Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video (12586 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo / Hot Whatsapp Group For Nigerian Leaked S3x Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by FolowoseleTosin: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Priscilla Ojo, daughter of actress Iyabo Ojo, has finally responded to an alleged sex video that leaked online over the weekend via a burner account on Snapchat.

According to the account that leaked the s3x tape, Priscilla was the woman in the faceless film.

In a video released on Monday, October 24, Priscilla responded by daring her accuser to expose the video's face.

The 21-year-old Instagram star claims that she has a birthmark on her leg that was not visible in the video.

She said: “So I heard a blog has my s*x tape, aww, why don’t you show my face? Like? Show my face in the tape, let’s see.”

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/iyabo-ojos-daughter-breaks-silence-on.html

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by detectivejones: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
She looks so much like her mother
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by darocha1: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Owu iya gbon

13 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by Moniya4Real(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
FolowoseleTosin:
Priscilla Ojo, daughter of actress Iyabo Ojo, has finally responded to an alleged sex video that leaked online over the weekend via a burner account on Snapchat.

According to the account that leaked the s3x tape, Priscilla was the woman in the faceless film.

In a video released on Monday, October 24, Priscilla responded by daring her accuser to

expose the video's face.

The 21-year-old Instagram star claims that she has a birthmark on her leg that was not visible in the video.

She said: “So I heard a blog has my s*x tape, aww, why don’t you show my face? Like? Show my face in the tape, let’s see.”

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/iyabo-ojos-daughter-breaks-silence-on.html

Na wao o, na real wa; what about‘I am still a virgin, so I got nothing to worry about’

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by Globad(f): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Nor be only Instagram star

Una go soon see Instagram sun

Social media be celebrating rubbish upandan

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Rubbish ...
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by Baronthecelebri: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video by Obakoolex(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Social media has made stupid people famous undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.