Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44111 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by johncallidon(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2022
His Crime was that "HE WAS CRYING LIKE OTHER BABIES DO"....
I felt heartbroken when reading this with my wife.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by backnbeta(f): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Father! undecided
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Okhuadams(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Na the baby go kill him last last

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by divineuk(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2022
That man is in sane
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2022
This is what happens when small rats give birth.

So sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2022
This people from the dead sun are actually evil and wicked. Imagine doing this to a 2 month old baby, what else can't they do? Peter Obituary is this one's mentor o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by johncallidon(m): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This people from the dead sun are actually evil and wicked. Imagine doing this to a 2 month old baby, what else can't they do? Peter Obituary is this one's mentor o.
Young man where is thy Conscience
Must you joke with everything
Oh God where is HUMANITY

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Dhury: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2022
What do you expect from IBO man from imo? Or no The father is Fulani man from mali. IBO remain
a saint tribe in the world.kanu is not a terrorist.ipob that eat humans are peaceful: Peter obi .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by akanbiaa(m): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2022
romunu:
That man will never know peace.
Only a man lacking peace will do such a wicked act. Just imagine what he will do to others not related to him by blood and those who don't support his Political choice.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by robinso01(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we don't want APC and Tinubu again, the will bring more bad news and evil to the country

You are such an unfortunate soul to bring politics into this matter. I'm sure you're like the so called father, if not, you won't be writing from your anus here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Fiscus105(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Many people do not always prepare for marriage, they only go into it biliving they old enough and it's time to have children.

When you are going to marriage, you have to knt that ur freedom Will be cut by 3/4.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Mrsoft3(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2022
God have mercy!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by OnionBandit(f): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Yeebowhs? Very heartless! Evil jinns live in them

Spits on their hairy chests

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Autobot05: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm blaming the woman on this one
She has married a "bad boy" now see the results

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nicepoker(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2022
The whole community should come together and beat him to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by olaitoro(m): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
It's in their blood! Meanwhile:

The Osborne Towers in Lagos where evil men pay Two hundred and Fifty Million of our stolen money annually is the issue of discussion today. Chief Peter Obi and a few others are the occupants of this evil apartment known as Osborne Towers.

Sure, at 20 Million Naira a month, Chief Peter Obi has three apartments in the towers!

Now here is the real information, each of the apartments has four bedrooms and two sitting rooms.

Why will Chief Peter Obi have three apartments at the Towers meaning he has twelve bedrooms and six sitting rooms? It is authoritative that the last rent of apartments 7A and 7B was paid by Peter Obi! The story of Osborne Towers will continue to explain the thrifty behind the saintly Peter Obi who wants us to believe that he carry his bag at the airport, books economy on air trips and and eats once a day so as not to spend so much money but pays rent of 60 Million a month on three apartments in Osborne Towers. He even want us to believe that he eat just one piece of kpomo in his soup for lunch! Biggest lies from the biggest lier of the century.

I am beginning to believe that Chief Peter Obi is not straight. If not, how can one be paying 250 Million a year for rent in a four bedroom apartment and still go about preaching saving culture. This to me is hypocrisy and idiocy joined together. Does Peter Obi think that we all are fools? What the hell is wrong with Nigerian leaders? I am surprised that Peter Obi is not what he preaches. He is a stark opposite of who he wants us to believe he is. The gathering of the evil men at Osborne Towers has finally exposed Peter Obi and confirmed what people have been saying all along that he is a human with the most complex characters. From what I have read about Peter Obi as a former Governor who led the other Governors to court and obtained that judgement that forced Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to share our National savings, I am forced to believe that Chief Peter Obi is the most flexible mind ever to come out of the South East.

Allow me to borrow this line from Mr. Aghaduno that thoroughly describes Chief Peter Obi inter alia, “The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle”. He is a contradictory person who will tell you a story in the morning and come out in the afternoon to tell the exact opposite of the story he told in the morning.

How can the world ever trust Peter Obi again? How do we believe him again each time he mounts a podium to display his craft of petty lies? Peter Obi should just disappear before he becomes an object of caricature. A friend once told me I want to do ‘Peter Obi’. I was bewildered but he laughed and told me that doing Peter Obi is just pretending to be who you are not.

Please the new generation should not do ‘Peter Obi’ as it is not in the character of the Igbos to pretend. Only God knows where Peter Obi picks his unusual unlike Igbo character.

Benson Nweke writes from Nnewi, Anambra state.

Are you this insensitive?
Keep on de - marketing Asiwaju, thinking you are doing Peter Obi.

Who in his right frame of mind will politicised this thread? Huu

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Pat081: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Creamypie:
What exactly is d baby's offense
I hate it when people like you don't read but just to comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Pat081: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2022
The boy will never forgive his useless father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by PassingShot(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we don't want APC and Tinubu again, the will bring more bad news and evil to the country
The type of vile that lives in you is surely greater than the lunatic who assaulted the two-month old baby in this report.

No wonder una dey kill and maim people at will without feeling anything.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by favour32(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
Your statement is worse than what the lunatic did.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Paretomaster1(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Cannibalist Terrorist from Afghaneastan!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by toprealman: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2022
This one should be charged for attempted murder.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Alaigbopress: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2022
See there are some men that are not worthy of going into marriage. I mean what the hell is this, which kind of father is this monster. A child you would have carried and pet to sleep. This is really unfortunate. Me that will watch over my wife and kids untill they all sleeps

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by meneski(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2022
This pikin go kill this man when him grow up.
Bet me

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Pat081: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This person from the dead sun is evil. Imagine doing this to a 2-month-old baby, what else can't they do? Peter Obituary is this one's mentor o.
why are you so useless and brain-dead like this? This shows that you see can do more than this
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Sola58: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Honestly, a lot of people are having mental health issues in this country. No normal human being will do this to an infant. This is very sad.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by grandstar(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2022
My favorite show on YouTube is the Steve Wilkos show and it focuses heavily on child abuse, paternity tests and marital trust issues.

I have watched episodes where parents were found guilty of abusing their babies until they became retarded. It's really a tragedy
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2022
olaitoro:

Are you this insensitive?
Keep on de - marketing Asiwaju, thinking you are doing Peter Obi.

Who in his right frame of mind will politicised this thread? Huu

So I ask; just a simple question: who are the YOUTHS Peter Obi claims as his supporters, seeing that there are many youths coming out everywhere in Nigeria in support of the other candidates? De deceive yourself.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2022
The wickedness of man hehn. Chai.
Infact this is beyond wicked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.