Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. (3594 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. / Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Answer For Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by MuslimMuslim: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by StrongandMighty: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi is too dull for my liking
Says a daft!

1 Like

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by 4mable: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
genkins:

U collect money, open different accounts to tarnish a good man's character.. God will judge you
if I ever did may God punish me and if no May God bless me and you, go and verify that had been my nickname which originated from konami stadium Ibafo verify around it environs LAUTECH and UNILORIN students within 2010 and 2015 could testify. May the Lord be with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by Moh247: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
genkins:

Same person as OP, different name.

Yes same person according to Zombidiots supporting Dullard like Obi

Asif Nairaland mods can't see individual i.p and meta data of everyone login in

I shame for Obi Supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by shortIGBOman: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/U_Rochas/status/1584555574574088192

Obi is of course rettarded, but his new show of shame on Arise depicted a man that is not bright, a dull, ignorant and unintelligent buffoon, a sad clown.

Peter Obi is just like his IPOB supporters. They all have dead Brains. grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by tribalmall: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Bro if you watch that clip n was shameless enough to make this silly comment then you must be brain dead n not just foolish but totally n completely brain dead.

Q- You were a net import into this country those are the issues they have against you ?

Pandora - I visited prisons n I can invite you to go to one with me.

Na this fools the want make he be president ?
God abeg O.

B2B23:

When a mor0n with so much emptiness insults his betters, just know that he is from a generation of BATstards.

Atiku, Buhari and Tilunbu combined can't debate Peter Obi in 10minutes without one blabbing, another confused and the last sleeping off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2022
genkins:

You collect 20k. open different accounts to tarnish a good man's name. Calling him all sorts. You are a scum to the society. No wonder obedients become violent. U don't deserve a place in the new Nigeria

Poor and wrteched ipob, you people are so obsessed with money, all you think about is money money and money..

There's more to life than money.

Hungry villager.

lol @ obidient gettting violent. Nna, look around you, you are already violent, toxic and aggressive, you are violent and brutal ESN and UGM..

grin grin,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro if you watch that clip n was shameless enough to make this silly comment then you must be brain dead n not just foolish but totally n completely brain dead.

Q- You were a net import into this country those are the issues they have against you ?

God abeg O.

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Pandora's manifesto, hiss ipob beer... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Obi bingos think everyone must act like them.
2023 election will show us how many people that need mental checks by the numbers of people that vote for peter obi, a known liar and serial under performer.

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

Poor and wrteched ipob, you people are so obsessed with money, all you think about is money money and money..

There's more to life than money.

Hungry villager.

lol @ obidient gettting violent. Nna, look around you, you are already violent, toxic and aggressive, you are violent and brutal ESN and UGM..

grin grin,

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

They asked him about the economy and security, but he ran away from the first question about the economy to answer security because he couldn't defend his container and consumption record of hypocrisy and contradictions, an the security answer that he ran towas even morre laughable, ridiculous, shallow, ignorant and unintelligent.

I'd understand if he actually provided policy statements, measures and structures needed to curb insecurity based on his lies and so-called imaginary trips to prisons.

If you are going to defend that rubbish, list right here the policies, ideas and solutions he stated to curb insecurity.

The idiot is all about fluffs, innuendoes, diversions and shallow sentiments, never anything sensible or worthwhile, just empty and shallow rubbish that makes no sense.

You still do not get it, you watched the edited version, hence making mockery of your intellectual capabilities, Go to Twitter and search properly, you'll find the full video and you will be ashamed of your thinking faculty, how you descended this low.
What can I say to you, you spent all your time writing out of ignorance, what a waste of time you'd say
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

They asked him about the economy and security, but he ran away from the first question about the economy to answer security because he couldn't defend his container and consumption record of hypocrisy and contradictions, an the security answer that he ran towas even morre laughable, ridiculous, shallow, ignorant and unintelligent.

