Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West (26843 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by sukkot: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

There is nothing genius about Kanye as of now
there is a method to the madness. if you have an open third eye you will see the method

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by viodemus: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okonandmary:

Both interviews were the best.

I understood what kanye said. Maybe you didn't

Both interviews wanted kanye to apologize by manipulating him but he stood his ground.

chairman, honestly I don't understand kanye, i see him as an uncontrolled mouth.

Back in the day, kanye went against africans because someone called him african american, then in the interview, he is talking about african Jewish tribe.

You cannot force oyibos to respect you or your country or race, when they can see for themselves. Respect is earned with oyibo people. Back in the day, oyibos did not respect asians, but now they do because the asians are just as capable as them and even more.

Wack 100 (another loose screw) said kanye changes his employees every couple of months without warning. That is a sign of character instability to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BloomingDale(f): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nosayer:

No na....ha hàáà wetin be dis?

Do you want it to be so explicit?

If it's in the terms you posted there, then I'm a happy gay. But a dude penetrating another dude?

An emotional relationship is more of a deeper relationship than a sexual relationship.

If you notice, in oyinbo marriages, the couple, male and female, often hang out and do everything together because they have an emotional relationship as well as a sexual one, unlike the black man who prefers to hang out and do everything with his male friends (emotional relationship), and the only time he needs the woman is for sex, cooking, cleaning etc. (sexual relationship)

That's why the African man does not care if the environment is conducive for his women and children cos he is not attracted to his woman and by extension, his children emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
sukkot:
there is a method to the madness. if you have an open third eye you will see the method
Is Kanye who is bipolar not making it madness right now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Streetmovement(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And Kanye went west; politics

As a celebrity; I would create a wealth around things that can't be tempered with then others such as brand deals n the rest will just be a bonus, I need my freedom of speech.

I just hope Kanye is got some raw cash underground for the heat cuz they're gonna come hard for him.

Yeezy
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Benwems(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gefaya:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Scam link , scammer, spam.
Admin delete and block him @justmind @ishilove

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by sukkot: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

Is Kanye who is bipolar not making it madness right now!
he is not bipolar he is spiritually aware. when you are spiritually aware those in the dark think you are bipolar.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by tishbite41(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Guys are emotionally attracted to other guys. Don't you hang out with your male friends more than your wife? Would you rather not go to a drinking joint, vacation, restaurant, camping, etc with your male friends? Dude, you are already in a gay relationship.
You're mad
Comparing a comrade friendship to ur gayism

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Funflipper: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Teslalover:
He would get another endorsement

From who? Candace Owens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by abbey621(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

Wait until Kanye falls into the trap?
Then Kanye will now be expecting his fellow black community to ginger forgetting that he(Kanye said Floyd died of fantylcid abi na chemical attack undecided)

He wasn't completely wrong, Floyd was on drugs and the combination of police brutality and the drugs in his system lead to his death.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
sukkot:
he is not bipolar he is spiritually aware when you are spiritually aware those in the dark think you are bipolar.
Ehn now!
Person who is bipolar are in spiritual dimension nau!
They are not seeing human beings again na
That is why he is getting into trouble
Abi you think when mad men say they see spirit (na joke?)
But it is mental something
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BloomingDale(f): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

You're mad
Comparing a comrade friendship to ur gayism

Comrade friendship dey disguise. Abegi, make we hear word. Na who you wan deceive. You think say na today dem born me. Comrade friendship Kee u there.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nosayer: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

An emotional attraction/relationship is more of a relationship than a sexual attraction/relationship. The first one involves deep emotions, but the second, not so much.

If you notice oyinbo marriages, the couple, male and female, often hang out and do everything together including their children, unlike the black man who prefers to hang out and do everything with his male friends.

That's why the western countries are so advanced, cos they want the environment to be conducive for their women and children. The African man is naturally gay and lacks these traits. That's why he does not care if the environment is conducive for their women and children. Does not even care if they all perish.

This comment is understandable but I can't find how it links with the saying that (African) men are gays because they hang out with their friends.

