Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court (49548 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Emergingnation3(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:
They should not release him... He is a big threat
Holding him won't stop Biafra from being actualised...

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by stasius: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2022
No respect for the Rule of law!

APC stock in trade.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by jerrykc22(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Wisdom is the the mind what Wealth is to the body.. FG should obey the court and free this man before trouble comes ohhh.. A word is enough for the Wise and also to the Foolish.

I rest my Case. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by king1250: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
But buhari led fed govt refused to release him when Igbo elders approach him, insisted that the court of law must preside over and now the judgement is in favor kanu and the Same buhari that said kanu's case won't be resolved politically refused to obey court cuz kanu is an Igbo man. Who is fooling who .
Kuje prison was a planned attack to release terrorists and latter more than 100 terrorists were released from kirikiri prison Lagos.
Between kanu and bokoharam that were released which one pose more treat to the society?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Hdhdhd(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Pakute:
Na me dey bang this babe but the problem is that she is a screamer, she screams damn too much. Since Buhari has decided to keep holding Kanu in Kuje, that gives me more time to oil her engine till the terrorist bonobo is released. Me thinks Buhari will never in his fulani life release that idiot of Nnamdi Kanu that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari but more likely that Tinubu releases him when he assumes office next year.
This babe too get olosho vibes and she too dey make scream anytime i dey flog am.

Mugu. U go soon die on top Toto. See the kpalasa Olosho wey u carry, no yansh, no fine face, no breast. C'mon comot for here
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Tingotoe: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Kill him and see Biafra being actualised the next day...

Chronic unity beggar. .
He will die there and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Major7: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Anigreat:
…Insists he’s threat to national security.

…As court reserves ruling on request to stay execution of judgement

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/biafra-why-we-wont-release-kanu-fg-tells-appeal-court/

Nigeria has been totally turned upside down by this evil administration, they have denied citizens of this country peace and even our fundamental human rights. They would only bend the rules to suit their own needs. God will judge you all. Free Nnamdi kanu and let their be peace else there will be no peace for you wicked people.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Broveens42(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

If they release Kanu today, that is the end of Peter Obi's candidacy.
Let him remain in prison.

MNK has gotten Biafra already~ Obj
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by hotseat: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
The FG having lost in the law courts of the land has now plunged itself fully into sheer political brinkmanship, brute force, gangsterism and "might is right" disposition.

A government that treats its own law courts with contempt and levity is definitely not leading by good example.

Recall that the FG shouted itself almost hoarse in its case with the ASUU when the latter opted for stay of execution in it's case with it.

Buhari, Malami, the cabal together with their vindictive sympathizers are hell-bent on keeping MNK in perpetual detention as a purely personal matter but merely using the FG as a mask to vent their hatred not only against Kanu as an individual but the entire Igbo ethnic nationality.

If truth be told, the FG is actually the threat to peace in the SE by its wanton acts of impunity and flagrant disobedience of court orders.

#FreeMNKNow!

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by chrisxxx(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nobody can come out and say I want this and I want that, and force everyone in the country to accept. If the government should give Shekau and Nnamdi Kano what they are agitating for, what about me, you, you think me sef no want a country. Or I want to be king, and my empire would be as big as Africa, the government should give me mine first, before looking at Kano or shekau
This is democracy. Most people up north want shariah republic. This should be granted to them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
I thought the govt said they wanted legal institutions to decide Kanu's fate. How come they are not ready to follow the same legal path judgment?

Because Buhari is a hypocrite who only obeys court orders he likes

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Broveens42(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Franking:
I knew he won't be released. Anyone who threatens Nigeria's continued existence as one is hated 100% northerners.

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Sleekfingers: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
make them release this man nau....our judiciary system self no get mouth again.... chai... what a corntree

Dem get mouth before?
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Neddstark: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Praying for the policemen in the SouthEast. Any ambush against them will not prosper. Amen
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Wickedfacts: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Broveens42:

Then no need for Obi's Presidency.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Emergingnation3(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
He will die there and nothing will happen
Lol ! Says pathetic unity beggar from Afonja stock, that can't imagine his/her life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

Nnamdi Kanu is coming out very soon with Biafran flag in his hand.....

Your Jihadist government knows what'll befall them, if any thing happen to him..

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Amaggedon: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Pakute:
Na me dey bang this babe but the problem is that she is a screamer, she screams damn too much. Since Buhari has decided to keep holding Kanu in Kuje, that gives me more time to oil her engine till the terrorist bonobo is released. Me thinks Buhari will never in his fulani life release that idiot of Nnamdi Kanu that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari but more likely that Tinubu releases him when he assumes office next year.
This babe too get olosho vibes and she too dey make scream anytime i dey flog am.
If wishes were horse lol.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is now more of a threat than Bandits, terrorists, and thugs killing all over the North...

