Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court (50006 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Sorry for your existence
I pity your mother, na madness you dey mad soo,.over matter
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
grin grin Thanks, mumu man

Go through your writeups and see feverish you sound
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Go through your writeups and see feverish you sound
You can take my writeups as your job, mumu.

I will he writing more, so watch out
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I pity your mother, na madness you dey mad soo,.over matter

Na your unborn kids I dey blame
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Write more rubber sh abeg.. Mk u dey stylishly dey de-market your candidate
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Na your unborn kids I dey blame
Na your mother I dey blame, you will soon run mad over my matter
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Write more rubber sh abeg.. Mk u dey stylishly dey de-market your candidate
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, more incoming, sleepless night for you all
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by jimyjames(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Read the court verdict, search about the case from last year. That's the only way he can win the case. IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group. Video and audio evidences were cancelled out.

If they born him well, make him tell court he is an IPOB, na death by hanging.
My friend nnamdi kanu is an ipob leader , ipob is even legally registered in the UK it's it's very easy to proof nnamdi kanu is not just an ipob member but the leader , the case of federal government proscribing ipob as a terrorist group is still in court , cause federal government can't prove ipob is a terrorist group , ipob is a secessionist separatist group right from the beginning nnamdi kanu made it known to the world , ipob is on a quest for self determination, the restoration of Biafra , through referendum

Watch this video hear from nnamdi kanus lawyer why federal government lost in court.

Federal government shot itself in the foot grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTJbUupW5sQ
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Emperor88(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2022
alsudan:
Lawless Janjaweeed Government

APC now chooses which order to respect, but same Government recently twisted ASUU to respect an Industrial Court ruling and return to work.
when the court discharged him, you all said it was because of the 2023 elections now it is no longer the election, it is about them not obeying court orders.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by newdawn2017(f): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2022
javaguru:
All I know is, once another person moves into power, he'll be released ASAP,

be it Obi , Tinubu or Atiku.

What have been said, cannot be unsaid.
only Sowore can d it, jokes on u.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Poleski: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2022
The incompetent tribal bigot Buhari is an enemy of democracy. He still thinks he's in a military regime.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by truthhurtsnaira: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Nigger Area government. You are NOT the judiciary foolish fools.

You get mad when they call you zoo or shythole, but you prove them right every day.

Blackies lol
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by goody2019: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Lawyers are trained liars. This is a case of who can lie most, not facing the truth. The truth is well known by you all. Didn't KANU incited violence? Didn't Kanu jump bail? Judge yourself!
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2022
jimyjames:

My friend nnamdi kanu is an ipob leader , ipob is even legally registered in the UK it's it's very easy to proof nnamdi kanu is not just an ipob member but the leader , the case of federal government proscribing ipob as a terrorist group is still in court , cause federal government can't prove ipob is a terrorist group , ipob is a secessionist separatist group right from the beginning nnamdi kanu made it known to the world , ipob is on a quest for self determination, the restoration of Biafra , through referendum

Watch this video hear from nnamdi kanus lawyer why federal government lost in court.

Federal government shot itself in the foot grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTJbUupW5sQ
see the video yourself, and tell me if they are still fighting for Biafra. Seems you have not been following the development from start.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by HRMK: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Judges are trained to go by what the law says, not by sentiments
what do you know?the law is more about the constitution and its interpretation!this culd be dfft from one judge to the other!this explains why there are more than one judge in the appelate courts!in event of a split,majority carries the day!security of the nation is sacrosanct which the judges refused to acknowledge hence they got moved!since the government has got to the apex court and even asked for stay of execution pending the time of hearing at apex court,i am sure government would come out victorious!!
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You just wake up and type incoherent jargons..

I blame the MODS though..

If you want us to engage on a reasonable discussion hitme up on WhatsApp 07069317193.. Let's deal, let me tutor you..

You are an uninformed urchin
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by jimyjames(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
see the video yourself, and tell me if they are still fighting for Biafra. Seems you have not been following the development from start.

The word , (fighting) for Biafra has never been in existence , ojukwu fought for Biafra in a bloody civil war , nnamdi kanu is not at war with the federal government concerning Biafra , nnamdi kanu is seeking a referendum from the federal government , an act of self determination which is never a crime , that's why federal government can't prove ipob is a terrorist group , ipob and federal government are in court concerning that matter

You are missing the point all together been an ipob is not a crime , ipob is not a terrorist group , the right to self determination is recognized , that's why nnamdi kanu lived in the UK and moved all over the world freely, federal government could not ask these countries to arrest nnamdi kanu and hand him over to them cause they have nothing to present to these countries to prove nnamdi kanu is a terrorist , he was kidnapped in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria , human right organization condemned that act , amnesty international condemned the act , all the crimes federal government is accusing nnamdi kanu of was acquitted by the court ,
(1) those crimes nnamdi kanu was outside the country and if indeed he committed those crimes he committed it while he was outside the shores of this country and not in the country
(2) federal government never followed due process to bring kanu back to Nigeria they broke the law by going outside the country to kidnap a man who is a British citizen

(3) federal government is breaking the law by keeping nnamdi kanu in prison when the court has acquitted him of all charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.