And as for the western world you talked about here, it's getting hotter between their males and females. I wouldn't want that over here.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BloomingDale(f): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nosayer:

This comment is understandable but I can't find how it links with the saying that (African) men are gays because they hang out with their friends.

And as for the western world you talked about here, it's getting hotter between their males and females. I wouldn't want that over here.

It shows that African men are the naturally gay ones, just like Arab men that like being in each other's company, and force their women to wear hijab, cos they don't like looking at their women cos they are not attracted to their women, and so they use religion to disguise their dislike of their women and their naturally gay tendencies.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
abbey621:

He wasn't completely wrong, Floyd was on drugs and the combination of police brutality and the drugs in his system lead to his death.
First correct yourself here
USA Today
www.usatoday.com
Fact check: George Floyd autopsy ruled his death a homicide

It is this reckless state by Kanye that has made him an eyesore when it comes to black movement
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Greece will definitely be child's play compared to what APC and Buhari have in stock for Nigeria!

There is no repayment plan for these humongous loans being taken! Not one!

The only thing I see is that this nation has either been handed over to the creditors without Nigerians knowing, or the creditors actually believe there is a Nigerian utopia somewhere (I seriously doubt the latter)!

To think the ruling class is solely dependent on the oil down south to fund loan repayments, and still exhibiting cataclysmic proportions of segregation in picking capable hands.

I'll be lying if I say I'm not scared of what will become of Nigeria within the next five years. I have never been a strong proponent of the "japa" craze going round but as it stands, I have to find ways to take my wife out of this cesspit before it implodes.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nosayer:

This world is more hypocritical than what you're thinking though you're hypothetically correct.

It's one group trying to silence the other and for now, the minority (gays, transgenders etc and all those using them for politics) are winning.

Kanye is especially fighting those politicians and cooperations benefiting from the term "woke" culture while using those minorities as a means of enriching their pockets.

The politics in America is so thick and rough and for now, the liberals are having their way so much that you won't survive in their university system if you don't conform or stay silent.

By the way, Kanye is brilliant but I don't think he's completely sane upstairs.

It has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. In fact what Kanye said directly angers the conservatives more than liberals. Anybody that says anything against Jews and/or Israel is persona non grata. Kanye is mentally unstable but at the same time that's what gives him his brilliance, I just feel his delivery is terrible, he always comes off as rambling instead of being concise and smooth.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by tishbite41(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Comrade friendship dey disguise. Abegi, make we hear word. Na who you wan deceive. You think say na today dem born me. Comrade friendship Kee u there.
That you're a lessy doesn't make others gay
Enjoy your perversion
Imagine penetrating my best friend
Yuck!
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BloomingDale(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

That you're a lessy doesn't make others gay
Enjoy your perversion
Imagine penetrating my best friend
Yuck!
You no see as you mumu. I'm female.

But you enjoy spending all your pleasurable time with your male friends. Wink, wink. You don't need to penetrate them to enjoy them. Being in their company is pleasurable enough. We just term that a non sexual gay relationship which is even more spiritual, deeper and pleasurable cos you guys are connected on an emotional plane.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by omoyankee3(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
"I've got stripes;
A-di-das"

- Kanye
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by superCleanworks(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

I agree that Kanye is above normal!
He is sufering from bipolar something something

and you ran the diagnosis from your tiny phone screen. and you are not tri-polar
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by sukkot: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

Ehn now!
Person who is bipolar are in spiritual dimension nau!
They are not seeing human beings again na
That is why he is getting into trouble
Abi you think when mad men say they see spirit (na joke?)
But it is mental something
you dont understand that these illuminated guys already see the fall of america and they are de---entangling from contracts and commitments. all these rich elites are running into their underground bunkers because they already have intel that russia is going to bomb the usa. and so all of them are scrambling. however kanye west sees this coming event as a red sea moment the parting of the red sea after the fall of pharoah and he wants to lead his people into the promised lad which is him being the president in 2024. this is why he says he is MOSES right now and he is about to lead his people through the red sea ( the emancipation of the american negro ). he says he is a hebrew. SO MY POINT HERE IS THAT THAT MAN IS On SOME GENIUS SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATED LEVEL WHICH YOU CANnOT UNDERSTAND.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Guyman01: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okonandmary:

Both interviews were the best.

