Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship (1022 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship by myfinalpro(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2007
Long distance relationships uum, where do I start, I have been in one since I was 16, she was 15 in Nigeria, travelled to the staes when I 18, I have been visitng Nigeria at least three times a year since 2002. I have basically been investing $5,000 in Lufthansa every year since then, I spend hundreds of dollars in caling every month. What I am trying to point out is that long distance relationship is very expensive, so how do you make it work?

1. Be realistic, ask your self is this someone you plan to marry
2. Do you trust this person
3. Do you trust your self
4. Communication is key, I will say calling 3-4 times a week and vice versa
5. Be romatic
6. Send cute txt messages
7. Be committed
I can go on and on, for me it has worked out well, because we are having our engagement in december and wedding in may. I will be done with my MBA IN dec, she will also be done with hers in DECEMBER. Before embarking on this long distance relationship, you have to make sure the person you are getting involved with his a wife or husband material, be close to the family, they will help you put him or her in check, call in each other, make each other happy, pray about it. Awon boys and girls that will be in naija in december I will send an open I.V to the board for my engagement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your First Kiss / Should I Still Be Calling Him Like Before? / Out Of Sight,is It Truely Out Of Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.