I'd understand if he actually provided policy statements, measures and structures needed to curb insecurity based on his lies and so-called imaginary trips to prisons.

If you are going to defend that rubbish, list right here the policies, ideas and solutions he stated to curb insecurity.

The idiot is all about fluffs, innuendoes, diversions and shallow sentiments, never anything sensible or worthwhile, just empty and shallow rubbish that makes no sense.
https://twitter.com/Balatic/status/1584650972072390656/video/1
https://twitter.com/Balatic/status/1584650972072390656/video/2
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
TechW:

You still do not get it, you watched the edited version, hence making mockery of your intellectual capabilities, Go to Twitter and search properly, you'll find the full video and you will be ashamed of your thinking faculty, how you descended this low.
What can I say to you, you spent all your time writing out of ignorance, what a waste of time you'd say

...but you are just too mentally shallow and incompetent like the ignorant, shallow and unintelligent Pandora to clearly state the policies and measures or articulated to curb insecurity during the interview.

You are just another dull pandora minion, you are all the same thing, when they say A, you losers will keep replaying B.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

...but you are just too mentally shallow and incompetent like the ignorant, shallow and unintelligent Pandora to clearly state the policies and measures or articulated to curb insecurity during the interview.

You are just another dull pandora minion, you are all the same thing, when they say A, you losers will keep replaying B.

shame on you, intellectual laziness at it's peak!
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:

God abeg O.

The reverse should be the case I tell you, that's if you have an iota of decency in you
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
B2B23:

When a mor0n with so much emptiness insults his betters, just know that he is from a generation of BATstards.

Atiku, Buhari and Tilunbu combined can't debate Peter Obi in 10minutes without one blabbing, another confused and the last sleeping off.
here is the full video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
TechW:

shame on you, intellectual laziness at it's peak!

Just like dull and dumb Pandora, this one too no fit answer simple questions.

Again since you watched the video, state the measures and policies Pabiodra listed to curb insecurity.

See how clueless, shallow and ignorant these Pandora people are? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by gidzbobby: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
Even with ordinary questions when they asked him about his manifesto, the dullard couldn't articulate anything sound and intelligent, the fool said his manifesto are words coming out of his mouth when in fact the only thing that comes out of his mouth are lies and fake rubbish, a bleeping shameless lying machine.

What a walking disaster.

Banking halls in Nigeria became football viewing centers on a Monday morning, because Peter Obi was on Arise TV. No one cares about what Tinubu is saying. Listening to Jagaban regurgitate the nonsense that comes out of his mouth, is punishment. If u like, don’t vote for sense...

Your candidate is yet to grant interviews on National Tv.... Your candidate only spews trash during conferences whenever he's not sleeping....|
Sell your candidate or ask your whatsapp Admin to give you something to lie about, since y'all have claimed Ambode's achievements and BRF's achievements and handed it over to Tinubu.
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
I remember in secondary school when people run for prefect, den dey et manifesto, but this comedian won rule a country of over 200 million people be ordinary manifesto the man no get, the fool said his manifesto are words from his rotten lying mouth.

What a clown.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
4mable:
I never knew Obi is not that sound due to the way some youths are clamouring Obi, Sincerely speaking if we are not blinded with tribe and religion, if everyone vote base on their deep study of all the presidential aspirants, Obi wont be in the top 5. Let not be emotional but research deeply,I almost fell when I see some knowledgeable men of God routing for Him,no wonder the scriptures said study to show thyself approved. I Hope we wont miss it as a nation.
see the full video so you don't continue to been seen as daft
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by tuborme: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
He gave a very smart answer. That people are into crime because of bad economy! No jobs. That people after engaging in kidnapping get as little as 30k. That if such a person works in farm and gets paid 50k….such a person won’t be a bandit. That is why he will fight crime by bringing people out of poverty. Using enterprise to create wealth. That the major cause of inflation is wealth without enterprise.

People like Tinubu and his family members who are wealthy without having any job to their name.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

Just like dull and dumb Pandora, this one too no fit answer simple questions.

