Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! (2761 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by AdamuKD: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:
God whennnnn?? angry

How long will I continue to cry on nairaland before God hears my prayer?
grin
Sha I was proposing to u but you didn't reply me?
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
stale lol ,my sister is under the care of her 5 elder brothers, just because you dey hawk ya pussy around no mean say other people sisters will, anyways I wished the op Happy married life as for you ,you better no miss upcoming Shiloh ,who knows,there might be a simp who might fall for you , good luck
E pain am cheesy grin grin Kikikikikiki see him trying to convince uncaring me that his family differs and should be respected grin

Oga as long as this thread is concerned, your sisters and females in your life are expired like your Mama's breast milk. That's the first hand information you released here and we are sticking to that narrative! grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by virginprincess(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

If u ask me nicely I can consider marry u but u will need to:
1. Improve that yor yoruba English grama to our proper English standards
2. Learn to spell correctly
3. Start using spell check from today on
4. Start addressing me has sir
5. Every time I include u in a 3some topic with another babe so u csn satisfy me...u muss go with the flow & say yessss u will satisfy me

THANK ME LATER!!! angry
It now very very obvious to me that you are not normal.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by aylive02(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
So who is he
. A friend
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I don't know what you mean, you are permitted to type in your native language.

You will need to pick up your functioning brain so you won't be needing a native doctor in your native language
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Slynation(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Whatever makes this one sleep at night. grin
You are still to young, probably 19 and haven't seen anything in life apart from the constant knacking you normally collect from your landlord's son...

But you are here on NL, following Aunty Siofra, jeon, Rozross, candid etc doing all this online feminism nonsense,

Lemme advise you, this people are currently in their boyfriend/fiancee's house wearing his big polo and Tommy Hilfiger's pant cleaning the house and cooking all manner of dishes you can ever imagine... grin

So do not be swayed by what they say here on NL, we know them personally...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by siofra(f): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
You are still to young, probably 19 and haven't seen anything in life apart from the constant knacking you normally collect from your landlord's son...

But you are here on NL, following Aunty Siofra, jeon, Rozross, candid etc doing all this online feminism nonsense,

Lemme advise you, this people are currently in their boyfriend/fiancee's house wearing his big polo and Tommy Hilfiger's pant cleaning the house and cooking all manner of dishes you can ever imagine... grin

Please!

I'm in my father's house resting undecided
This is where I've always been.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
parkervero:

You will need to pick up your functioning brain so you won't be needing a native doctor in your native language
You still have my permission to type in your native language, perhaps you would be more comprehensible.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
It now very very obvious to me that you are not normal.

There u go...u sound ungrateful has usual...can't u see am trying to help u. U juss like ungrateful siofraundecided
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
You still have my permission to type in your native language, perhaps you would be more comprehensible.

You have my permission to do prefrontal cortex check, it appears yours is damaged.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
parkervero:

You have my permission to do prefrontal cortex check, it appears yours is damaged.
You bore me!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by phuckcheet(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,A big congratulations to you,is like i will start giving nairaland men a chance because i can see that not all men here are like Zonefree and his crew.
i av always wanted to marry a virgin please give me the honor
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
You bore me!

Oh no! Kill the boredom by being provoke to engage
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
phuckcheet:
Virginprincess is not a virgin, save your sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by phuckcheet(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:
God whennnnn?? angry

How long will I continue to cry on nairaland before God hears my prayer?
how you want God to answer you when you busy fighting men up and down
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by phuckcheet(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Virginprincess is not a virgin, save your sanity.
how did you manage to come up with that conclusion sir, have you met her?
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Zonefree(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
phuckcheet:
how did you manage to come up with that conclusion sir, have you met her?
Take my word for it and save your sanity, she's not a virgin that's the only reason she's still single .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:

Oh wow. You didn't tell me your mummy had so much exciting sexcapades in her youthful years o. Please, tell me more.

But you are here on NL, following Aunty Siofra, jeon, Rozross, candid etc doing all this online feminism nonsense...

Tell me it's not the same way you're following bitter old men like Zonefree, Mosdii, ikillbrokehoes, Martinez, etc., doing all these online redpill nonsense.

...advise you, this people are currently in their boyfriend/fiancee's house wearing his big polo and Tommy Hilfiger's pant cleaning the house and cooking all manner of dishes you can ever imagine... grin

No. You listen to my advice, Grandpa. Those guys are currently in their wives'/girlfriends' houses tying Gucci wrappers, making love to their babes, and washing plates and all kinds of thongs you can ever imagine...

I should be the one telling you not to be swayed by the online hard-guy persona they are all forming.

Men like you chase girls like me on the daily and are ready to simp 'til their last cash, so, please, save your sermons. I am not the one losing on any end here.

I get plenty of your type for my DM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by phuckcheet(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Take my word for it and save your sanity, she's not a virgin that's the only reason she's still single .
I will take my chances
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Red02(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh wow. You didn't tell me your mummy had so much exciting sexcapades in her youthful years o. Please, tell me more.

Tell me it's not the same way you're following bitter old men like Zonefree, Mosdii, ikillbrokehoes, Martinez, etc., doing all these online redpill nonsense.

