Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Wife Exposes Husband In This Tell It All Interview | Romantic Comedy | Love Stor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Exposes Husband In This Tell It All Interview | Romantic Comedy | Love Stor (315 Views)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband In This Tell It All Interview | Romantic Comedy | Love Stor by Twifemmy(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
I still can't tell why Nigerian men fall in love and to the extent they forget to make use of their brains,
It's funny,
This lady had just let all odds out,
She didn't hold back anything�,
And I see it as the fun of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBawJH5X3Nc

Episode 1 introduces Genevieve and Johnson. A very lovely couple, who you can tell, are very much in love with each other from their funny banters.

If you love love, love stories, Romantic Comedy and a feel good story, you'd definitely love this because Genevieve and Johnson not only opened up about how they met but also made us laugh through the whole process. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBawJH5X3Nc

Re: Wife Exposes Husband In This Tell It All Interview | Romantic Comedy | Love Stor by javaguru: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2022
a perfect opportunity to cast

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband In This Tell It All Interview | Romantic Comedy | Love Stor by Twifemmy(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
javaguru:
a perfect opportunity to cast
Hahahaha I'm also waiting for such opportunity between I and my partner cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Flirting Her Sweet Bumbum / Indeed She's Looking So Cute / 4 Signs That Show The One You Seriously Love Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.