Again since you watched the video, state the measures and policies Pabiodra listed to curb insecurity.

See how clueless, shallow and ignorant these Pandora people are? grin grin

They mentioned Peter Obi's name in the pandora report and atleast he came out and clarified things, but Tinubu that is on pandora front page could not even alter a word, now that who are the pandoras has been established and having shown the videos to you, of which is your duty to watch to stay informed, I have to say that I have no more word for you because, I don't argue with illiterates. it is not you guys fault but your mental capacity is very very low, very low IQ
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by seborrhic: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2022
TechW:
you guys have descended too low to this extent that you will do cut and join and present it to your fellow urchins to be having heavenly feeling on.
The question was in two parts, on how to reduce criminality and economy/importation business, he started with that of criminality and his experience with the prisoners before addressing that of economy/ importation business but PDP with their partner APC urchins cut out a section of it to masturbate upon.
Una well done, I hope you guys achieved heavenly feeling.
It's of course only a f ool that would believe what a silly poster like the op posted.
But there were about 15million f ools that reelected Buhari in 2019,despite his disastrous 4 years,so there is no shortage of f ools in Nigeria
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
TechW:

They mentioned Peter Obi's name in the pandora report and atleast he came out and clarified things, but Tinubu that is on pandora front page could not even alter a word, now that who are the pandoras has been established and having shown the videos to you, of which is your duty to watch to stay informed, I have to say that I have no more word for you because, I don't argue with illiterates. it is not their fault but their mental capacity, very very low IQ

See this dull and shallow Pandora minion..

I asked him to list the measures and policies Pandora listed during his disaster TV interview, but this joker is talking about some pointless and irrelevant garbage.

This one don learn the art of diversion, deception, dodging and weaving from the great Pandora liar himself.

How hard is it to answer a simple question?

What a loser grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by TechW: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2022
seborrhic:

It's of course only a f ool that would believe what a silly poster like the op posted.
But there were about 15million f ools that reelected Buhari in 2019,despite his disastrous 4 years,so there is no shortage of f ools in Nigeria
plaindealer is one of them lol
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by ukenke: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Try another format. OBI is winning this election.
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by PlayerMeji: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2022
You people have not stopped this your nonsense of always trying to see things others do not...

Remember JIBRIL FROM SUDAN...

[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=117856049][/quote]

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You people have not stopped this your nonsense of always trying to see things others do not...

Remember JIBRIL FROM SUDAN...

Lolsssssss, u guys started name calling na, abi una dun tire to dey call names. 2015 is still fresh in our memory, so mak una start to dey hear d unexpected names. Meanwhile, go and clean baba nyash, nyash dey leak abeg

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by Panda7(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
current crops of nigeria leaders are hardly educated, you have to be very high on weed to be in the same par with them
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by adaugo59216: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2022
you have to listen to him to update your knowledge because you don't make sense at all. You are completely off pointyou have to listen to him to update your knowledge because you don't make sense at all. You are completely off point...
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by OKOATA(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
4mable:
if I ever did may God punish me and if no May God bless me and you, go and verify that had been my nickname which originated from konami stadium Ibafo verify around it environs LAUTECH and UNILORIN students within 2010 and 2015 could testify. May the Lord be with you.
I also went to Unilorin, I had to unfriend all my Muslims friends on my facebook, they called me for a get together I declined, even the whatapp group I was added I removed myself, simply because on their Facebook is abuses and curses on Obi. I know you are a Yoruba muslim, typical of them always spewing hate but funniest thing Tinubu wont win, christians are as many as muslims in Nigeria. With the m/m ticket, christians won't vote for your BAt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative, See What Was Sent To A Ward In Kwara State. / Gov. Nwifuru Completes Construction Of Emefor Street With 6 Inches Concrete (pix / Police Parades Abuja Notorious Kidnapper In Stretcher (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.