Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

4 Signs That Show The One You Seriously Love Doesn't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Signs That Show The One You Seriously Love Doesn't Love You (317 Views)

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / True Love Doesn't Exist / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That Show The One You Seriously Love Doesn't Love You by LoveUdie: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
1) THEY DON'T MAKE YOU A PRIORITY. When you love someone, you don't give them attention in your SPARE TIME, rather you SPARE TIME for them no matter how busy your schedule is.
When everything and everyone else comes before you, their family, their job, their career, their friends, their hobbies....... Smell the coffee.
They don't love you enough as they claim.
2) THEY DON'T MAKE COMMUNICATION A BIG DEAL. Someone who loves you wants to talk to you, hear you, DAILY.
That someone can do without hearing from you for as much as a day or worse with no reasonable reason is a sign that they aren't as into you as you or they think.
3) THEY ARE ONLY THERE WHEN THEY NEED YOU. You are willing to do anything to make them happy, but you'll find out they aren't equally willing to do the same for you.
They'd make excuses why they can't do this...... Why they can't do that, why they can't be there, why they can't give you... That you should try and understand... That's a lie, they.....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/08/4-ways-to-build-foundation-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Howdo I Repay My Grandma For Her Good Deeds? she is down with stroke / BREAKING: Popular Nigerian Singer, Shot Dead In Anambra / Falling For The Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.