Buhari and APC, make una getat!

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by LogicnReason: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Now it is clear. This is a northern agenda.

They woke up a sleeping lion: IPOB before now was gradually calming down and would probably remove any sit-at-home order so that SE can participate in voting Obi. Now this release by the court and refusal by FG was done to anger them.

The North benefits: Now there will be renewed violence by ipob in protest of this behaviour by the FG, thus disrupting South East votes. Atiku gains at the end of the day. This is clear evidence that Buhari is for Atiku.

Ipob needs to checkmate the north: Rather than agitate with violence, ipob need to shock the North by allowing the people of the south east vote in mass this election so that the igbo dream of an all inclusive Nigeria can be achieved by the presidency of Peter Obi.
Anything short of this strategy is shooting yourself on the foot, cos they won't let you break out of Nigeria and you won't still get to be included in governance. Include yourself with wisdom. Let there be smooth election in the east
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by ezekins: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
This is arrant nonsense. Apc government has shown they cannot ensure justice. This is the height of wickedness of a country. Apc government has become a law unto themselves. I blame Igbo politicians for this continued atrocities to Igbo people.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
He should be held and dealt with like a terrorist that he claims to be, like zakzaki is dealt with and like igboho is dealt with.

We, as a nation must never give a soft landing to all these secessionist...

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by PointZerom: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they would release Kanu, then they should bring Abubakar Shekau back to life.

He was busy creating a millitary in another country, and the sponsors kept supplying them guns and bullets.

Mumu followers thinks those guns and bullets would be used on northerners, come out on Monday naa, or send your children to school. We will start seeing implication of these on education and economy of southeast in few years.

Meanwhile, sponsors don't care, as far they get their country, and you that Kano has deceived, and made to feel other parts of the country is new York, we will see how they will give you ordinary LG chairman, when sponsors, and big men start coming in and claiming lands, oil wells, presidency etc, you will realize it's a rich man's world.

If anyone can come out and ask the government to cut small country for him, me sef and my people, we want Osogbo,it's not even a state, it's a capital, so the government should cut osogbo for us

Your court asked you to bring convincing evidence against Kanu and you couldn't bring any and you're here wailing.

JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT...

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Getin2ouch: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2022
tungamaje:
If it were a northern terrorist, the government would have released him citing that a court of competent jurisdiction ordered his release. They really fear Kanu
You agree then that Kanu is a southern terrorist
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by DriveByKiller: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Kanu is a fraud alright and a criminal but Buhari is worse.

The living skeleton has destroyed all facet of Nigeria's life from economy, to security, to legal honour and independence.

It can never be well with this demon called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Fearyourcreator: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Holding him won't stop Biafra from being actualised...

Chronic unity beggar..
Tell your governors senators and honorables that
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
chrisxxx:

This is democracy. Most people up north want shariah republic. This should be granted to them.
I live in the north, which one is most people want sharia, government have already provided customary and sharia court. Population of Hausas in the north is not even up to half of northerner. Most states in the north is not Hausa state
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Neddstark:
Praying for the policemen in the SouthEast. Any ambush against them will not prosper. Amen

But when they were ambushing and killing unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters, you guys didnt remember prayers

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by searchlight: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Borntosmoke post=117855487]Useless man that suppose to be kill. Causing violence in South East. [/quote}] Your love for the south east is unprecedented. Mumu.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Skty: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they would release Kanu, then they should bring Abubakar Shekau back to life.

He was busy creating a millitary in another country, and the sponsors kept supplying them guns and bullets.

Mumu followers thinks those guns and bullets would be used on northerners, come out on Monday naa, or send your children to school. We will start seeing implication of these on education and economy of southeast in few years.

Meanwhile, sponsors don't care, as far they get their country, and you that Kano has deceived, and made to feel other parts of the country is new York, we will see how they will give you ordinary LG chairman, when sponsors, and big men start coming in and claiming lands, oil wells, presidency etc, you will realize it's a rich man's world.

If anyone can come out and ask the government to cut small country for him, me sef and my people, we want Osogbo,it's not even a state, it's a capital, so the government should cut osogbo for us

I read this and don't comprehend. Which side are u on? What are u talking about? What has oshogbo got to do with it all?
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by searchlight: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Curious345:
Hnmm.

But you compelled ASUU to call off the strike based on a court order..

Na waooo

ANYWAY I SUPPORT THE NOTION THAT KANU SHOULD REMAIN IN CAPTIVITY UNTIL 2024
Lol this one knows not his left from his right. Contradicting himself up and down.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Berankis: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2022
The same Government forcing ASUU to obey court order.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by CheapHomes1: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Why has the FG not been able to prove this case in court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.