and jailed for life
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wicked!!!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by angelikoko: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
dis baby will grow up and be told his father cut off his arm with anger ,cos dats de summary of it. Its better de man dies b4 de boy gets old enough to retaliate cos it will be soo bloody cry
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Kayclite: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
The hatred goes deep in the land. Hatred for children, brothers, sisters, parents, relatives, spouses, ancestors, and even for self. That land needs healing.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
Have you ever wondered what s wrong with your tribe? No, it's only in Igboland you find such beasts.They don't exist elsewhere.Fool.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Olatemiseeni24: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2022
The little girl will never forgives her father when she grown up and she is been told how her father horrific act was responsible for her hand to be amputated.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by GeneralPula: 2:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Badgers14:
I am not a medical professional but I question if the amputation was the best option for the little baby?

God bless you. It’s not.

The hand can still be treated for sure..

Cutting off is so harsh..
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by mrfoxx(m): 4:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Somebody should give me the man's address let me pay him 5mins visit. In his entire remaining life and years he'll never conceive such thought again let alone trying it

Nonsense
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by drmuchin: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2022
A demon in human form
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by JBoss25(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you making it sound as if only bad and narcissistic men are attractive? Do you mean we should start settling for "spongebobs" because we want to justify the reason for settling with a good man?
even bobrisky dey chuck mouth
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2022
JBoss25:
even bobrisky dey chuck mouth

IDG?
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Uchedizzy(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming, wicked people everywere

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Ebukaboss(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
He will rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / CCTV Footage Of Bandits Trying To Break Into A House In Funtua LGA Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.