I understood what kanye said. Maybe you didn't

Both interviews wanted kanye to apologize by manipulating him but he stood his ground.

Even when he refused to apologize they still claimed that he has apologised, his apology was to the ordinary person and not to the oligarchs and they are angry with him
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

and you ran the diagnosis from your tiny phone screen. and you are not tri-polar
Iam I Kanye that came out openly to say he is bipolar?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by atoo900: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Praise03:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
GT Bank
Angel Oyom

You again

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by pinkasso: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Awareness to the point of saying slavery was a choice??..he is a narcissist plain and simple,..he thinks because he is gifted his opinion and ideas are far superior..,Jay z is woke too but consciously aware of going anti-Semitic, if you are too good stand on your own without Joint Ventures let's see, he thinks Balenciaga built the brand overnight like this?..who don pass don pass you,find who you go pass..
sukkot:
he is not bipolar he is spiritually aware. when you are spiritually aware those in the dark think you are bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

First correct yourself here
USA Today
www.usatoday.com
Fact check: George Floyd autopsy ruled his death a homicide

It is this reckless state by Kanye that has made him an eyesore when it comes to black movement

First of all, if you bothered to read the full autopsy you wouldn't be arguing here, try to get a full copy of the autopsy and then come back and tell me that I was wrong, it had nothing to do with the police brutality combined with the drugs in his system. I'll leave you with this to ponder:

The autopsy did not find any "life-threatening" injuries in Floyd's neck near his head, spine, chest, brain or skull, however, the report identified blunt-force injuries to his face, shoulders, hands, arms and legs, a broken rib and bruises on the wrists from handcuffs.

Someone that consumes a drug that is known to affect breathing all of a sudden had his airflow restricted what do you think would happen?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
abbey621:

First of all, if you bothered to read the full autopsy you wouldn't be arguing here, try to get a full copy of the autopsy and then come back and tell me that I was wrong, it had nothing to do with the police brutality combined with the drugs in his system. I'll leave you with this to ponder:

The autopsy did not find any "life-threatening" injuries in Floyd's neck near his head, spine, chest, brain or skull, however, the report identified blunt-force injuries to his face, shoulders, hands, arms and legs, a broken rib and bruises on the wrists from handcuffs.

Someone that consumes a drug that is known to affect breathing all of a sudden had his airflow restricted what do you think would happen?
The doctor that perform the autopsy said and wrote he died as a result of the action of the police officer!na you know where you get different opinion?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by tishbite41(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

You no see as you mumu. I'm female.

But you enjoy spending all your pleasurable time with your male friends. Wink, wink. You don't need to penetrate them to enjoy them. Being in their company is pleasurable enough. We just term that a non sexual gay relationship which is even more spiritual, deeper and pleasurable cos you guys are connected on an emotional plane.
Lol
I simply called you a lesbian (lessy) so the joke is on you.

As for your incoherent jargons, na u sabi
There's nothing more spiritual or emotional than sex
Even ashewo dey get boyfriend
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
sukkot:
you dont understand that these illuminated guys already see the fall of america and they are de---entangling from contracts and commitments. all these rich elites are running into their underground bunkers because they already have intel that russia is going to bomb the usa. and so all of them are scrambling. however kanye west sees this coming event as a red sea moment the parting of the red sea after the fall of pharoah and he wants to lead his people into the promised lad which is him being the president in 2024. this is why he says he is MOSES right now and he is about to lead his people through the red sea ( the emancipation of the american negro ). he says he is a hebrew. SO MY POINT HERE IS THAT THAT MAN IS On SOME GENIUS SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATED LEVEL WHICH YOU CANnOT UNDERSTAND.
You see!
I am in agreement Kanye is on a high menta something

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by superCleanworks(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
baralatie:

Iam I Kanye that came out openly to say he is bipolar?

I killed Abraham Lincoln. How about that?
please grow up.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by gadgethead: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Teslalover:
He would get another endorsement

A bird in hand is worth 20 in the bunch. Especially in this economic climate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns For Zaron Cosmetics Photoshoot / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Amazing Post Baby Body (photo) / Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.