Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Should I Help Him Talk To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help Him Talk To Her? (1238 Views)

Him Talk Say Na ‘suck Away’ I Give Am Fu*ck” – Bayelsa Runs Girl Blasts Friend / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning my good people!! I trust you all are having a great day at work?

I'm here again for ur good advice my fellow nairalanders! I just don't know how to go about this ooo! I have a very close friend or should I say like an elder brother/ colleague at work and he is 45 years of age already but no wife and d tin dey worry all we his friends!

All through my life and schilling days we often insult guys who are scared or shy to approach a lady they love, but I never taught I'll still get to see this kind of person years after graduating from school. The church I'm attending I happen to be the group leader of the drama team, last month I invited egbon to my church to come watch our drama in church , while he came over he picked interest in one of the sisters in church who happens to be a soldier, but you can never know cos she's very friendly and very disciplined, because I've seen her treat peoples Bleep up around my area bit I pretended I did not see her.

Now my friend immediately called me to express his interest in the sis and that I should help him talk to her, at first I taught he wasn't serious about me helping him talk to her, because at that age he should be bold enough to approach any lady u want to date or marry, so declined! the day I knew he was serious was the day he was almost crying in the office expressing his love for the sis!

He even went to the extent of reporting me to my elder brother that I'm not a good friend and that good friends help! I was mad guys!! this is nonsense I have never seen where I'll become bad for not taking another mans responsibility, Na me go marry the girl why must I do the taking for him!!! Guys see me ooo!!! The lady in question is a soldier and I don't want embarrassment from any sis, moreover our church believes if u see a sis u love pray on it and shared with the pastor, if I tell that girl anything and she reports me to the pastor I'll be sanctioned !!!

I've told him severally that I can't do such, currently now guys I'm in the office I've greeted him but he's not answering!!! isn't this childish? at this jet age an old man like this go expect say make I help am woo babe oo!! Guys I'm planning to snub him too, if that's what he wants and I stand to be corrected with reasons that I should help him express his interest for the lady in question......!!!!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Invite him to your Church again, introduce the girl to him...let him continue from there.

But, it seems you have interest in the Soldier girl.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Invite him to your Church again, introduce the girl to him...let him continue from there.

But, it seems you have interest in the Soldier girl.

Baba! you no trust your guy? I have invited him over last week Sunday but he said I should level the ground first or even tell the girl he loves and wants to marry her!!! guy!!! No body can even convince me to do that!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
udofia234:

Baba! you no trust your guy? I have invited him over last week Sunday but he said I should level the ground first or even tell the girl he loves and wants to marry her!!! guy!!! No body can even convince me to do that!
He's being delusional, he's not in love. A love that can't be expressed is not genuine. A 45-year-old man sending a younger man to help him talk to a woman he claimed he love undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

He's being delusional, he's not in love. A love that can't be expressed is not genuine. A 45-year-old man sending a younger man to help him talk to a woman he claimed he love undecided

@zonrfree!! I go rubbish am if him come tell me that shit again
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2022
While It's understandable that some men are extremely shy, it's not completely out of place if u make a formal introduction between the two, and not helping him to woo her.

You could invite the man once more to ur church and create an environment whereby both of them can meet. Trust me women are smart in areas like this and would easily grabs what's going on.
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by sanya4good(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go ahead bro, you can be the "alarena" (go between) of the would-be couple.
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Jmarjr(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
If u can help him out, y not. No bigi at all. Women dy find husband wella. U might be helping both, and they will in ur debt bro.
No reason am, i can do same for a pal if need be.
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
While It's understandable that some men are extremely shy, it's not completely out of place if u make a formal introduction between the two, and not helping him to woo her.

You could invite the man once more to ur church and create an environment whereby both of them can meet. Trust me women are smart in areas like this and would easily grabs what's going on.

I hope so!! noted I'll invite him again this sunday
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

I'll do just thag
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jmarjr:
If u can help him out, y not. No bigi at all. Women dy find husband wella. U might be helping both, and they will in ur debt bro.
No reason am, i can do same for a pal if need be.

Are u for real? can one do such in this jet age?
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
sanya4good:
Go ahead bro, you can be the "alarena" (go between) of the would-be couple.