No. You listen to my advice, Grandpa. Those guys are currently in their wives'/girlfriends' houses tying Gucci wrappers, making love to their babes, and washing plates and all kinds of thongs you can ever imagine...

I should be the one telling you not to be swayed by the online hard-guy persona they are all forming.

Men like you chase girls like me on the daily and are ready to simp 'til their last cash, so, please, save your sermons. I am not the one losing on any end here.

For your mind na you make sense. grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Red02:
For your mind na you make sense. grin

I always do. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Slynation(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

You know the problem with you girls is that the moment you start seeing gbola and simps starts buying you sharwama and Cold stone, you will think that you have arrived...

I have said my 2cent, my very good friend Siofra is in her final year, just few months to round up Sweetestplum and Prettygirl are in there 3rd and 2nd year respectively...

But you, you are still waiting for jamb form to come out and you carried feminism on your head like Agbo sellers...They will all marry coldedly and leave you behind for boogyman07 who would jazz into one Ashawo house and happily knack "don't be silly" comot from your body for common original 1k5 for 2 rounds... grin grin

If you like, don't apply wisdom...!!
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by folake4u(f): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Sabi girl with doings!!! cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Slynation(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:

Please!

I'm in my father's house resting undecided
This is where I've always been.
Father or Zaddy... grin grin We are in the same Abuja oO
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
You know the problem with you girls is that the moment you starts seeing gbola and simps starts buying you sharwama and Cold stone, you will think that you have arrived...

Swear that that was not how your Daddy tricked your Mum with mirror, Laali, waistbead, kulikuli and Baba Dudu sweets. grin

I have said my 2cent, my very good friend Siofra is in her final year, just few months to round up Sweetestplum and Prettygirl are in there 3rd and 2nd year respectively...

Ehn, no be me don drop my own 3 naira?

Congratulations to them and really, I wish them nothing but the best in their endeavours. grin

You, on the other hand, must be stupidly daft to think I am here to drag anything about my life with anyone, lmao.

Let's talk about you: how much do you have in your bank account, abi na your mama still dey feed you? Because it's sweet doing gbeborun adugbo, keeping up with other people's lives meanwhile yours is wasting and draining away.

And thank you for proving my point. The fact that you're friends with those girls show that you only hate feminists for mouth.

Swear that you've not sent me a PM on an alternate account once that I ignored.

If those women are feminists online, and you're friends with all of them; it means I am friends with plenty of your kinds too. Infact, you do not dust the feet of the guys' I relate with, but that's a topic for another day. smiley

As I said and I'll repeat- the fact that you're friends with those "deceptive" feminists offline is proof that one way or the another, I have men like you tryna be friends with me, too.

But you, you are still waiting for jamb form to come out and you carried feminism on your head like Agbo seller...They will all marry coldedly and leave you behind for boogyman07 who would jazz into one Ashawo house and happily knack "don't be silly" comot from your body for common original 1k5 for 2 rounds... grin grin

You must really have an eidetic memory o, for you to recall all these details about your mommy in her younger life. Damn!

Come, is boogyman07 a reincarnation?!

Don't tell me he was knacking your mummy in a brothel back in the days for #1,500 for two rounds? shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by wonder233: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Upon all we've been saying, this one is still going to marry undecided.
He has been told he must slave to cater for a woman and the subsequent kids she will bring forth. He was told it has to be so because his tradition and religion told him so.
If she "supports" him, he is very grateful and praises himself for finding a good wife.
His reward in all this is sex. He has been told it is something he must pay for and that it has a price.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by siofra(f): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
You know the problem with you girls is that the moment you start seeing gbola and simps starts buying you sharwama and Cold stone, you will think that you have arrived...

But you, you are still waiting for jamb form to come out and you carried feminism on your head like Agbo sellers...They will all marry coldedly and leave you behind for boogyman07 who would jazz into one Ashawo house and happily knack "don't be silly" comot from your body for common original 1k5 for 2 rounds... grin grin

So you think begoniaaa is in secondary school or what

How do you know I'm in my final year? Haven't I told you people that I'm a working class evening newspaper in my early thirties?

The way you people just assume things on this forum undecided

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
folake4u:
Sabi girl with doings!!! cheesy cool

My sister, sabi girl no dey too like talk.

Me no getty time for the hate and the bad energy; got mi mind on my money.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Slynation(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:

So you think begoniaaa is in secondary school or what

How do you know I'm in my final year? Haven't I told you people that I'm a working class evening newspaper in my early thirties?

The way you people just assume things on this forum undecided
At the bolded I know... cheesy her matter self don tire me, my only crime was advising her to be a good girl oO, and she's busy calling and insulting her father and mother...!!

Let me concentrate on these champions league match...
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
At the bolded I know... cheesy her matter self don tire me, my only crime was advising her to be a good girl oO, and she's busy calling and insulting her father and mother...!!

Let me concentrate on these champion league match...

No ooo. You for no concentrate na, make better thunder f*y* your oblong head.

Ediot. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by virginprincess(f): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
phuckcheet:
Hope you are a virgin too,because i also want a virgin man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please / Romance Sms / Question U Cn Ask Someone You R Trying To Know Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.