Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44041 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by mimee9(f): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Very heartless man,may you never find peace in the remaining days of your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by desiredmee(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Looking at the picture of this innocent baby brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
These savages from Imo state self! This child is scarred for life, all because the useless mother went for a sex romp under the guise of easing herself.

The man who did this is not the father of the child, no man will do this to a baby who is his own!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2022
mimee9:
Very heartless man,may you never find peace in the remaining days of your miserable life

Can you tell us where exactly your sister the mother of the child went to?
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Mznaett: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
This is heartbreaking.

I doubt if the "father" is mentally stable.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by FullBlastLight: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Where do ladies see and meet these kind of men ?

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

Women should stop getting entangled with lunatics.

Such horrendous act against a suckling for merely crying ? Shudders !

Such a cute innocent child maimed for life. cry

Goosebumps !

The first picture of the child with discoloured rottening hand is heartbreaking .

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .

It's not mother nature dt's attracting good men 2 u, bt d Almighty God!

Know dis & know truth, what u call Nature is stil d creation of d Uncreated Creator -the Almighty God Himself, the Ancient Monarch of the Universe!

And u can do nothing against d truth, bt 4 d truth!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by UrPapa: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu why did you break the baby’s hand just to implicate an igbotic billionaire
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Dearlord(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Some evil men do makes me go mad cry cry

The almighty God must have gone mad unaccountable times towards men
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by nesphil(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Jesus Christ!
So this fine baby has lost one of his hands even at this age
Chai! this is pathetic.
This guy is worst than a beast in the forest cos even beasts can never do this evil to their young ones.
This child will find it very hard to forgive so his so-called father.
cry cry cry

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/father-allegedly-beats-his-2-month-old-son-with-hanger-in-imo-for-disturbing-his-sleep-breaks-the-babys-arm-leading-to-amputation-2.html
[/quote]
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Light78: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
descarado:

A child not an "it"

And this one passed through primary school

It is an accepted pronoun for Babies.

The baby hurt its hand, legs,...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Farid24224(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
favour32:

Your statement is worse than what the lunatic did.

Shatap!!! If it's in the North now, you won't open your smelly mouth!!! Mtscheeew!!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by NoToPile: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No wonder people use their children as a menace to the peace of the society. Nobody else wants to hear your crying children, and neither do they enjoy it. If you want them to cry and enjoy the sound of it, get a soundproof house and love it yourself. But no.

No wonder there's a high rise in crying in public places and inconveniencing other people, crying on flights without being shut up, crying in the skips without being shut up, crying on the streets without being shut up, crying in the bank without being shut up, crying all day, all because modern parents think other people like to hear their children crying. If you object to it, they will make you out as evil and intolerant.

People are too inconsiderate these days. Children need discipline, not encouragement to be antisocial.

When a lot of you are older and just want quietness, you will enjoy listening to the incessant loud, ugly cries of someone else's children with them. There's nothing nice about crying, destructive and noisy children. It isn't cute. Especially not for other people having to tolerate them.

This baby is a 2 month old, how do you keep a 2 month old baby quiet, babies cry for every damn thing that's what they do.

Babies cry in the midnight in my neigbourhood every now and then, that's how I know someone had a new baby recently.even toddlers break things unknowingly would one kill them.
I believe you are talking about much older children sha.

I am even crying as I am typing, that baby didn't deserve this, seeing that infected hand broke me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Farid24224(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I knew one idiot will come here and tribalize this issue and I wasn't disappointed

Because it's the South na...you can call it tribalism!!!!!

Stop the hypocrisy jhor!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Farid24224(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Igbo christian terrorist!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by NoToPile: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... did they really had to amputate it? ... why rush to amputation?... seems like they didn't even try to heal the arm.... broken bones have a much greater chance of healing in babies. I don't think they tried... took the easier and more profitable route.
I don't buy the reason he gave.... I would more believe he hated the baby... most likely he believed it is not his.

The hand was infected already, merely looking at the pix. If he had let them get out and get treatment it would have healed.

Dunno if they could have heald him with that level of infection, they would have tried their best, Federal medical centers have professionals.

Walahi God will punish that man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Streetmovement(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I know. Try forgiving a person who doesn't even deserve it, who is really the one at fault, and whose future actions will make you constantly remember why you hated them.

Forgive them and surgically cut them out of your life. That's the best advice for this child and anyone in those kinds of difficult situations.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

That injury a life time injury and that's something that's gonna live with that child for ever, even if the child eventually forgives him in the process of growth, I don't think the mom will ever but @thebolded, Well that's the best decision though.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by franksam2009: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

You meet Men!!! Na wahh oo, just imagine your current partner reading this
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by thecoolruler: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
I have just 2 words to say "Beyond belief...!!!.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by lukency(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Don't one am tired of, is the country or the mad people in it.He deserves thorough jungle justice for his inhuman stupidity.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Allwonder01: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Some people are very crazy...beating a two months old baby because he's crying. What does baby know how to do best in that stage other than to eat n cry.Singles if una wan get married,check oooo if the man dey okay n if he no get mental history.
I am touched, the baby is now disabled for life.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by netmillionaires(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
I just left the thread so I don't develop stroke.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Hannania(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by becky39000(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2022
May that man die a very very violent death IJN angry
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by delzbaba(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
see tears in my eyes gosh,,,,, cry
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by amaridigital(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This people from the dead sun are actually evil and wicked. Imagine doing this to a 2 month old baby, what else can't they do? Peter Obituary is this one's mentor o.

This is what they get when they spend their miserable lives in perpetual hatred. Children of hate! Their women abuse their housemaids with vengeance while their males now maim their own babies. One of them raped a 12 year old Yoruba gurl to death yesterday and some dumb yoruba youth want them to rule the country to further increase our bad image overseas. If these hateful people take over the leadership of Nigeria almost all countries on earth will place visa ban on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Lovelife433(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
And those are the idiots wicked animals that wont to rule Nigeria. Ipob � s
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by SomehowBROWN(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by SeriouslySense(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2022
What constitutes discipline and what's constitute mental illness, sometimes mental illness is portrayed as discipline and it happens to scar the victim for life.

Thus, what are the signs to look out for? Little analysis smiley

Everyday its better to look at the mirror, and see ourselves for what we are, and know what is wrong in ourselves, many people do not know their problems until they have done something they will regret.

If my problem is incontrollable anger, then i would watch myself more closely.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by deebrain(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Me too dey vex when baby con dey cry when you wan sleep.

What do I do?

No matter the frustrating experience, I CARRY MY BABY AND ROCK THE CHILD TO SLEEP!

I can't count the number this has happened.

For God's sake, see what this animal has done to this boy!!!

God.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by FarmTech(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Very heartbreaking. An innocent child for that matter. Just for crying naturally? May God punish that man. May he be caught and prosecuted.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by webizone(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am grateful !

Women should stop getting entangled with lunatics.

Such horrendous act against a suckling for merely crying ? Shudders !

Such a cute innocent child maimed for life. cry

Goosebumps !

The first picture of the child with discoloured rottening hand is heartbreaking .

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .

I have cried and cried for this baby. But I don't want to cry anymore. I want this baby to have a fulfilled life. Is there a possibility for neural controlled prosthetics for this child? I have been calling the nhrc numbers but it is not going through!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Engr1(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Bandits Trying To Break Into A House In Funtua LGA Of Katsina / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.