I don't understand how it works will I woo her for him! pls make me see reasons with you sir
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Sneakytoucher: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
what baffles me is wen u said if u like a lady in ur church, u first pray on it and inform ur pastor... Funny thing is, u talking like dz makes u sound like u're also into d soldier lady... It's nt suppose to be like that since u're speaking on behalf of someone else.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by sanya4good(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
udofia234:

I don't understand how it works will I woo her for him! pls make me see reasons with you sir

It's not a new thing in our society to woo a lady for a male adult who is shy or unwilling to have a wife.
You will just politely meet the lady in question let her know you have an older colleague who is nice and having a serious interest in her but he's somehow shy/scared to meet her first, tell her how you will introduce her to the man and he will use his mouth to finish the matter.
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Jmarjr(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
udofia234:

Are u for real? can one do such in this jet age?
forget jet age, if u want to help, pls do. If u dnt want to, leave it. All ur choice man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
what baffles me is wen u said if u like a lady in ur church, u first pray on it and inform ur pastor... Funny thing is, u talking like dz makes u sound like u're also into d soldier lady... It's nt suppose to be like that since u're speaking on behalf of someone else.

I'm not interested in the Lady!!! I can talk to her and she intimated it with the pastor that will be another issue, the standing rule is you see a sister don't tell her until you have spoken to the pastor!!!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jmarjr:

forget jet age, if u want to help, pls do. If u dnt want to, leave it. All ur choice man.

Noted!!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
sanya4good:

It's not a new thing in our society to woo a lady for a male adult who is shy or unwilling to have a wife.
You will just politely meet the lady in question let her know you have an older colleague who is nice and having a serious interest in her but he's somehow shy/scared to meet her first, tell her how you will introduce her to the man and he will use his mouth to finish the matter.

Hmmm! sounds easy!! I'll try my best
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by ICEKING95(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
The best thing to do is to make a hidden video of him crying over the girl or making his intentions known without him knowing, then play the the tape.for the soldier after calm my explaining to her
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Slynation(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
I understand your point and his plight, he's extremely shy, and moreover you are his friend who should have understood your guy long time ago without getting angry...

Fine, he might be shy, but the best thing you can do for your guy right now is too help him inform the lady or get her number for him, trust me no mature lady will insult or report you depending on her age, but 45years is way too much if the girl in question is still in her early 20's then you just have to abort mission to avoid what the Hausa's call "Renin wayo" sets in...
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
ICEKING95:
The best thing to do is to make a hidden video of him crying over the girl or making his intentions known without him knowing, then play the the tape.for the soldier after calm my explaining to her

Hmmm! nice idea!!!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
I understand your point and his plight, he's extremely shy, and moreover you are his friend who should have understood your guy long time ago without getting angry...

Fine, he might be shy, but the best thing you can do for your guy right now is too help him inform the lady or get her number for him, trust me no mature lady will insult or report you depending on her age, but 45years is way too much if the girl in question is still in her early 20's then you just have to abort mission to avoid what the Hausa's call "Renin wayo" sets in...

Hahaha! OK sir!! Let me try like u have advised
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Foodqueen(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tell him you've talk to her and she said she isn't interested.

If he like make he go, if he like make he siddon. He go soon clock fifty
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Brunosamel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is what you get when you they tell you work on yourself make money, work hard bluh bluh bluh and here comes the disadvantages a grown up man of 45 years lacks game don't know how to approach woman or get what he wants He's making a fool out of himself, he's hard work and money may not save him

Guys when building yourself learn game too and intersexul dynamics, how to approach woman and how to act and treat woman you will need it in the long run.

As for your friend don't do a shit on his behalf
Never seek or ask favour on behalf of someone else to the master it will bring resentment. If he refuse to be your friend move on he's not worth the hassle.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Foodqueen:
Tell him you've talk to her and she said she isn't interested.

If he like make he go, if he like make he siddon. He go soon clock fifty

Hmm! Noted
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Brunosamel:
This is what you get when you they tell you work on yourself make money, work hard bluh bluh bluh and here comes the disadvantages a grown up man of 45 years lacks game don't know how to approach woman or get what he wants He's making a fool out of himself, he's hard work and money may not save him

Guys when building yourself learn game too and intersexul dynamics, how to approach woman and how to act and treat woman you will need it in the long run.

