Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. (3621 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. / Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Answer For Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
OKOATA:
I also went to Unilorin, I had to unfriend all my Muslims friends on my facebook, they called me for a get together I declined, even the whatapp group I was added I removed myself, simply because on their Facebook is abuses and curses on Obi. I know you are a Yoruba muslim, typical of them always spewing hate but funniest thing Tinubu wont win, christians are as many as muslims in Nigeria. With the m/m ticket, christians won't vote for your BAt.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by jom28gy(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2022
The poster of this post, have made me to believe that, Nigeria have more mad people than expected, more fools than expected, more confused people than expected,more porverty stricken individuals than expected, people who still enjoyed hardship as presently experienced, more ducks, that enjoys being in mud than ever, and the poster is is one of them, like EMILEKO,dem, and Bat
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by OKOATA(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

grin
Abdulmajeed Yusuf, I be omo eebo oya go jump in the lagoon.
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by 00FFT00(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/U_Rochas/status/1584555574574088192

Obi is of course rettarded, but his new show of shame on Arise depicted a man that is not bright, a dull, ignorant and unintelligent buffoon, a sad clown.

Tinubu Yorubas, REST.
Tinubu is off the calculation. There's no pathway to Abuja for him. Period.
Las las, all of una go still Obidient.
Time dey.
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by Mariory(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
lol.
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by BlazinGlory40: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
Even with ordinary questions when they asked him about his manifesto, the dullard couldn't articulate anything sound and intelligent, the fool said his manifesto are words coming out of his mouth when in fact the only thing that comes out of his mouth are lies and fake rubbish, a bleeping shameless lying machine.

What a walking disaster.

Oga “GCE holder is a degree holder”. I will keep disgracing you whenever I see your threads
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
The president used to do it too before
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by B2B23: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro if you watch that clip n was shameless enough to make this silly comment then you must be brain dead n not just foolish but totally n completely brain dead.

Q- You were a net import into this country those are the issues they have against you ?

Pandora - I visited prisons n I can invite you to go to one with me.

Na this fools the want make he be president ?
God abeg O.

I've always said it and wont stop saying it, you and your kinds are bunch mor0nic buff00ns who should be in a cave. You refused to watch the full clip but rely on an editted version.

I can't help you cos you're irredeemably stvpider than stvpid. Well, I'm not surprised though cos a child whose mother don't really know the real father will always act like a BATstard.

here is the full video
https://twitter.com/Balatic/status/1584650972072390656/video/1
https://twitter.com/Balatic/status/1584650972072390656/video/

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by B2B23: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
Even with ordinary questions when they asked him about his manifesto, the dullard couldn't articulate anything sound and intelligent, the fool said his manifesto are words coming out of his mouth when in fact the only thing that comes out of his mouth are lies and fake rubbish, a bleeping shameless lying machine.

What a walking disaster.

Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
They asked the man to present his manifesto and the olodo said he can not and even his own children insist on recording him.

See how rettarded this man is? grin grin

Because they know their father is a shameless chronic and habitual lair aka Him Tu Lie..
Re: Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. by plaindealer: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why must your children record the things that you say?

We already know that you are a liar so why must we trust you when your own children and true blood don't trust their own father?

This is a very sad and revealing revelation. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Built Inner Street In Aba, Abia State / Nigeria- Problems And Solutions / Why Peter Obi Was Denied Ministerial Appointment By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.