Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court (50010 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by chrisxxx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
which state in the north is Fulani 100%?
May not be Fulani 100% but controlled by Fulani101%

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
chrisxxx:

May not be Fulani 100% but controlled by Fulani101%
which state oga?
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Passionate1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buhari is destined to be dumb. . .
He's more stupid than I thought. . .

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Versal: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pakute:
Na me dey bang this babe but the problem is that she is a screamer, she screams damn too much. Since Buhari has decided to keep holding Kanu in Kuje, that gives me more time to oil her engine till the terrorist bonobo is released. Me thinks Buhari will never in his fulani life release that idiot of Nnamdi Kanu that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari but more likely that Tinubu releases him when he assumes office next year.
This babe too get olosho vibes and she too dey make scream anytime i dey flog am.
Are u sure you are sane??

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
I thought the govt said they wanted legal institutions to decide Kanu's fate. How come they are not ready to follow the same legal path judgment?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

That was when they thought they still had the entire judiciary cowed and in their pockets!.......They didn't mean it! shocked
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

The same national security issue Buhari forgets when he is releasing boko haram?

Quote of the day!
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Aguiyimba(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Useless man that suppose to be kill. Causing violence in South East.

The man you called your father is useless by keeping another man's child like you ask your mother for details and thank me later.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi wants to become president of zoo, ask his brother Kanu
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Juafre: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
They won't release him because they own the court.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Idiko1: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
It is simply idiotic the goons in Nigeria to think act of self-determination is a threat to the security of Nigeria. If this is remotely true, Nigeria is not even a country. Nigeria should not even exist beyond a day if actualization of Republic of Igboland or any other nation state out of Nigeria means a dead nail on its coffin.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by MrPRevailer(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buhari: "I am a born-again Democrat"

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by chrisxxx(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
which state oga?
Those that have emirs. Those without they control by proxy.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Paretomaster1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lionnation:
this time he will instruct the urchin next you to kill you even from dongeon,

They will continue to kill you Osu, roast, and eat..
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by viodemus: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
I think they should release him and make him sign an undertaken for good behaviour.

The court say release him, so do it. But let him know that Nigeria is doing it out of good faith. If he is doing radio and all these without calling for violence, that shouldn't be a problem. But if he calls for violence, and people heed, and it leads to destruction of lives and properties, then if the security forces comes for him, he better surrender or go to the grave.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Skty: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Those that have brain can comprehend, the passage is not for you

APC people like u have akamu in their brain...u are neither here nor there ...last time I checked Tinubu is not a Lagosian but the agbadorian is from Osun state ..u guys should go to ur state and leave Lagos alone...mumuni
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by GodisFirst: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
He is a threat to National Security, but Miyetti Allah and Kabiru Sokoto are not.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by jimyjames(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
mumu, did you read the verdicts at all

Nnamdi Kanu claimed he is not a member of IPOB , he didn't create ESN, video and audio evidences wasn't accepted in the court, he claimed many things, which we all know is not true. Mumu, because his wrath haven't descended on you, that's why you don't know how it feel to die a painful death, or how it feels to be lost a loved one to terrorists. All it takes is a good lawyer, how many
Murderers and kidnappers have excaped prison, people are collecting land they never paid for, people are collecting children sef, Good lawyer, that's all you need.

From what you wrote here shows how little you have been following this case , and you have no idea why nnamdi kanu was acquitted of all charges brought against him,, right now as we speak nnamdi kanu has no single case against him in court case he has been acquitted of them all , you have no knowledge of nnamdi kanu's case at all , and I don't have the time to educate you on it .

The federal government foolishly tied their own hands as long as nnamdi kanu's case is concerned as long as the law is concerned they have no case against nnamdi kanu
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by tiger28: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
BEAUTIFUL NEWS!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
jimyjames:

From what you wrote here shows how little you have been following this case , and you have no idea why nnamdi kanu was acquitted of all charges brought against him,, right now as we speak nnamdi kanu has no single case against him in court case he has been acquitted of them all , you have no knowledge of nnamdi kanu's case at all , and I don't have the time to educate you on it .

The federal government foolishly tied their own hands as long as nnamdi kanu's case is concerned as long as the law is concerned they have no case against nnamdi kanu
what was the content of the documents released by the court pertaining his case. Something that I'm always following day in day out, who is this one.
Your Nnamdi Kanu said he is not a member of IPOB, and there is not evidence to prove otherwise because we are in a rubbish country where real investigation can't be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by jimyjames(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
what was the content of the documents released by the court pertaining his case. Something that I'm always following day in day out, who is this one.
Your Nnamdi Kanu said he is not a member of IPOB, and there is not evidence to prove otherwise because we are in a rubbish country where real investigation can't be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

You are telling me nnamdi kanu said he's not a member of ipob and it can't be proved that's why the court acquitted him of all charges brought against him ? grin my friend I don't have your time
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
jimyjames:

You are telling me nnamdi kanu said he's not a member of ipob and it can't be proved that's why the court acquitted him of all charges brought against him ? grin my friend I don't have your time
Read the court verdict, search about the case from last year. That's the only way he can win the case. IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group. Video and audio evidences were cancelled out.

If they born him well, make him tell court he is an IPOB, na death by hanging.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pakute:
Na me dey bang this babe but the problem is that she is a screamer, she screams damn too much. Since Buhari has decided to keep holding Kanu in Kuje, that gives me more time to oil her engine till the terrorist bonobo is released. Me thinks Buhari will never in his fulani life release that idiot of Nnamdi Kanu that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari but more likely that Tinubu releases him when he assumes office next year.
This babe too get olosho vibes and she too dey make scream anytime i dey flog am.

Who be ds one??
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
go where, nobody can come from nowhere and say you want want a section of a country.

If it's like that, me sef I want osogbo, me, my friends and our families. Osogbo is even very tiny, capital of Osun, so the government should not find it difficult to give me what I want

Sometimes I begin to wonder the kinda creator, that created you with such brains and reasoning
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
[url][/url]
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Sometimes I begin to wonder the kinda creator, that created you with such brains and reasoning
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they would release Kanu, then they should bring Abubakar Shekau back to life.

He was busy creating a millitary in another country, and the sponsors kept supplying them guns and bullets.

Mumu followers thinks those guns and bullets would be used on northerners, come out on Monday naa, or send your children to school. We will start seeing implication of these on education and economy of southeast in few years.

Meanwhile, sponsors don't care, as far they get their country, and you that Kano has deceived, and made to feel other parts of the country is new York, we will see how they will give you ordinary LG chairman, when sponsors, and big men start coming in and claiming lands, oil wells, presidency etc, you will realize it's a rich man's world.

If anyone can come out and ask the government to cut small country for him, me sef and my people, we want Osogbo,it's not even a state, it's a capital, so the government should cut osogbo for us

God!!!!! is this how daft a human can be??
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Ask your father

Bro your points are too lame to even convince a kid
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

God!!!!! is this how daft a human can be??
Ask your father
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Ask your father

Yōu are just pointless
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Bro your points are too lame to even convince a kid
Tell that to your father
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Ask your father
Yōu are just pointless
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Tell that to your father
Sorry for your existence
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yōu are just pointless
grin Thanks, mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.