Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44095 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2022
He locked the mother and baby to prevent her from talking to neighbours or seeking help. He also took her phone from her.
After two days she found her way out and sought help from her neighbours.
The guy was arrested by a vigilante but he escaped. By the time help came, the baby's hand was already decayed. The only option was to cut off baby Miracle's right hand from shoulder,"
Simply short of words!!!
This animal will never see the end of this year..
Very brutal and evil end await him soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by descarado: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
The baby offence is that it is crying.

So the father thought hitting a 2months old baby will stop it from crying?

Like, i dont gerrit
A child not an "it"

And this one passed through primary school
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Anticrime77: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Seriously i can shoot dis idiot. This is madness

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by RepoMan007: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Very stupid man. Babies most time cry over food. Just pamper a little and feed the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Pat081:
why are you so useless and brain-dead like this? This shows that you see can do more than this

Instead of you to criticize that evil kinsman of yours, you are busy supporting Peter Obituary. So out of my comment, it's Peter Obituary's own that pains you most and not what the evil kinsman of yours did to a 2 month old baby. Obituaries are indeed premium Zombies

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Kellycanon: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Did I hear for disturbing his sleep? Whst a father ! Chai

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by suraaj(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we don't want APC and Tinubu again, the will bring more bad news and evil to the country
i don't blame you but blamed your father for not using #10 condom then, we won't have witness all this your public display of mumurism.if someone Bleep your mother now Tinubu will be blame,you be ewu

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Bahamas95(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2022
My God! What kinda wickedness is this?

Is it not better to remain unmarried than getting married to a beast? ........A baby that was born perfect is now made an amputee by his father, that's terrible. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by sphinixs2: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by OgaDeyVex: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Samajogs: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2022
I need to just see the man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Emmychem(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2022
God!! I don't know why am dropping tears... Am a man, but this is babaric .

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Pat081: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Instead of you criticizing that evil kinsman of yours, you are busy supporting Peter's Obituary. So out of my comment, it's Peter Obituary's own that pains you most and not what the evil kinsman of yours did to a 2-month-old baby. Obituaries are indeed premium Zombies
Peter Obi or not it can happen anywhere it is Peter Obi that asks him to do it. So if the person you are supporting asks you to do it you are going to do it Odé

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by EKOSuperior(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2022
It's an evil world.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by DKM123: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Men and wickedness! Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tonytonex(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Na wa oh. Very foolish person. He should face the law.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Youoareofoolish: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Where do ladies see and meet these kind of men ?

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

Women should stop getting entangled with lunatics.

Such horrendous act against a suckling for merely crying ? Shudders !

Such a cute innocent child maimed for life. cry

Goosebumps !

The last picture is surely heartbreaking.

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .

Please shutup
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Michelle70(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2022
descarado:

A child not an "it"

And this one passed through primary school
It is an acceptable term for a child which sex isnt known.

If only u had made use of google before quoting me, u wouldnt have embarrased urself

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by FireUpNow(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Just complete the rituals and make another baby
God in heaven forbid a man as wicked as MafobiI to father a child again. I pray that God should make him sterile for the rest of his life. He will never hear the cry of babies again in his life for treating a little prince called Miracle in this wicked way . When children are born, night time is their day and day time is their night. A child cries when the child is passing a message to his or her parents. I am weeping right now. Mr Matobi should be prosecuted and take to prison with hard labour for the rest of his life, let his amu (dyck) be chopped off and his scrotum get roasted to be fed to the dogs. Anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by akanbiaa(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

Goosebumps !

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .
Just be prayerful, grateful and be good to others. Such People might even have a charming face and present likeable character to others till they win their trust and later unleash the true demonic character in them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Angelfrost(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
The baby offence is that it is crying.

So the father thought hitting a 2months old baby will stop it from crying?

Like, i dont gerrit

How exactly can crying be an offense for a 2-month old child?!! What else do they do but cry or laugh?!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by 7arrows: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we don't want APC and Tinubu again, the will bring more bad news and evil to the country

Haba Pls I'm not in the mood to laugh right now. I dey vex
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tdave01: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2022
This is unacceptable, this is dehumanizing, that bastard must be castrated and should spend the rest of his life behind bar. I’m sad about this.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by goldfish27(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2022
There is another side to this story. Every story has 3 sides. the accused, the accuser, and the truth. we await the man's side of the story b4 we know what to say but my sincere sympathy for the poor child
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Michelle70(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

How exactly can crying be an offense for a 2-month old child?!! What else do they do but cry or laugh?!!
Ask the father, no be me beat the pikin like that
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by descarado: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
It is an acceptable term for a child which sex isnt known.

If only u had made use of google before quoting me, u wouldnt have embarrased urself
The name is Miracle, a boy.

It is not "it"

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by LordIsaac(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am grateful !

Goosebumps !

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up.
Honestly, you've said it all. God will always give you a sign before you enter (at least, via your conscience), but poverty and lust will blind their eyes. I've interacted with many married women, and on leaving them, I place all their woes solely on their shoulders as I sense extreme foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2022
This has hurt me real bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Pat081:
Peter Obi or not it can happen anywhere it is Peter Obi that asks him to do it. So if the person you are supporting asks you to do it you are going to do it Odé

Peter Obituary have done worst.
Next

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2022
romunu:
That man will never know peace.

Aseee!
Iseeee!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by akanbiaa(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
Don't follow that line and stop propagating your moniker,the man in question is your tribes man and brother and supports same politician as you and if you propagate your moniker know that you need Muslims to win any Presidential election in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.