Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44042 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Streetmovement(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Forgiveness is always an option. It's easier than living with bitterness and hate.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This situation go hard

Believe me
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Constablepatr: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Some stupid kind of MAN, been a husband and a father is enough to make you great only if youz choose to be...
A great man isn't found on the field but at home with his family.

The rest na hype which one shouldn't believe
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Omicron123: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Just cut off his two hands and legs.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by seunayantokun(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Ha, horrible.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by VULCAN(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Cheap Tribalistic Asshol.e

Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by neonly: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
Chai. Pikin wey some people don dey pray for for years, even the one wey go disturb their sleep, dem never see.
Na him this idiot dey break the arm of the one wey him get. Chai.

I tell you children disturbing and destroying things in d house na something of joy
I mean you tell yur freinds say na my Pikin spoil am
I bought a 98inches TV samsung not to four months now my 10yrs don break d screen will I kill him never he my child
Reading this just break my heart I swear
That man deserves life imprisonment
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2022
That child will never forgive him. He will live to regret this all the days of his frustrated life. This i have seen.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by bigiyaro(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Why did I open this thread
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by VULCAN(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
So you are amongst those fellows who don't bother to read before responding?

Why your case is worse is because you think you are intelligent.

On numerous occasions it was mentioned that the baby is a boy.

If you have bothered to read just a few paragraphs you would have been informed.

I only have disdain for all you Nairalanders that are too lazy to read a story but rush to type epistles in response.

Don't you read exam questions before you answer?

Michelle70:
The baby offence is that it is crying.

So the father thought hitting a 2months old baby will stop it from crying?
It is an acceptable pronoun for a child which sex isnt known.

And to think u had to ask if i went through primary school.

If ur father sees what u wrote, he would have torn his name out from ur birth certificate
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by ComeToJesus: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
I thank God he didn't cannibalize the child. May the child get justi. Sick man.

The same way the women deform housemaids.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by bizzibodi(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2022
When you think you have heard it all,that man ability to make baby should be sized & he be lock with baboon & dog in a cage.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by BRATISLAVA: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This situation go hard

Believe me

I know. Try forgiving a person who doesn't even deserve it, who is really the one at fault, and whose future actions will make you constantly remember why you hated them.

Forgive them and surgically cut them out of your life. That's the best advice for this child and anyone in those kinds of difficult situations.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by BRATISLAVA: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:
I thank God he didn't cannibalize the child. May the child get justi. Sick man.

The same way the women deform housemaids.

And you just had to bring women into it.

Your innocent non-nagging, peace-bringing man has gruesomely maimed his own flesh and blood child, he is at the level of the devil and all men cannot be trusted and are to be feared because of that, but trust another of his gender to find a way to rope women into everything evil men do.

Continue condoning and reasoning with wickedness if it is perpetrated by a foreskin bearer. Hypocritic religionist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by kareemkamil(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
I think the man is mentally disorder
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by BRATISLAVA: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
neonly:

I tell you children disturbing and destroying things in d house na something of joy
I mean you tell yur freinds say na my Pikin spoil am
I bought a 98inches TV samsung not to four months now my 10yrs don break d screen will I kill him never he my child
Reading this just break my heart I swear
That man deserves life imprisonment

No wonder people use their children as a menace to the peace of the society. Nobody else wants to hear your crying children, and neither do they enjoy it. If you want them to cry and enjoy the sound of it, get a soundproof house and love it yourself. But no.

No wonder there's a high rise in crying in public places and inconveniencing other people, crying on flights without being shut up, crying in the skips without being shut up, crying on the streets without being shut up, crying in the bank without being shut up, crying all day, all because modern parents think other people like to hear their children crying. If you object to it, they will make you out as evil and intolerant.

People are too inconsiderate these days. Children need discipline, not encouragement to be antisocial.

When a lot of you are older and just want quietness, you will enjoy listening to the incessant loud, ugly cries of someone else's children with them. There's nothing nice about crying, destructive and noisy children. It isn't cute. Especially not for other people having to tolerate them.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by BRATISLAVA: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
kareemkamil:
I think the man is mentally disorder

No.

He's just immature. And there are a lot of men like that.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Lacash: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by uwuana: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Jesus Christ! See fine pikin o, but people really get mind to do bad things for this life, your own blood for that matter.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Rubbiish(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
This is pure wickedness!
How can any human do this to a baby?
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Michelle70(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
VULCAN:
So you are amongst those fellows who don't bother to read before responding?

Why your case is worse is because you think you are intelligent.

On numerous occasions it was mentioned that the baby is a boy.

If you have bothered to read just a few paragraphs you would have been informed.

I only have disdain for all you Nairalanders that are too lazy to read a story but rush to type epistles in response.

Don't you read exam questions before you answer?

ur problem is English.

Pronoun is widely used to refer to someone, and in the case of a baby, you could use him/her or it.

Ode 10/10
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by HAMMEDIZY(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
The simp deserves death by hanging
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by DeUrch(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Chai! This is the height of cruelty.
I have a feeling this child may have been hauled by the couple while fighting.
However, what truly transpired would be known when the stupid Man is apprehended.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Kavod: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Where do ladies see and meet these kind of men ?

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

Women should stop getting entangled with lunatics.

Such horrendous act against a suckling for merely crying ? Shudders !

Such a cute innocent child maimed for life. cry

Goosebumps !

The first picture of the child with discoloured rottening hand is heartbreaking .

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .
ITS VERY SIMPLE, NIGERIAN WOMEN DONT MARRY OUT OF LOVE OR CARE FOR THEIR FUTURE KIDS, THEY MARRY WHEN SOMEONE BE IT A BEAST OR DEMON OR ACTUAL LUCIFER CAN GIVE THEM PEANUTS ALL THE TIME. ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM BE BETTER THAN THEIR FRIENDS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. THEY HAVE LOST VALUE IN THEMSELVES AND ARE VERY LAZY. BITTER TRUTH...... MAKE UNA SUCK IT AND SAY YUM YUM YUMMY..
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Bhol28: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
This is abnormal,the woman needs to run for her dear life cause its obvious she has been living with a beast.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by frozen70(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by KingLion007(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2022
I weep!!!....wish to see this lunatic,guess what I wl do to him
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Brian47(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Lock this man up for life
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Sweetvie: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
God... Some people are just so heartless and wicked. How can you do that to an innocent baby? He doesn't deserve to be a father. undecided
See the cute baby smiley
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by ceeceeuwa: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2022
This one too is a Nigerian man?Tufiakwa! I thought evil is synonymous to only one gender. May God give this baby succour!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by mimee9(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2022
My heart bleeds for this little angel
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
If the child grows up knowing that the man who brought him to life made him disabled?.. hmmm
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by karnap(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2022
No be to marry a rich man,will he treats you good in his house,an average man will consider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Bandits Trying To Break Into A House In Funtua LGA Of Katsina / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.