As for your friend don't do a shit on his behalf
Never seek or ask favour on behalf of someone else to the master it will bring resentment. If he refuse to be your friend move on he's not worth the hassle.

Baba thanks!!! u get level!!!
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Olibboy: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my good people!! I trust you all are having a great day at work?

I'm here again for ur good advice my fellow nairalanders! I just don't know how to go about this ooo! I have a very close friend or should I say like an elder brother/ colleague at work and he is 45 years of age already but no wife and d tin dey worry all we his friends!

All through my life and schilling days we often insult guys who are scared or shy to approach a lady they love, but I never taught I'll still get to see this kind of person years after graduating from school. The church I'm attending I happen to be the group leader of the drama team, last month I invited egbon to my church to come watch our drama in church , while he came over he picked interest in one of the sisters in church who happens to be a soldier, but you can never know cos she's very friendly and very disciplined, because I've seen her treat peoples Bleep up around my area bit I pretended I did not see her.

Now my friend immediately called me to express his interest in the sis and that I should help him talk to her, at first I taught he wasn't serious about me helping him talk to her, because at that age he should be bold enough to approach any lady u want to date or marry, so declined! the day I knew he was serious was the day he was almost crying in the office expressing his love for the sis!

He even went to the extent of reporting me to my elder brother that I'm not a good friend and that good friends help! I was mad guys!! this is nonsense I have never seen where I'll become bad for not taking another mans responsibility, Na me go marry the girl why must I do the taking for him!!! Guys see me ooo!!! The lady in question is a soldier and I don't want embarrassment from any sis, moreover our church believes if u see a sis u love pray on it and shared with the pastor, if I tell that girl anything and she reports me to the pastor I'll be sanctioned !!!

I've told him severally that I can't do such, currently now guys I'm in the office I've greeted him but he's not answering!!! isn't this childish? at this jet age an old man like this go expect say make I help am woo babe oo!! Guys I'm planning to snub him too, if that's what he wants and I stand to be corrected with reasons that I should help him express his interest for the lady in question......!!!!
Help am to follow d gyal talk.. connect them
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olibboy:
Help am to follow d gyal talk.. connect them

I'm not convinced to do that, if hr wanted me to help him on that then he shouldn't be keeping malice with me now
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by goodmike7: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
The most amusing thing you said is the protocol grin grin grin grin grin grin
So if you like a girl, you must first tell the pastor and pray do you know why? so no one goes and foocks pastor's girls that is why pastors make that rule..if you approach their girls they will discourage you grin grin grin grin grin I am so disappointed at op, at the "jet age" according to you, you still fall for this scam from these fake promiscuous pastors.

Back to the crux of your submission, if truly you are a good friend and you want his best interest, and you have no interest in the girl, you can organize a lunch date or drink date with the 3 of you and make proper introduction at the cost of your old friend then give them room to talk..whatebver happens next is none of your business,,you have done your bit.
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by Joeev: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
goodmike7:
The most amusing thing you said is the protocol grin grin grin grin grin grin
So if you like a girl, you must first tell the pastor and pray do you know why? so no one goes and foocks pastor's girls that is why pastors make that rule..if you approach their girls they will discourage you grin grin grin grin grin I am so disappointed at op, at the "jet age" according to you, you still fall for this scam from these fake promiscuous pastors.

Back to the crux of your submission, if truly you are a good friend and you want his best interest, and you have no interest in the girl, you can organize a lunch date or drink date with the 3 of you and make proper introduction at the cost of your old friend then give them room to talk..whatebver happens next is none of your business,,you have done your bit.
hahahahahaha the first part of this made me laugh so hard, I was wondering why you'll have to inform the pastor first. Oboi laugh wan kee me here
Re: Should I Help Him Talk To Her? by udofia234(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Joeev:
hahahahahaha the first part of this made me laugh so hard, I was wondering why you'll have to inform the pastor first. Oboi laugh wan kee me here

That's the rule oh! To avoid many brothers proposing to the sis, while she's still praying on one

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wanna Die / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.